YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE 4

Four days later BIL was on 4 day tour toDelhi he didn’t take me. I went to drop him for an early morning flight which was at 5:30 am. I dropped an hour before around 4:00.
He gave me the keys to one of the flat near Spicer College and told you can get your new dick in your wet cunt out there rather then that shabby place but be safe
I though when I am already given the permission by the head of my house then why go home after what my BIL said headed straight and reached below Mehmood shabby house at range hills early in the morning at 4:30 am. I removed my track pant and changed into a short tennis skirt just to tempt him. I was just wearing Black and Purple Ribbon bikini and bra.
I was at my new lover’s Mehmood’s place and on top of that it was raining heavily I knocked his door which he opened after 10 min of knocking continuously. He was just wearing his lungi and nothing on top.
Seeing me he couldn’t believe that I was standing out there. He was still sleepy and just told me to wait. I just peeped inside the room it was a total messier then the first time I visited.
Seems he had a party sort of stuff with the entire alcohol and soda bottle around the room. I was waiting for him outside resting my hands on the balcony. I heard him come out but I didn’t look back. He held me from behind and grabbed me telling me, “kuy memsaheb mera lund itna acha laga ki subhe subhe chudwane aye ho”. I said to him, “mein tumse milne ayi hoon”.
His hands slipped inside my skirt from behind telling me, “Kay memsaheb mein kay tumhara pati ka bhai lagta hoon jo ap mujhe milen ayi hoon woh bhi aise kapde mein, dekho mera lund kaisa khadha huwa hain apki choot chudwane”
Ahhh I said he was really naughty and I told him that I am taking him to my friends place. He said hell with it and made me turn and he was just wearing a lungi his whole body was wet as he had poured two buckets of water on him and came over.
He pulled my left leg up and without saying parting my panties “jidar jane ka vah jate magar pahele mera lund pakad, aur dal teri gili choot mein, taras rahi tumhari randi choot mera lund nigalne ko nahi itne subhe subhe ma chudwane tho tumh yah nahi ati”.
Rising on my right toes, I lifted my cunt over his cock, holding his cock in my fingers and guiding it to my eagerly waiting cunt.
With a deep-throated moan, biting my lower lip, I impaled myself smoothly and deeply as he jerked his cock fully in me and I could feel his cock seared in my flesh, filling my cunt. He pulled my face towards him and started to kiss me sensuously, licking my ear, sucking my lips, parrying his tongue with mine.
He squeezed my breasts and his hands slid down to my buttocks, moving my hips and spanking. It was really wonderful in the open with heavy rain pouring and I was fucking this 3 day old day stranger in front of his door on the open balcony.
Holding my knees, he raised me and his cocked pulled out completely and he pushed his prick
in. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH", I wailed as I felt his thick spear stretch and fill my cunt. I wailed, " uuff chhoddooo jjoorr ssee cchhooddoo".
"aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Mehmood squeezed my breasts, sucking and biting my ears shoulders back and making me move up and down on his cock. I was hissing in pleasure, moving and writhing faster and faster.
“Apka pati ko kay bholke aye hai:
I was in my own world "Ohh yes! Ohhh fuck yes! Yes! "aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhh OH OH OH OH OHH uhhh OHHHH!" I panted.
"Maza a rah hai, memsaheb kay rand ho ap” he said and kissed my lips hardly.
He made me turn lifting my skirt and making me bend on the open balcony he was on his knees sucking of my well fucked cunt. He made me groan like hell as he spanked sucked finger fucked my ass cunt and made me mad.
Then he made me bend and fucked my mouth as he made me suck his cock and I sucked it like hell and it was wonderful. He then made me turn and making me bend again on the balcony started fucking me pretty hard
Mehmood was fucking me great and I was all over like slut shouting and getting fucked "AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”. I was excited with lust with the wonderful fuck in the open.
He fucked me for another 4-5 min and pulled me and made me sit on the chair, "Chal choos ise chudwa huwa lund mast laktha hai choosne". I didn’t have any option and sucked his cock again, taking his cock deep in my mouth.
Mehmood moaned, sensing his orgasm and holding back, took his cock from my mouth and jerking it very hard and he was moaning like a child “ahhhh memsahebbb loo onnnn ahhh come ahhhhh ahhhh” saying he shoved his sperms in my mouth and I could feel his jizz spurt from his cock shot into my mouth and he gripped my neck so hard I just swallowed it.
We went to the flat where he was there with me till late evening fucking me like a bull. I did go to Mehmood’s place and brought him to the flat many a time after that with my BIL’s knowledge exactly a year or so not regularly but in a month 7-8 times.
I never gave him my address I did visit mostly in the night and once even had taken Kavya to get fucked by him telling she is my friend who needs to have sex badly as her husband doesn’t provide it.
The best thing about Mehmood he treated me like a real slut.
He used to fuck me in his house he was the one who took me to Pashan lake or any building parking place and his terrace was our favorite fucking spot. He didn’t like coming to the flat as he was most of the time busy.
One and half year almost I was with Memhood and I did tried lot of stuff. He did made me have sex with his cousin brother who had come from Karad to be with him for few days.
I stopped going to him, because during Navratri festival he planned me to have sex with some of his friends as they will think I am just lonely women who didn’t experienced sex at all.
I had wonderful time the first day it self after the dance I was taken in a Tempo rickshaw by two of his friends and they had sex with me in the moving tempo.
I did have sex at Kirkee railway station ahh what life it was though I loved it but that was the end. Two nights Kavya too had fun. It was fun I thought and I did loved when they talked mast randi hai mast chut hai kay mal hai, kay choosti hai and all that stuff.
Actually it ended because 8 nights I regularly went and enjoyed with 8 different guys and came to know on the eighth night that bugger who had wonderful cock and gave me wonderful fucks many a times was actually taking money from friends and some weren’t his friends either.
I actually thought they were abusing me because Mehmood knew I love bad words while getting fucked but these guys were for real. After that I never went there told BIL regarding the same when he use to tease kai jal tula wathe ki tuja puchi Mehmood ja lavda la zavun bore jale wate (is your cunt bored of getting fucked with Mehmood) and all that nasty words.
I told him what happened and he told good decision you made.
You know my BIL was always supportive about the same when it comes to sex its should be the hard way and its more fun.
After that Mehmood’s incident during Navrati got over and during the same Diwali Ravinder came from USA for a month. I was wonderful wife and at the same time naughty in me had already playing games with my BIL.
As you know Smita the quick hidden stuff always excited me, just two min fuck if Ravinder was in the bedroom or bathroom was always exciting.
After Ravinder left Smita BIL told how about a new cock and new fantasy I was excited but again afraid of those 8 days I had thought wonderful yet terrifying.
He told me there is nothing to worry, out here I will be there with you. I said ok
We had factory at MIDC which was run by Ravinder but after he took over software profession it was turned into a Godown and the same was looked after by a ex army Col Mr.Baldevraj Chawla who was 55 years old.
My BIL’s plan was that to make me work there as office assistant because Mr.Chawla was told to clear some paper works. BIL told me that he has come from Nasik and he don’t know that I am the bahu of this family.
He never comes to our Pune office so there was nothing to be afraid of. He is going to be in Pune for not more then 3-4 months or till the work gets over.
On top of that Mr.Chawla who was equally sexually active who had fucked two of our maids or helpers who use to come to sweep our godown and do packing works for my BIL who has a fetish for sweepers and maids too joined the same.
This aroused me when he told he is really nasty and that he didn’t told about them as he did use to tell most of his sexual stuffs, with which all girl women he had fucked.
So on a Sunday BIL took me to the godown as it closed and told me how it looked where it was situated and he also told me where he was going to drop or pick me up. BIL has told me I need a different look and we also did some shopping but some cheap saris and skirts blouse and on top of that even some very cheap bra and panties which I never seen in my life.
Next day I wore a black printed sari below my navel my hair was tied my hairs after a long time taking Yogita our maids purse the way that made me look like poor girl BIL droppedwhere he told the other day.
I walked down to our godown and this man Mr.Chawla looked at me didn’t gave me the look I thought of receiving at first but I was totally shocked looking at this 6.4 ft tall his chest was broad and he looked me like Greek god.
I always fantasized about those wrestlers and he was one of that kinds. He was from head to toe wonderful looking handsome and at no angle he looked like 55 to me looked like 40 or even 35 yrs old.
His dark ray ban glasses looking at me gave me shrill between my legs. I thanked god for giving me a wonderful BIL who wants me to get fucked with this fantasy man of mine.
He told me sit and he was busy with something and after 30 min BIL came. We had our so called introduction what my BIL already told me to tell.
Our godown was pretty big with lot of products basically tail lamps of two wheeler and four wheeler and mirrors. The actual place was dim hardly place to move.
Two three days were normal as Mr.Chawla told me how to do the inventory and all that work related stuff. BIL chanderkantji also use to come in the morning and also in the evening and as per what he told I was one of his construction supervisor’s wife.
BIL use to move his hand on my bare back telling me, “kaise kar rahi ho Mithalji sabh theek chal raha hai” wagere wagere.
BIL and Chawla did speak about me which I overheard as they were talking kay mast mahal hai and BIL was telling him and I was stunned when he cooked up a story telling Chawla “yeh kleptomaniac hai, mere office boy ne bhola tha pen pencil chute paise churati hai, Chawla tu kuch aisa kar ki ise range hat pakdte uske bad to hamare chungul mein phas jayegi. Maine jab se ise dekha hai mast chodne ke liye dil karta hai”.
Chawla said, “to ap chinta chodi do, 2-3 hafte mein kuch na kuch na tarkib to nikal hi dunga”
I almost burst out laughing but my pussy was dripping with excitement. That day after leaving the office stood where BIL told me to stand and he picked me up from there and the first thing was that I sucked him in the car with excitement knowing his naughty little plans I was fully aroused.
The moment we reached home he closed the door and grabbed me from behind and started kissing me my face was against the wall. BIL started kneading my breasts from over the blouse and rather then removing he tore it from behind.
He was man possessed and when he is in that mad its just maddening sex. His hands started cupping my swollen breasts. Made me turn towards him and started sucking them, and his hands had pulled up my sari and petticoat. My hands move on his belt and were removing the same and while I pulled the same his 2 buckles cut off.
BIL was like a mad man kissing pressing my ass biting my tits kissing me like anything. My hands were fumbling with his belt and zip. Soon his pants were down around his ankles and he inserted my hands inside the waistbands and pulled his brief down.
I started stroking his cock, which was wet with his precum. We both literally tore of each other clothes and didn’t even move out of the living room. We undressed each other completely and our hands were all over each other. He dropped me on the couch and I told him, “Bahuji main bahut garam ho gayi hoon ab aap jaldi se ek baar chod dalo”
“Main bhi meri jaan, yeh sock ke use gadhe ka lund teri ma chodh dalega”
He came between my legs and she immediately widened them to accommodate him. He raised my legs and bent near my knees till they were on either side of his hips. This raised my cunt and holding his dick he said to me, “teri ma chod daal rahaa hoon..."
“Jaldi dalo na”
“Haan, haan mer randi le”
BIL gave a mighty stroke and was 3/4th cock was inside me. I went mad sudden surge of his cock and grunted as he kept on fucking me like a mad man. I was into an orgasm within few pushes from him and was in full pleasure and started moaning.
BIL pounded me some more then groaned aloud and pushed his cock all the way inside my cunt laid over me deeply shoving his cock in my cunt and the next was his hot spurts of hot jets of his thick cum inside my wet cunt spurting like a volcano.
BIL collapsed over me, both trying to regain our normal breath. We collected our torn of clothes and in our respective bedroom.
BIL excited me more about telling Chawla what a stud he was at this age and all that stuff.

Next day when I entered office Chawla looks were erotic can make out of his eyes as if he was screwing me with his office and when I was inside his office lot of stuff likes pen staplers all office used products where lying on the table which never was there before that day.
The drawer too was open with some money lying around and BIL told to take something or the other from the office. This was interesting but that afternoon Chawla made his first move when he took me to one of the corner of the godown to unpack some materials and that place was so jammed with boxes wires and all stuffs two people cant even stand and his first touch was on my hips telling me to walk slowly.
I was writing what he was telling standing in front of table slightly bent and he purposely came behind me with a torch as it was pretty dark telling, “yeh likha iska itna quantity” and his crotch was right on my ass and found his dick was excited too as it was pretty hard.
I squeezed to let him go and he did came the other side and again pushed where he was before doing the same thing.
Slowly I started picking up things as told by BIL and Chawla too making his movements telling me sorry and still continuing the same. I also saw how this both fucked one of the maid Chandervali who actually joined duty after a long break.
In fact BIL already told me what was going to happen and if I want to see something in action where I has to be to see the action. I went mad seeing Chawla huge cock much bigger then my BIL’s cock fucking her pussy.
Actually BIL fucked her first and came out and Chawla fucked her he literally banged her and her moans where erotic loud with pain and pleasure. I felt at that moment to hell with fantasy thought of removing my clothes and stepping in. Then I told as it is I am going to get it so let’s wait and see what’s stored in.
I came back as soon they finished and Ahilya the other maid who I was some what friendly with told me not to go up without calling.
I told I have to tell the boss this is complete. After some time Chandervali came and seeing her fucked up face was wonderful.
It was exactly after 15 days this incident happened. That evening BIL told how you are felling today. I told ok to which he told get ready that you are going to get raped by the cock you want. I was thrilled with the same.
In stead of taking me to the house he took me to some where at pimple gurav where he had taken a big property for construction and there was the old house which belonged to the old owner which was still intact.
I was stunned it was decorated with my pictures and someone else picture on the wall. It was 3 room house with toilet and bathroom outside small kitchen you know this small house looks and it had a big open field back some vegetables were grown and next to that there was a under construction building which was ours. There was a cupboard with some clothes my stuff and my maids stuff.
He had brought few of my clothes and told that my husband is out and all that stuff. He had brought a bag which were full of office products and even harness wires from the godown and I was stunned when he removed the office cordless too in fact most of the items were picked up by him and he placed it in drawers present in the house.
Told me he will be back at 9 pm with Chawla to have wonderful night with her.
I was excited that I went mad but at boring in that small 3 room house which was very chilly as it was in an open field surrounded by trees and it was the month of December on top of that.
I went to sleep and got up at 8 pm had a bath and wore a very old sari which was a bit torn and blouse too was cotton which belonged to our maid Yogita.
I was constantly watching the watch it was 9 then it became 9:30 my excitement was killing me and at 9:45 I heard a car stop and a bike stop and I knew I am going to have fun, but to be frank those 1 hour 45 min was so exciting and so weird ideas and it felt days weeks to me.
There was knock at the door I switched on the light and in came my greek god with a huge dick Chawla followed my BIL.
I asked the usual question and answer session how come they are here how did they know my address and all that stuff.
Chawla told that he is very upset with me for stealing office stuffs. I said I never did to which he told Chandervali had seen me taking office items which was off course lie because it was BIL who picked up most of the stuff.
Chawla looked here and there and told my BIL, “dekho sir bhola ta yeh pe sabh milege”.
I started to cry which was difficult still pleaded that I was wrong maf karo and all that stuff. I even was on my knees of my BIL to which Chawla told that Police station to jane hi padega
I pleaded them told I will do anything blah blah and I was tired of fake crying and pleading and the real thing came when Chawla held me from behind telling me, “ek sharat par chode denge agar tu bade sab ko kuch kiya to, tere is mast jism ke sath khelne de unko”
Then as BIL had told me to tell I told him, I am not that kind of women I am ready to go to jail but I wont do anything stuff and started abusing them telling them harami and all that stuff.
BIL came and grabbed my face while Chawla held my both arms, telling me “randi Sali chori karti aur uske upar nakhre kar rahi hai, terko aur tere pati dono ko jail mein sadha dunga zindagi bhar ke liye” and telling me he pulled of my phallu
I could hear Chawla say “mast mal yeh isko ko to rat bhar chodena padega”
They picked me up and took me inside the bedroom and dropped me on the bed I tried to escape to which Chawla jumped on me and again held me from behind. BIL knows what I really wanted he came on the bed and was pretty slow first. I was slapped ahh fuck I said what was that and BIL looked into my eyes as if he was telling sorry and then grunted tujhe aj mast chodenge samjhi.
BIL tore my blouse removed my sari tore my petticoat as if he was really rapping me and Chawla holding my hands in one hand and he was playing with my breast.
I wasn’t fully off cloth with my bra and torn of petticoat I was trying to kick move here and there and I couldn’t shout as Chawla had already shut my mouth with the other hand as I was trying to.
BIL went down parted my legs and started sucking me I was already wet and I started to moan and beg telling them to leave me and so on.
Chawla was feasting on my breast and in between kissing me. BIL sucked me finger fucked me and made me feel I was real slut telling Chawla dekh iki choot to gal gai and all that stuff.
He came up and removed his clothes and told me to suck his cock to which I denied BIL slapped again and forcefully shoved his cock and was moving my head up and down.
I loved the humiliation and Chawla went down to finger fuck and suck my cunt. Then Chawla told BIL, “ab bas kar yar jaldi se chod dhe bahut baichan ho rahi hai iski choot”
BIL came and shoved his cock and fucked me I already had a tremendous orgasm and they laughed and teased me. BIL was sucking me Chawla made me suck his cock and after 5-6 min Chawla was on top of me spreading my cunt and I was waiting for the same and ohhhhh what a cock which took my breath away.
He fucked me pretty good with all the bad words in this world and BIL kissing me with his lips
Asking me if I am enjoying the same.
No matter I was getting raped still I loved it. Then I was told to ride Chawla after my much hesitation with some bad words from BIL and Mr.Chawla I climbed on top of him and he shoved in his cock and BIL was going to take me from behind. I was again crying and pleading telling them both, “yeh sab theek nahi chodh do wagere wager”
BIL loved banging my ass and he did the same applying some jelly cream which he has in his pocket most of the time fuck my or others ass. It was huge this time as I was already on one of the biggest cock in my cunt till that date and my BIL too was having fat monster it really pained with tears in my eyes because of the pain.
But above all I loved it with all the pain I received in both my fucking holes.
Both seeded me with their cum in my ass and cunt and I was told to suck of their cock dry. It was almost 11:30 pm and BIL told me when Chawla had gone out to the bathroom that he is leaving and I can fuck Chawla all night as he had that fucking military stamina.
I was excited hearing the same that I am going to be alone with this monster. Chawla was disappointed that BIL was leaving but he told that he will take me in the morning at 10 to his house as there is no one is there in the house and also teased teri biwi ke samne tu isko le nahi ja sakhta and so one.
The so called men’s teasing talk as if I was some kind of prey slut whatever to them. BIL was telling him, “waise aj rat tu tere ishab se iske chudai kar aur main to isko 5-6 din ke liye roj chodunga tabh meri man ki badas shant hogi”. Coming near me telling his palms on my cheeks telling me, “kuy chudegi na mujhse roj” hugged me and whispered telling me to take care of myself.
But that was interesting to me.
Once he left Chawla looked at me as and asked if there is anything to eat. I told no as I mostly don’t stay here and stay my sister’s place at pimpri as my husband is not there. I was out here today because my sister has gone out and so on, actually this was what was told to me by my BIL so that Chawla doesn’t suspect and keep on bothering me ever now and then
He told me to get ready as I was in a gown. I wore that old sari and when I was going to wear a bra and panties he told uski jarurat nahi hai. I also told itne dher kaun sa hotel kula rahega and so on.
He told you just do what I tell you or else you have it from me. We came to pimpri the street was deserted and I purposely told yeh kuy aye hai, yeh mere bahen aure uske ghar wale rahte and so on. He told me to keep quiet as he was riding his bike.
I still remember we stopped at beer bar which was closed from outside, but there were still some nigh lamps glowing from inside. He stopped the bike and took me holding my hand into the same lane behind the hotel and knocked the door. It was back door hotel entrance.
Someone opened the door and waiter or whoever it was knew Chawla very well and also teased me, “mast mal hath lagya col shab apke hath mein”
There were few people sitting hardly 7-8 people and two three women’s too, who were call girls which I came to know later brought in by those customer.
He ordered some whiskey and beer for me and I told I don’t want but still was forced to take. I was stunned when of the person who was around 45-50 sat next to me and I was just crushed between them in that small place and all kind of lewd talks he was talking. Both of them knew very well
Mast mal hai, kitne ke to which Chawla told waise nahi hai, apna private setting hai and so on.
I was made to empty the beer in a short time. This other men had taken full advantage in pressing my breast even kissing my neck lifting my sari rubbing my thighs.

I was pleading to Chawla to which the other men pulled me on his lap and showed the table at one of the end. “Dekh kay ho raha yeh sab chalta hai”
I saw one fatso at the corner fucking a girl as she was bent on the table and he was spanking and fucking her like a bitch. I couldn’t see her face as it was pretty dark and now I too was getting excited as the man whoever he was as a hard on and I could feel its heat in spite of me wearing a sari and it was like a steel rod.
The beer was in me and because of the chill weather I wanted to go to the loo badly and this bugger took me to the first floor where there was dirty toilet and he was not going from the sight and I had to pee in front of him as I was not able to control my bladder and I had to sit lifting my sari in front of a complete stranger.
He removed his pants as I was peeing and I could see his cock which was circumcised and I knew he was a Muslim who is about to fuck me he removed a packet it was of condom and applied some spit to his cock and pushed the condom on his cock.
(Smita till that time, I had lot of guys as I told BIL, my husband, Babu my satara servant, Razak Mehmood and his friends nobody fucked me with a condom oh ya and Chawla)
Looking at me, as I was still pissing “tumhe ye pasand aaya” seeing my cunt telling, “jab uske andar jayega jarur pasand ayega” and I got up at dropping my sari down and came out. The guy came forward and kissed my lips. I knew it was NO WAY OUT I still struggled a bit and he told yeh sabh chalta Chawla aur uske beech mein and so on.
He kissed me again and now was smooching me pushing his tongue inside my mouth, to this I opened my lips too and he pushed his tongue in me.
He slowly moved his hand and pressed my breast. Pressing it hard he said “jaan tumhare mamme bade aur raseele lagte hain…”. Saying this he pulled my sari pallu and unbuttoned my blouse in hurry. I was wearing no bra and he said “arey jaan bina bra pane ladki pasand hai”.
I was standing with my blouse un hooked and with a man who I met just 5-10 min back and he was playing with my breast and I was enjoying it.
I thought at that moment what was happening ?
I loved the way he mauled my breast and was kissing my lips madly. Slowly he went down and started kissing my breast. He took my right breast in mouth and was mauling my left breast with his hand. I was enjoying it.
He started slow bites on my nipples and said “wah jaanu…kya maal ho….kamaal ki cheez ho…Col sahib ko choice hamesh mazedar hota hai …..zara dekho to tumhare nipple kaise khade ho gaye hain”…… he knew it.
He pushed me on one of the hotel table and lifted my sari
He made me lie down on my back on the table. These words were crazy, “are kay bat hai tu chadi bhi nah pahenti”. He inserted his 2 fingers in one stroke in my vagina and a soft moan escaped my mouth. Looking at this he said “kyu mazaa aaya…dekho tumhari chut to bheegi hui hain” saying this he removed the fingers from my vagina and rubbed it on my sari
He applied spit on his cock or on the condom “… ab to teri chut maar sakta hoon na…merko gili choot chodna bahut maza at hai”
He managed to push his half cock in me and said “tu sahi main bahut kadak maal hain kabhse col ke chungul mein hai” and saying this he pushed his cock more in me.I loved it…
I had already cum might because of the situation I was in and then it was speediest fuck I ever got with the table gentling dang dang and all kind of noise it hardly took 2-3 min but very fast and I had yet another orgasm and this time it was mind blowing one.
I couldn’t know it was over as I didn’t felt his jizz flowing in my cunt but came to know as cock stiffened and then was loosening up. It was so different experience… he said “Maza aya, chal abhi”
He removed his condom and threw it where I was peeing and we came down.
Chawla was smoking and was looking at me and this man I didn’t know his name told “Mast mal hai col sahib”
He looked at me, and he had already packed up the food stuff and few more bottle of beer and we left and as we came out from the back door, “kay re chinal tera ma ka yar ta kay. Peeshab karne gayi ti kay uska lund tere choot mein dalne. Wape bahut nakhra kar rahi ti, mujhe barbad mat karo. Idhar randi jaise ajnabi se chudwa rahi ti”
I didn’t knew what to say told him, “usne zabrdasti ki, bhol raha tat um dono mein chalta hai”
Another small hand came on my head, “abhe us waqt mein randi logon lekhe jata ta, tub hi randi yeh kay re chinal Sali” 
He argued and we reached home and told me to strip and serve the food. I did the same and he told me to feed him and I had to do that as I was feeding him, he was finger fucking me also made me sit on his dick while having the tandori chicken my breast were pasted with tandori chicken and he was licking it, some very un done sex till that day I had experienced.
Chawla picked me up from his cock and made me sleep on the small dining table. My legs were spread as he was sitting on the chair and he sucked my cunt and has my ass that was on the edge of the table he was finger fucking my ass.
He made me stand and told me yeh chudkar chal utah, abh wapis se bait mere lund pe. We both were bathed with our sweat in spite of the cold weather and I slide down and took his cock in my cunt, it was painful in the beginning but with two three jerks
I sat on his lap with his huge cock fully in me. He said chal chawal kilha. The pain and pleasure or so much that somehow I managed to take some rice in my hand and mixed it with curry and feed him.
The moment the rice was in his mouth he pushed my neck down and started to push the same with his lips and kept on kissing till I swallowed the same.
It took us more than 30 min to finish our lunch and our body was covered and smelling of chicken gravy. He licked my body as if I was dish. He stood in the same way lifting me with his cock still in my cunt and made me lie on the table.
But that was the greatest moment anyone had done he literally stood as his cock was still stuck in my cunt. I thought he could fuck me, but he slowly made me lie on the table again.
Chawla took a deep breath and, flexing his buttocks slowly, slid his hips forward. His huge penis surged in my cunt, stretching my cunt-lips wide open. He grunted loudly ahhhhh teri ma ki choot le randi le yes"
He began fucking heavily and deeply and slowly, his head arched back, his buttocks moving to and fro in a deep, piercing, and in a steady rhythm. The dining table was making noise as he started fucking me khat khat khat.
That was music to hears as he fucked me on the unstable dining table. His hips swung back and forth in longer, deeper, quicker strokes, and his cock pistoned smoothly in and out of my cunt.
I was loving it and was in full pleasure ah uh ah uh ah uh ah maza ara hai na oh yeh he cried, panting heavily rocking his hips back and forth faster and faster. Chawla was perspiring now and I cried fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck oh he cried, his head arching back.
I was orgasm like hell and he was still going on. He removed his cock and took the plastic bag which had curds in it he poured it on my cunt and started sucking my cunt.
He stood up with curd in his mouth pulled me up making me sit and started kissing me and this time pouring curd from his mouth to mouth. He turned me and entered his fingers in my asshole and started finger fucking me.
He was finger fucking me rapidly now with almost 3 fingers. I was just moaning like hell. He brought his cock near my asshole and said to me, “teri gand marna baki hai”.
Even before I could say anything parted my ass cheek and entered his cock in my ass Nahhnnnnn aaaiiiii" I yelled, and as I never thought it could be so painful after getting double fucked few hours back in my cunt and ass.
He spanked on my buttocks and said abhe chup randi Sali thodi dher pahele do do lund se chudwae rahi thi, abhi nakhra kuy kar rahi hai ".
He removed his cock completely and re-entered it again. He did 5-6 times the same way and then after that he started fucking me hard moving fast which only moved my whole body
And that table too was moving along with his powerful fucking in out in out, he went shaking my whole body with his powerful thrusts. Uh unh unh argh unh unh uunnnh uunnhhh
I wailed as he went on and on fucking me. I too started to enjoy the same and started moaning loudly. All my sense of pain had disappeared. He was fucking my ass hard and moving his hand on my sweaty back.
He pulled my body up and my hands were resting on the table his one hand were on my breast occasionally pinching my nipples as he fucked me standing.
His other hand moved and was finger fucking my cunt giving me another powerful orgasm, I could sense he too was about to cum, and started to hit me hard and before I could come to know I could feel his hot cum shooting in my ass.
He was still moving in slowly and now the pleasure with his cum in my ass and doubled as he held me closely pressing my both breast.
We both were drenched with all the dishes that were brought including our sweat. He took me to the bathroom.
We both were in the bathroom at 2 in the morning where we bathed in cold water which was freezing while we came in the bed I thought it was over.
But Chawla had a beer made me drink some with a cigarette in his hand just was seeing me as I was sleeping nude in the bed. I was feeling cold and want to wrap a blanket but he didn’t allow.
As he was smoking as well as with his one hand he was still playing with his dick waking him up telling me, what’s the use the blanket. I am making him hot for your cunt so don’t worry as it is from tomorrow onwards you will be with sir with his 5 star fucking.
After his smoking and the last sip of beer he came on top of me. But this time it was great as he fucked me very slowly and nicely. I knew he didn’t came though his cock was hard and fucked me well
He didn’t had his orgasm might be his sacks were empty. But I did wet the bed again had full on orgasm in spite of sleeping at 3 in the morning I got up in fact didn’t even get up my eyes opened
I was feeling a tingling sensation between my legs and Chawla was moving is fingers on my cunt. I told him to stop to which he grunted abh dus baje tu to jayegi Chanderkant sahib ke sath uske ghar
Mein chudwane, tab talak mujhe aish to karne do, phir to hafte bad dikogs as he saying he had already come up and parting my legs started fucking me, Saheb tujhe unke ghar pe chodenge aur jab talak dil nahi bharta tab talak terko chodnge”
I was loving the morning fuck and was just telling him job hi karma hai idhar kardo mein pur tarah barabad hui hai, abh ghar mein nahi rahungi to gharewale k kay jawab dunga, mere bahen ko kay jawab du” and so on
It’s wonderful to have an exciting chat while getting fucked he fucked me in the morning and at last I was happy as well as disappointed when it was 10 and I heard BIL’s car
Happy because never wanted to stay in that place and disappointed I really loved the way Chawla fucked me and I thought he could give me more pleasure and so on
I did few nakhras maye nahi jaungi wagere but I was forced to lock the house and get in the car as again they blackmailed me and so on once we came to the main road I just hugged BIL and said thanks and also told what happened in the night.
He was afraid and told if I want to stop it will be stopped right away and I told I will continue a bit more and he knew I loved his cock and his fuck and I didn’t go for 15 days in fact Chawla had called up BIL asking for me and he told that I am with him in his farm house and so on.
The 16th day I went to meet Chawla but in my own attire what I was before. Chawla’s eye popped seeing me. He couldn’t believe and the moment I was in his office I told sir told me to be in his pune office.
He was disappointed and closed the door. Came near me lifted me and made me sit on the table. He told me, Sir ki to tu randi ban gayi full time. I told yeh sab meri buri adapt ke wajse huwa, kuch nahi kar sakhti toh idhar ku ayi hoon”
Sir ne bhola jab bhi apko meri jarurat ho toh mujhe bhule sakhte. The moment I said, he pulled me towards him and kissed me like hell within two min I was fully nude on the table and Chawla pushed me again he parted my legs and sank his mushroomed cock in my cunt in a jerk with a strong push.
I wailed at the assault ahhhh ooiiiiiii maa teri maa ki chut tune sahi chinal, chul rundilele lemera lund kay garam chut hai tera,  ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahhh-uhhh! Accha lagta hai na rundi Bol saali rand ahhh bol
He was fucking me hard instantly holding my breast squeezing and mauling them He was looking into my eyes and raising his eyebrow telling, “kay huwa chudkad, chudwana jaise tujhe pasand hai, waise apne sir ko bhi pasand hai mast chodha hoga roj tuje.
He just stood there unmoving his cock in my cunt and I was getting impatient as I didn’t mind what he was telling about my BIL and I was boiling for more fuck by his cock.
I wanted his cock to hammer in my cunt. I wanted to be fucked like a whore. But all Chawla did was stood without moving and looking at me. “I said Chawla sirr, please.” “Please kayko please teri choot chudwana chata hai na mere lund se randi sali bol”
I was beyond shame by now, and lifted my buttocks to tell him the same and yelled at him yes fuck me kuy tadpa rahe ho, chod mujhe plssss!”. This seemed to please him “oh ya, chudwana chati ye sahib wake me terko mast chudkad randi bana diya”
He pulled back and took my legs to his shoulders he eased his cock out till the tip of my cunt and again with huge jerk shoved in his cock in my cunt, Haaaaaaa, Yes yes Ohhhh yes Ohhh uhhh hanh uhhh uhh hanh uh Chawla sirrr chodh mujhe jorse chodh
I was moaning and screaming as his massive cock moved in and out of my cunt. Le le rundi le   le mera lund ko rand leeee mazaaa ayegaaa, leeee!" it was great the pain and humiliation. Chawla stroked in his cock in and out of my cunt
I loved the feel of his cock in my cunt as his speed built up I was matching his strokes by lifting and lowering my hips to take his cock in deeper. I could feel waves of pleasure building up deep inside the molten core of my pussy. I closed my eyes and let the feeling flow over me.
He was still moving as I came second time within seconds. My body spasm and shuddered and my cunt lips twitched as I climaxed. He didn’t stop nor even slow down as I was shuddering in the throes of another massive orgasm. He kept ramming into me.
After my climax Chawla began to slam into me really hard. His thrusts were moving my body up the bed, while his hands clutching my thighs kept me in place impaled on his cock. He was fucking me rapidly now.
His heavy ball sack was slapping into my ass as he rammed his cock in. He was brutally drilling my cunt like a trip hammer now. Rapid thrusts going deep inside my cunt, his fingers dug painfully into my thighs.
His head was bent down as he piston his cock in and out of my wet slopping cunt. He was grunting and groaning as he pump my cunt. I knew he was about to flood my cunt with his cum and he fell on me moving his hands behind my back and hugging me very tightly as he was going to crush me giving his bear hug.
I was out of breath as he held me tightly and fucking me in the same rhythm, I locked my legs round his back. He groaned and sunk his cock deep inside.
His cock throbbed inside my cunt sending hot volcanic spurts in my cunt. His cum splattering onto my cunt walls gave me yet another powerful orgasm. He kept pumping few more time and releasing me of my clutches collapsed on top of my body.
Chawla smiled looking at me and, bending his head, kissed me gently. "Haan rand issi lund se chudegi tu roj, bol kaisa lag mera lund choot mein, tu mast chooti hai. Terko aur chodhna chata huw rand, taiyar hai”.
Before I could answer anything, he pushed himself down bringing his lips on mine and kissing me with fierce hunger, thrusting his tongue in my mouth, his hand went in my cunt and two fingers slid in making me moan as he felt the wetness to pleasure full removing his lips he grunted, bol rand aur chaiye ki nahi” and started finger fucking me hard.
Yes," I gasped ahhhh fuck me again! He removed his hand from my cunt and sucked his middle finger and sucked it looking at me, and shoved his index finger in my mouth. I just rolled off the table before he could move his finger in my mouth and sat up.
My cunt felt sore and full as I had heavy session last night with BIL too with the excitement of meeting Chawla. I looked down and saw the lips all red and raw with white cum sticking to the outsides.
My cunt was gaping open and there was sticky cum intermingled with my own juice oozing out. I felt ashamed as he too bent and looked and telling me sai mast choot ah rahe to, bol rand kaisa laga ”
That was awesome fuck by him. I gave him his cell number and told me if he needs any work he can call me this was sir (that is my BIL’s) instruction. But there was no instruction from him; this was my instruction to him. He did call me many a times and I did go that many times to meet him.
                                                                  THE END

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI