YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE 1

I am tall girl just like my dad and people compare me with Sakshi Tiwari the television actress. At 18 was roaming with a guy who was pretty close don’t remember his name now didn’t had any physical contact other then he giving me lift or going to movie.
You know how guys do come after girls for friendship and so on.  Dad came to know and I received my first slap and was warned of dire consequences.
Dad was in government office in a very senior post mom too into social service and the typical women’s stuff social service and ek dusre ka buri karna and so on which I never liked. I didn’t have any so called great friend other then my cousin.
I was really afraid in making new friends especially boys because of dad and to tell about my cousin was a bad girl she was the one who thought me all about sex. We were lesbians we had sex many a times. But fortunately unfortunately her father got transferred to Nagpur and my sex partner was no more with me.
This happened when we were in junior college. I was going to Girls College so no guys near me. One day when I came from college I entered my house a bit early and was shocked and excited to see something new for the first time.
It was our servant the only male guy near me Babu rao and everyone called him Babu who was around 20 21 a slim guy but a body hard as steel fucking our married maid servant Zahra in the kitchen.
She was married to Dad’s driver Riyaz in fact when I came in the house I heard grunting noise and rushed near the kitchen and the sound was coming from the store room behind the kitchen.
I couldn’t believe it was Babu on top of Zahra as he was grunting Ahhhu hhhh oohh ahhhh Babu was huffing and puffing as his body movement got into a rhythm seeing them in that way this scene was started almost at least 30 min back.
Kya choot hai teri, meri randi he painted out lewdly kya chudti hai tu ooohhhhh Zahra ahhhh. Mazaa aa raha hai naa ab saali aaahhhh he asked her, who was in no position to reply as she was enjoying the most and just kept her eyes closed.
Well Jeevan I told you about my young college going lover Raman. This was written with the help of my 18-year-old lover Raman. I just told him what happened and he copied the same from somewhere else and edited as I told him.
Somewhere done some he couldn’t find the exact part so he couldn’t do it mmmm abey saali bol, mazaa aa raha hai na he went on ohhhh teri choot ras se kitna bheeg gaya hai. Babu started pumping his cock even harder, bringing out groans from her.
Accha lag raha hai na? Babu asked in between his heavy breaths. Babu removed his cock and started playing with her as he placed the tip of his cock back on the entrance of her cunt, but instead of entering it he stayed still and waited looking at her.
But he didn’t have to wait for long, as within a fraction of a minute as they were murmuring something, I could see Zahra hips getting raised and this scene was really good as her pussy enlarged as Babu’s cock was getting engulfed in her cunt.
I saw Babu push the rest of his cock raising his hips lower with a single powerful thrust in an instant his cock completely disappeared into her cunt, bring out a loud moan from her.
I was dumbfounded seeing the exciting scene as Anaconda is eating its prey I know because I had seen the movie as Babu increased his pace, Zahra’s moans also got louder and more frequent she kept rambling aankh kholo
Babu urged Zahrraa ahhhhhh Babu gurgled as he thrust hard ohhh Zahrra Babu moaned Mazza rahhhh hai ohhhh haaaan Babu Zahra responded as she placed both her arms on his shoulders mera lund se chudna achcha lag raha hai?
Babu asked ohhhhh haan jaldi kar ko aaaa jayegggaaa to Zahra grunted. The depraved conversation was making pre cum ooze from my cock ohhhh dar mat Zahraaa mera ras nikalne wala hai Babu announced ahhh dal de andhar Zahra replied ohhhhh haan Babu mera ras nikal raha haiii mmm tere choot ke anda ahhhh.
Babu announced his orgasm and held Zahra tightly. Zahra too began to shudder very pleased he put his lips on hers and began to kiss her. She responded enthusiastically and they both began to kiss, lick, suck, and almost devour each other lips, mouths and tongues.
That was too randy for me and I knew my panty was complete wet seeing their bathed sweat-fucking scene never seen a guys cock so near and so nice appearing and disappearing of her wet cunt.
I purposely coughed and both looked turning their head towards me and both were petrified and I knew they didn’t know what to do. Babu just rushed to collect his clothes and rushed out of the door from behind the storeroom.
Zahra too was just 23 year old medium color beautiful body with no extra fat. I told her to get me tea and rushed to my room on the first floor. She came in 15 min dressed in her sari and the moment she entered the room, told her to close the door.
She was on my legs as soon as she closed the door and telling me, didi maf kar do aisn nahi hoga sahib ko kuch mat batao and all that stuff. I didn’t know what happened but she started pleading me but I held her by her hair and pulled her up kissed her and told her shut the fuck up no noise.
I undressed her and I was just in gown and removed it and immediately placed my cunt on her mouth and told her if I want to keep my mouth shut, she has to do what I tell her.
Her tongue came on my cunt and started licking it and I dived down on her hairy smelly cunt which was just fucked by our servant and also could even still see might be Babu’s sperms and like a mad bitch started sucking her inserting my tongue as deep.
I could and to might amazement she started to orgasm and that was really double delight for me. We had a long sex session and I thought her what she has to do to me to keep my mouth shut and not tell dad everyone knew my dad was like a villain to them.
We bathed together and before mom could come around 5 pm I told her to go and warned her even Babu comes to know about us then I will see that something really bad happens to her through my dad.
Everyone is afraid of my dad including me, as he is ruthless. He has beaten up babu many a times for his mistakes in front of anyone but he too didn’t had anyone and anything to do so stick with us for the last 7-8 years.
My sex with Zahra started and every 2-3 times a week we had sex in the afternoon. But one thing whenever I saw Babu my whole body use to be out cold and I use to feel wetness between my legs.
My mind has already had randy sex with him just like those dirty novels with and without pictures brought to me by Zahra as her husband use to read a lot. Babu has fucked me raped me screwed me like hell in all the places of my house in my fantasies.
When I was 20 my marriage was fixed and the guy Ravinder was from Pune. Actually the marriage was to be at Satara but my husband’s brother wanted to be in Pune as they have lot of relatives and friends out here. So it was fixed in Pune and we had to leave for Pune for our stay shopping.
The other things a month before 18th December 1995 was my marriage date. My aunty stayed in Pune so we had come here a month before. But something happened on December 2nd could be husband with my dad’s permission took me out on a date and told he will drop me in the evening.
We had a wonderful time he took me to a movie morning show that too some English movie then he took me out on a lunch at a Garden restaurant. He was bit mischievous out there as we were sitting in the small hut his hands roamed all over the place
And even gave me one randy kiss in the afternoon while we were having our lunch he got a message in his Pager and rather than spending the whole day with me, he has to cut short of his trip and he dropped me home as he has to leave for his office as he was working in an IT firm.
Reached home only to find most of my family members have gone out either for shopping or to give invitation and I was left with few oldies in the house. I went up to my room to take a nap.
My bedroom door was open I entered closing the door I removed of my clothes and just in my panties picking up my towel went inside the bathroom. The moment I pushed the bathroom door I was shocked and was like a statue.
Babu was inside my bathroom fully nude masturbating with my panties around his dick I was shell-shocked but not what he was doing. But seeing his 7-inch cock so close to me and I could even smell the pungent odor of his cock.
He was pleading sorry sorry and all that stuff, as it is Ravi giving me wet kissing moving his hand here and there on my body thighs and ass as made my cunt pretty itchy. I silenced him and didn’t know what happened.
My hands forward automatically and held his cock there was a 1000 volts current passed all through my body. I sat on the tub and without any hesitation started sucking it. Babu too placed his hands on my head and started to and fro.
I licked his cock for almost 3-4 min and then I got what I really wanted as he started spraying his precious cum in my mouth it almost gagged me and I was trying to move back. But he gripped my head so hard making me take all his spunk in my throat.
It was wonderful and babu started moving his hands over me and I told him to get out. He was still telling me tai sister in Marathi mein bhi apko kush kardunga” and all that stuff.
I told him that I am getting married and I don’t want to do anything. Showing my panties, which had big wet patch telling me that he will kiss my cunt once and nothing else?
I agreed for the same and he removed my panties and rather than kissing he started licking me and it was great. I was in a standing position with my left leg on the tub and my both hands had gripped his hairs.
I was moving his head up and down and at the same time moving my crotch on his face. He even finger fucked me licking my cunt giving me wonderful orgasm when I had cooled off his cock was hard again and it tempted but I pushed him out telling him somebody will doubt and it will be bad.
I was in the tub for more than 45 min with the entire thrill I had for the next few days Babu try to make his move but I kept out of his site as I didn’t want trouble with so many people in the house
 and after marriage came to Ravinder Patil my husband’s house which was penthouse apartment in Pradhikaran and it had just 8 flats and was told this land was developed by Ravinder’s elder brother in fact Ravinders elder step brother Mr. Chanderkant Patil who was 40 years old then when I got married.
He was a bachelor never married to take care of Ravinder and his younger brother Pramod. Ok the story was after Chandrkant’s mother died when he was 12 his father married another women Ashwini who was 23 years old then and his father 42 years old almost double of his age and that relationship bored this two son my husband and his brother Pramod.
After Pramod was born in 3-4 years both Chanderkants father and his step mom died in a car accident. He took care of the brothers and business and there was no time in getting married. He was tall handsome with 6.1 his height broad shoulders hefty personality.
After marriage I had wonderful time with Ravinder. He was my dream lover and we had hell of a time in the house his office and he use to take me tours where ever he went.
Chanderkant was with us and Pramod stayed on the second floor and he hardly get down. We had 4 bedrooms on the third floor and 2 bedrooms and sit out on the fourth floor.
We had a maid Yogita who use to come at 8 in the morning and leave around 7 in the evening. She did the entire household thing. She was 20-22 married and was kind of black beauty.
Ravinder was my dream man and he did something weird once when we had gone to Mumbai after a year of marriage. He made me dress in a flimsy sari and we board a train in spite of we having our own car and he gave me the thrill of Mumbai local and there were many guys who did weird things to me.
He was next to me in that jam-packed train and was telling me what they were doing. He was telling me that he had brought me out there to enjoy. I liked his openness. 
After almost 18 months of marriage I was free with my elder step BIL Chanderkant. Actually our incident started in a very strange way actually we had a problem in our boiler which was in our bedroom.
It was old so Ravinder told rather than repairing it we will change it and I was taking bath in the common bathroom, which was opposite to the hall. BIL use to sit their read paper watches his business channel.
I use to go have my bath and while coming out just wore a kurta and wrap myself in a towel as didn’t wore my salwar as it use to get wet in the bathroom
My sixth sense felt as if someone was watching me, and it was BIL who use to watch my legs and all over me. I felt a shrill all over my body at that very moment.
Then later on I started to tease sometimes just wearing my t-shirt and tying bath towel almost as high as I could and also purposefully dropping my bra or dirty clothes and picking it up and showing my butt and panties to him.
When my husband openly made me feel other hands in jam packed bus or train when we were in tour I thought at least I got the right to tease my BIL and my husband always tells me that guys are having a bulge seeing me, so I thought why not tease my BIL so I made up my mind.
Within 6 months we became closer means exactly our body started to touch on pretax of something or the other and I never mind the same in fact started enjoying the same.
One thing about him he loved cooking as after my MIL and FIL expired he used to cook most of the time to Ravinder and Pramod.
He always uses to be in the kitchen and we use to squeeze our self onto each other on pretax of taking some garam masala, knife spoon or anything.
He was at home most of the time and we use to watch movies together sometimes-randy one too with both of us seeing each other when some steamy scene comes.
January 1998 Pramod came with a proposal as he was in love with some Bangalore based girl and he wants to marry her. My BIL was angry first as she was different caste and so on then when I told him it’s ok to which he readily agreed.
But the girl was filthy rich and his uncle was in the ministry and all that stuff and wanted us to have wedding in Bangalore. BIL was disappointed but I told him its ok as it’s we can have a small family picnic and also see how rich they were.
We came to Bangalore in the month of April few days before the wedding. We were given a huge Guest house and few cars were at our service. Everything was much bigger.
I met my younger BIL Pramod’s wife Kavya just few days before marriage and she was dazzling beauty. She was shorter than me but I was 5.7 and she was 5.6 good vital stats 35 25 34 and was 3 years younger than me. I at that time was perfect for any guy 36 25 35.
On the wedding day I was dressed in typical south Indian sari and out of the blue my BIL was dressed in a Lungi and Shirt just like this South Indians have it.
After the wedding in the afternoon Ravinder had gone with Pramod and his wife to the temple and I and BIL were going to come back to the guesthouse to take some rest, as there was reception in the evening.
Our other family members and friends including my dad and mom had left after lunch back to the guesthouse and we were left stranded without any transportation.
One of Kavya’s relative told that there is car going to go near the guest house they can drop us when we went near the car an ambassador there were already 4 people in the front seat and 3 were sitting behind and someone told in hindi chalta hai saheb mia biwi kidar bhi adjust hota hai
And telling he made BIL sit behind with his one leg down and one inside and then told me to sit in between that will be comfortable as he won’t take lot of pressure in his legs. That really was wonderful for me.
He was blank but when he was posed in that way and he was going to tell something as he felt at that time and was going to tell me no it’s right we can wait. I just sat in between his legs and pressing to the other side the driver closed the door.
I could find and instant hard one and by the sheer hardness I could come to know this was something real randy and big.
April 18th 1998 began a new adventure in my life and within little moment BIL’s right hand came on my bare stomach between the sari phalu and he started pressing my breast lightly.
I felt relief as our vehicle has started moving on the right direction in which we had sat 6 months back with our small incidents in the house in the kitchen watching movies.
I too pressed myself more on him and our randy talk on in Marathi ignited more in between our moments too. I was thrilled when his hand went down and from behind my legs his other left hand started to creep in.
He adjusted a bit and bang his hands were roaming on my thighs and to avoid other people eye I had placed a hand on the front seat and leather bag was on my lap.
The moment we got down of the car we rushed to the guesthouse only to find all the relatives were resting out there and we both were disappointed.
But the next 2 days in Bangalore was were randy as our foreplay increased and he could pounce on me whenever he got a chance pressing my breast ass whatever came in his hand in those few min.
One thing good for me any BIL’s blooming relationship was that Ravinder my husband was going to go to US as his company was sending for a year, in fact before that incident that happened I was really pissed off but after the Bangalore incident I was really excited about the same.
April 20 we had gone to drop Ravinder at Mumbai airport it was late night flight. Pramod and Kavya too were with us. We came back to Pune and reached home around 4 in the morning. Pramod and Kavya after having a coffee went to their room.
I rushed to my room wore my cream slip which covered my ass without wearing my gown and nothing underneath removed my panties and bra and kept the door of my bedroom open and purposely was combing my hair with my back towards the door.
I sensed my BIL behind me who had slowly shut the door. I immediately bent to search something from my bag which was there on the bed showing of my naked ass.
I could sense his footstep near me and without a single word positioned himself behind my naked ass and his cock, which was standing erect and perfectly positioned, aimed at my wet cunt. He moved in-between my back and in one quick motion started inserting his cock into my hungry cunt.
It was like shoving an iron rod in me but as I was creaming like a slut so my wet cunt was well lubricated and his huge dick could enter my cunt, but I felt as I was split into two and sensing the same, I know he was pretty huge then what Ravinder has between his legs.
BIL was so excited that he grabbed my ass telling me ooohhhh betaaaa I have being waiting for a long time to fuck your cunt ofcourse this was what he told in Marathi).
I was obsessed in pain and pleasure and bit my teeth and grunted like a real bitch. For almost 10 min he kept on fucking me telling me the entire glorious thing that I only read in books Private life and other nasty books this was too much and I had multiple orgasms in those 10 min.
I could feel his cock contrasting more and I know he was going to blast and he did and I felt a volcanic spurt guzzling from his cock that made me crazy. I felt clearly his hot spurts coming after every half second. It spurted 10-15 times and he held me filling his load deep inside me.
We had some randy kissing moments and he went to his room to sleep. I got up around 8 in the morning and went for a bath and couldn’t find my first new lover my BIL when I came out from the bathroom after my bath he was right at the door waiting for me.
He pulled me and kissed me dragged me to his room just yanking off my towel he fucked me again talking nasty telling he always wanted me to fuck in that way.
I was called randi chinal chooti and all those stuff when I asked BIL told me that jo aurat ek se jayda lund leti kitni bhi achi hone do o randi hoti hai and all that stuff. I didn’t felt bad but was more excited to be his randi and chinal.
His marathi word and the way he fucked excited me more telling me pucchi lauda zavadi rand and all that stuff Kavya came down around 10 and the best thing for the next 16 days they were going to go on a honeymoon trip. She was dressed in a beautiful sari and awesome bridal stuff coming to the kitchen to help me.
She looked gorgeous and I was shocked to see BIL looking her from behind and getting yet another hard one. I didn’t know was it for me or for her. Pramod too came down we had breakfast.
We discussed about their trip and when Yogita who was told to come late too popped in while she was doing her household chores BIL told her not to come for a week as he is going out and I too was going to my parents place as sitting here I will get bored.
I was disappointed with what he said as I didn’t have that kind of plan in my mind. We went out to drop Kavya and Pramod at Pune airport as they were going to Banglaore first and from there they were going to tirupati ooty kodikanal and all that stuff.
Once they went inside the airport and I was really saddened to which BIL asked me what happened to which I showing my nakras asked me why should I go to my parents place to which he naughtily and in a dirty way said, then what are you going to do sitting alone or you want to sit here and get fucked by me.
I said to him yes I just want to get fucked by you all this in marathi you can guess how randy it will when you write the same . He told me then that he has kept the house vacant so he can be with me for a week with a winking eye.
He told the driver to go and not come for a week he will call him when to come and gave him some money on the way when we reached near a signal he picked up the whole lot of gajra and kept on the back seat and I was wondering for what.
Took me to koregaon park we had our dinner and we did some naughty stuffs out there as I unzipped his pants under the table and played with his cock. I asked him about the morning incident and when he told me that he got a hard one seeing Kavya and I was shocked and told me because of me.
He went to his past where he had fucked lot of women’s. Yet another shocking incident came when he told that he had fucked Ashwini my MIL and his step mother whom he really loved. It was Ashwini my MIL who has made him fuck her. After that there was no looking back.
He told me my mother in law was just like me. Another shock was that he really doesn’t know if Ravinder is his son but one thing was sure Pramod was 200% his son. I went mad hearing the same when he told he and his two other friend’s too fucked Ashwini in-group fucks and she loved cocks is what he said.
Reached home and I went to change BIL or FIL was right there and he picked me in his arms filmy style and took me in his bedroom. The gajra was already spread on the bed when I told him that I need to change to which he said what’s there to change as it we are going to remove our clothes so why not here.
Pushing me on the bed he pounced on me and teasing ripped off my Salwar and kurta and I moaned as BIL hands caress my ass and squealed lightly and kneaded them as if he was making chapatti atta.
The kneading continued and I was already in anticipation of royal fuck and I was getting wetter and wetter. My wet cunt was now dripping anticipating of a mind blowing fuck. My legs parted on their own accord and he reached down to carry his squeezing into my inner thighs and finally my soaked cunt.
I fell right down onto my knees as his fingers were wriggling in my cunt. BIL had already pushed down his trousers and brought out his rock hard iron dick, which was now throbbing with as much anticipation as my cunt. In one single plunge he entered right into lustful cunt and my cunt was dying to suck it up.
I shrieked in pleasure and pain and cried out in lust. BIL began fucking me like hell as he too was fucking starved after his lustful talks. He fucked me for more than 5 min in the same way making me cum after cum.
He reached his climax with a roar and grunting saying abh roj mera lund tera choot mein Mithuuu ahhhh le aur le spanking my ass and mauling as he came in me with his hot sperms spitting in my cunt.
We rested for a few time and when he started a porn movie and I was out of mind seeing the same. BIL telling me to look what is going on came on top of me.
Telling me and I will lick your cunt, and at the same time will fuck your mouth. BIL moved up and turned near my head and pushed his cock in my mouth, parting my legs with his hands thrust his face into my crotch in a 69.
I was doing it for the first time and it was pleasure and I started moaning in pleasure. BIL shoved his tongue in my cunt and was greedily lapping his tongue roving in my cunt-flesh, rippling up and down my cunt. No matter Ravi my husband has sucked me and I sucked his cock, never had 69 with him.
He parted my legs wide while my head rocked rapidly up and down sucking his cock. BIL slid a finger in my cunt and started masturbating me groaning and telling me mm suck it suck it like a whore, you are my rand   yeh  ohh yes –
Ohh yes and he grunted and we were in the same way for more then 5-6 min. Okay, bitch, enough. Chal teri chut ki mast chodta us rand ki tarah.” Telling me and showing me the porn movie where a bitch was in her knee getting fucked from behind.
I rolled on my knee ahhhh bahujiii ohh yess again I mocked him telling me should I call him BIL or FIL to which he mocked and told me kaun sa bhi ji laga tere ji mera lund jarur hoga and I gasped in heavy lust.
I felt his hand on my butts one after another he spanked my butt four five times just like the slut in the movie was getting. Mithu tujha gand maru ka ga? He said spanking my butt.
I didn’t understand what he said, as to be very frank I never knew he could fuck me there, as his fingers felt great in my ass what about my ass BIL and I asked like a dumb.
Udhar dekh, kaisa uska gand mara raha hai BIL said showing me the slut getting fucked in her ass.
I was delighted and afraid, as his fingers were hurting when he finger fucked me. I said will that not hurt bahuji BIL maine chal nahi paungi, agar apne wahpe kiya to.
Laughing he said kisne bola terko he was grinding his cock between my ass cheeks once on right then left and so on. Mithu don’t worry harek cheez ka first time hota hai, ek bhar chodne ke bad you will only tell me to fuck your gand more and more.
He held my butt tightly and I just wanted to try I just told him please BIL if I am not able to walk you have to keep on lifting me here and there. Yeh huwi na bat gand marwane se darne ka nahi, Mithu maine to yeh jarur chata huw ke maine apne soutela bhai yeh apne bete ki biwi ke mast gand mardu tu kay bolti hai.
I was stunned to hear the same BIL ap jo jee main ata hai kar du, mein to apki randi hoon. I was about to turn, but he held me in the same way and told me Rukh dek usko showing me the TV again where the guy has inserted his full cock in her ass and was removing it and was again inserting his full length of the cock.
Dekh usko kitna maza a raha hai spanking my ass yet again he said forget that, I will fuck your cunt now ass later. BIL gripped my hips, pushed his rock hard dick deep into my cunt, his thighs were at my buttocks, his balls pressed at my cunt- lips.
His cock surged as huge fucking rod with no stop till it hit the bottom ooohhhh yes! I gasped oohhh BIL yes fuck me hard! He grinned and squeezed my breasts maza a raha ne.
He groaned softly. BIL started fucking me slowly moving his hips in tight little circles so that his cock entered my cunt from all angles and at the same time watching the porn movie harder!" I cried. "Fuck me harder BIL!"
I grunted and I began rocking myself back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. BIL liked what I was doing, in fact I was fucking myself with him and he kept on squeezing my butt and spanking them in between. I came like hell again and I gasped, wincing at the pressure of my cunt.
Suddenly jerking out of my cunt BIL said "I want your ass, whore! Teri gand marna chata huwn! I was waiting in anticipation my first ass fuck, BIL slid his fingers in and jammed his two fingers in my asshole and I gasped, with the tense and pressure.
He pressed it deeper to the brink as deep as his finger could go at the same time I could feel he was lapping his tongue on my cunt. The double pleasure made my hips bucked and writhed feverishly! I moaned oooohhhhhh BILiiii ahhhhhhh.
He was finger fucking my asshole as well as sucking my cunt greedily. The next move really shocked me as he removed his fingers and parted my butt and I could feel his mouth stuck between my ass cheek and his tongue was trying to insert my asshole licking it rapidly.
I went wild that this was really something, which I never expected that BIL could really suck my asshole; I had to clutch the bed so hard as I could barely handle the same, as it was so amazing and wild. He kept on finger fucking my cunt and licked my asshole.
He removed his finger from my cunt, and dipped the same finger in my asshole; making it moist with my cum. I sensed that BIL was not going to leave me without fucking my ass. My whole body jerked to another powerful orgasm thinking the same.
BIL went was in his knees and moved his cock on the crack of my ass. BIL held his cock-head at my asshole and then slowly, pressed himself a bit forward. The huge cock-head popped into my anus. He stopped and removed and again did the same. I was yelling and moaning oooh fuck yes! Ohhh yes slow!
Hearing the same with a powerful thrust he shoved his cock powerfully in my ass come on, Mithu le ohhhhhh pura leeeee! He grunted take it all! C'mon!”. My head swam with excitement, pain and pleasure.
I could hardly breathe as his full-length cock was in me. I moaned in pleasure, as BIL was moving to and fro slightly faster, holding my buttocks and hips, squeezing my soft flesh eagerly. BIL thrust his hand under my belly and his fingers entered in my cunt.
I moaned and orgasm again, my body shuddering and trembling violently. He was telling me there, and I saw for the first time two guys fucking in and out of the bitches cunt like hell.
Kay aish kar rahi hai, tujhe maza a raha hai na, bol Mithu ahhh. BIL groaned in delight and kept on fucking me in the same way. He fucked me for 2-3 min and I could see both the men on the screen where jerking their cock in the bitches mouth.
BIL too pulled me and turning me sat on my chest chal choos ise. I want to cream in your face, just like that bastards doing to that bitch. I didn’t have any option and sucked his cock again, taking his cock deep in her mouth.
I could feel a different taste of his cock, but I could feel of his hot cock in my mouth was very wild. BIL moaned, sensing his orgasm and, holding back, took his cock from my mouth and jerking it very hard, and he was moaning like a child yes baby ahhhh come on baby.
The jizz spurted from his cock shot into my mouth and spattered my face and hairs as I jerked his cock in her fist.
I groaned and he said fuck, that was good terko yeh picture mein to jarur kam milga, acha laga. I didn’t knew what to say as I too felt the guys in the movie where still humping that bitch.
We were in the shower for another 2 hours with bottle of wine and he fucked me again out there. He told me never I should take anything into consideration whatever he says while they are fucking each other.
It’s just fun to be bad mouthed and nothing is seriously said. I was relieved as that time he even gave bad words to my family telling he will fuck my mother and me together in front of my dad in front of my husband and so on.
We slept in the morning at 3 am when we got up late and I was preparing breakfast he undressed me and fucked me on the kitchen platform and our whole day was spent fucking and watching porn and drinking wine.
END OF PART I

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI