Bang Bang With Doolittle, Swap Angle - Part 3

I tapped Suma lightly on the shoulder, she jumped a foot .
“Why, you scared me, Why do you have to come like a ghost?” She admonished me. I told her I didn’t mean to and asked her why she was so jumpy.  She evaded and we finished breakfast in silence, each lost in own thoughts. She finished her bath, pooja and preparation of lunch in record time. I noticed she was watching at clock frequently.
Then on the dot after 2 hours, door bell chimed. I put on a see through banian which showed contours of muscles and tracksuit and knew Jaya would be the visitor. Suma opened the door and Jaya came in like a whirl wind, hugged Suma and did not notice my presence  and asked her.
“Why are you hushing me? What do you mean keep quiet?”  then she saw me.
“How are you Jaya, long time no see” I smiled and wished her.  She was taken aback and recovered fast. She adjusted her pallau rather on the pretext of concealing but  gave me a glorious view of her ample cleavage and swell of boobs. I felt my cock straining in tracksuit.
“ Oh, I am fine. But why are you at home? Normally you are at Gym for most of your waking hours?”  she asked me.
“ Today there is India-Pakistan match, I will never miss it for anything. You can do your gossiping here. I will not disturb you with TV volume .I will use head phones and don’t worry, you can not disturb me. Only an earth quake can move me from sofa and even if Madonna sings in this hall, I will listen to only cricket commentary ” saying this, I settled down in sofa switched on the  TV and put on the head phones.
Both ladies sat in dining chairs.
“ What is wrong with the male species? Vikas was listening to music  while cleaning my pussy and he is listening to cricket commentary when two hot ladies are gossiping. If there is a whiff of excitement we would run up a hill to eavesdrop”  Jaya said perplexed.
“We should not complain but be grateful for that. Ok. Continue with your story” Suma leaned forward excitedly.
For the first time in my life, India-Pakistan match did not interest me. Though my eyes were glued on screen my ears and attention were riveted to Jaya’s voice. My exceptionalDoolittle skill had enhanced hearing ability also included in the package. I can hear even faintest whispers. So ,though Jaya thought she was talking in a subdued voice, I could hear clearly even with head phones on, Of course with TV mute also on……..
                                                                    Jaya’s story
…………………. So, we went to Delhi and 4 sum with Rajesh and Pramila never happened. Only positive outcome was I got the address of the boutique where she got her sexy blouses stitched and stocked myself well before going to Delhi. Those blouses had all men salivating and women turn green with jealousy.
“Was it the same tailor who took my measurements?”  Suma whispered.
“No, that time only an old lady was there. This fellow must be her grandson. Any way, let me continue my story”  Jaya replied and continued.
In Delhi company gave us a spacious flat , kids simply loved their school and made many friends in the flats. The best thing was watchman’s wife was an excellent caretaker, we could leave kids and home in her hands. There were many parties and get together events and I was forced to socialize. Initially I used to sit aloof when all ladies would dance with others’ husbands. I began to boil when I saw Vikas was gobbled up by ladies for dance and would press tits and crotch like glue to him….and I saw him squeeze buttocks and tits. You know, I was always a graceful dancer.
Just to spite him, I accepted a dance proposal from Vikas’s  assistant  Raghu, since I saw Vikas was dancing very intimately with Raghu’s wife Deepa.  Raghu was very decent, kept his distance and he made his brushing of elbow on my tits and rubbing of cock on my thigh look like accidental and not intentional. Through out , he was complimenting on my shape, figure and how well I maintained myself.
I kept my eye on Vikas and was scandalized to see him maneuver Deepa behind a clump of trees and through the opening in branches saw him squeeze her tits. I was so angry I hugged  Raghu hard, pressing my boobs on his chest. All males are alike, you give them little finger and they gobble up entire hand. Within seconds, Raghu was all over me like an octopus ,squeezing my tits, buttocks rubbing his cock in my crotch. I could have pushed him but I wanted Vikas to watch. I have to admit, my pussy started oozing .
When we were driving back Vikas asked me if I enjoyed the party. I kept silent. That night he again brought the topic of swapping. He said we will be choosy, select   likeminded decent couples carefully. I began to melt and he used the same technique that Mohan used on Laxmi.  He licked my pussy, pushed me over the brink, then when I was waiting for his dick to enter my screaming pussy, he started tapping his dick on pussy lips and rub moist dick head around pussy lips and keep insisting on “Yes” for answer.
I shouted at him” OK, yes…now shove it in” .He shoved and banged me hard and fast, no doubt imagining Deepa. I was flowing by buckets, since I was also turned on by the way Raghu’s hot cock felt on my thigh .When he finally filled my pussy with hot jet, he lay on top of me panting. When I pushed him to go to bath room he was still smiling happily.
When I was dozing off, he told me “Jaya, I will prod Raghu and see if they are ready for 4 sum”
I was immediately wide awake “You are not serious, are you? What if he is a sadist and is a sodomist?
No way, please give me some more time “ I pleaded.
“Don’t worry. I will be present. If he hurts you in any way, I will kill him. OK? Now go to sleep” he hugged me and was snoring in few seconds. I lay there in the dark biting my nails nervously.
Next day I called him at 9 pm on his mobile. He works late some  times but usually, Fridays he is home early. He answered and told me that he had started from office and was at Raghu’s home .He would be home soon. I was about to disconnect when a female voice in the background attracted my attention. Evidently Vikas had forgotten to disconnect and left the mobile on. I listened attentively.
“ But, Raghu, it can’t be. Jaya’s tits are more shapely, I admit but mine are bigger.”  Deepa was saying.
“He is the husband. Won’t he know size of his wife’s boobs?” Raghu was saying.
“Do you think she suspects any thing? ” there was worry in Vikas’s voice.
“Why would she ?” Raghu asked.
“Deepa was not slowing down, she kept on jumping all the while I was talking.  My voice could have been breaking” Vikas said.
“Sir, stop worrying and start enjoying, Deepa, why are you riding him? He was banging you nicely.” Raghu asked his wife.
“ You know, Vikas has so much hair  on forearms, on chest. Even when he buttons up he can’t hide his thick growth. I always  wondered how thick his pubic hair would be. I want to feel the thick cushion of his bush on my pussy lips when I come down heavily on him. Oh……….it’s heavenly…..Vikas, why are you shy, squeeze harder…. Raghu..can you tickle my clit…..please…..oh…oh….I am coming…” Deepa was screaming.
Then there was rustle of bed sheets,  I could very well imagine Vikas was taking Deepa doggy style. He always feels he can bang with full impact and wants to cum that way. There was lot of moaning and grunting going on. Finally long sighs and deep breathing…….. I disconnected.
I was pacing like an enraged Tigress in a cage when he returned. He tried to hug and kiss me but I pushed him away.  He was puzzled “ what is the matter?” he asked .
“Where were you?” I asked him. My voice could have cut steel into ribbons.
“I told you. I went to Raghu’s house, to discuss certain project work” he realized some how he had goofed up.
“ With your cock in his wife’s pussy?”  I shouted.
“How did you know?” he blurted out and clutched his forehead. “Oh, God, I didn’t disconnect.”
“So?” I asked him like a principal. He sighed “Ok. Let me take shower. While having dinner I will tell you”  he said and went to bath room.
As we were having dinner, he told me how it happened. He went to Raghu’s house and was hesitating how to open the topic when Deepa shocked him by saying that Raghu was going nuts about Jaya and wants to bang her and she wouldn’t mind offering herself to Vikas if he was interested.
Vikas says he felt as if a heavy object fell on his head. He started stuttering  when Raghu admonished his wife  and asked Vikas to talk to his wife and let them know. Vikas grabbed the opportunity and told them that he came to talk about same thing and that I was also interested. Raghu and Deepa shrieked, hugged and danced.
When they were discussing modus operandi , suddenly Deepa got up went to Pooja room and brought one Panchangam. She checked for auspicious moment ,made some calculations on her fingers and exclaimed “ My God, only forty five minutes left. After that durmuhurtam starts, very inauspicious. For next 2 weeks there is no good muhurtam”.
Vikas  looked at his watch and told that it would be impossible for Jaya to come there or for them to go to our house.
Deepa took a decision “ Then let us start without her. Important thing is to start a project.” They hurriedly showered, forced Vikas to take a shower in guest bath room. After bath, they gave him a silk dhoti. They themselves put on silk clothes and prayed to God Ganesh.
In spite of my anger I burst out laughing.
“ They want God’s blessings for doing some thing immoral, unethical?”  I asked between peals of laughter.
Vikas grinned .” Why, where do you think crores of rupees land up In God’s treasury every day in temples? All thugs, corrupt politicians, cops promise a part of loot to God .Any way we were not looting or harming any one.“ he told me.
After pooja, Raghu quickly got out of his dhoti and asked Vikas to do same. As he  was hesitating, Raghu pulled Deepa’s  saree folds and she was naked . As Vikas was removing his dhoti, Deepa removed her blouse. Her admiring glances were enough to make Vikas’s cock to hit his abdomen apart from her splendid nakedness. He was made to sit in dining chair and Raghu brought Deepa  to him and held her right boob in one hand and pushed into Vikas’s mouth. He took Vikas’s hand and placed it over her smooth pussy. Vikas said he couldn’t help pushing his middle finger in her wet pussy while sucking her tit. That was how it started, Vikas concluded.
Though my anger subsided, still it was simmering.
“Since the project started, you could have put on cloths and come home” I accused him.
“ If I were capable of doing that, I would be in Himalayas and be a famous yogi. “ he retorted and went to bed room. I checked my kids and followed him.  He slept like a baby, but I had disturbed sleep….I was tossing and turning.
I got up in the morning, got the kids ready for picnic, gave them lunch boxes and waved them off. They would return only after sunset. Vikas was sleeping like a log. I bathed and finished my cooking and had a naughty idea to try out the Pramila  blouse . I just wanted to see if it would still fit correctly or if I put on weight. I was admiring myself in the mirror, it was such an excellent fit, it looked like painted on the skin. The purple colour of blouse was magnifying the glow of my skin. Boobs were naturally lifted up without bra or support. My cleavage would have given Monica Belucci sleepless nights. I felt my pussy oozing……..
Then door bell chimed. I thought it was milkman. I opened the door to find beaming Raghu.
“Good Morning Maam. Vikas sir is there?” he smiled.
Now I can’t close the door on his face to change my blouse, so I opened the door and invited him. His jaw fell open as he saw my cleavage.
“My God, you are an angel ,Maam” he said reverentially. I smiled.
“Thank you, be seated. I will call him” I gave him water and fruit juice. His eyes were burning holes in my blouse to see the erectile nipples. I went and was about to change into normal blouse then thought ‘what the heck’. I shook Vikas and told him Raghu had come. He started yawning and stopped midway as his eyes caught my cleavage.
“Don’t tell me you opened the door to Raghu wearing that?”  he asked incredulously.
I gave my most provocative smile and told him that I gave juice also, bending sufficiently to allow him to peep into my cleavage. He muttered some  thing  got up , brushed and washed and came into the hall. I was hovering in the hall, flaunting my tits until finally Raghu said “ Sir, can we discuss office issues after we settle our main issue?”
Vikas asked “How do you propose we start? Jaya is like a wounded tigress. I am scared to touch her with a barge pole”
Raghu said “ Sir, then let me try my way with Maam “  and walked over to me.
“Maam, myself and Deepa are your big fans. There was some doubt. Can I ask?” he was so polite, so childishly innocent.
I smiled and asked him what was it.
“Deepa refuses to believe that your  tits are larger than hers. I have taken her measurement. Can I take yours, if you have no objection?” it seemed such a simple request I dropped my pallau and extended my arms. Evidently he didn’t wear underwear, his cock was jumping visibly in his shorts. He moved closer, passed a tape around my back, in the process pressed his face on my tit, and brought forward and measured.
“Maam, both are nearly equal, but your s are few mm smaller” he said ogling at my Monica tits.
“Did you measure with her blouse on? “ I asked  him.
He wet his lips. “No, Maam” he replied.
“Then how can you get a correct measurement?”  I teased him. He looked at Vikas.
“ Sir,can I take out Maam’s blouse?” he asked politely as if asking is permission to enter his room.
“If she has no objection, why should I?” Vikas said.
With shaking hands he undid the front hooks. I thought he would faint when he saw my naked breasts. He kept on wetting his lips and again took measurement , still 2 mm less.
“Did you take measurement above her nipples? Were they erect?”  I asked him.
“Yes to both “ Raghu was perspiring. I told him then he has to pull out my nipples and take measurement. He needed no further prompting. He took my tit in mouth and started sucking. I pressed his face close to my tit and looked at Vikas over his head. Vikas was gaping open jawed but there was a look of lust and relief in his eyes as I smiled at him. He alternately sucked my boobs and once the nipples stood out , took measurement and declared that I won by 3 mm.
He was so polite, at every stage he would ask “ May I ,Maam, May I Sir ”.He undressed me and himself and  made me lie down on the divan in the hall and spread my legs and kissed on the pussy lips. Then slowly he parted lips and started sucking , even before that he asked permission. Right through I maintained eye contact with Vikas. He was also aroused and discarded clothes and like a hairy gorilla was lying next to me and kissed me.
‘Sir, Maam is not spreading thighs, please ask her to open some more”  Raghu was pleading with his lips and chin covered with my juices. Both of us burst out laughing as I obliged. Then he sucked my tits and sat like a frog and pushed his dick in my pussy. Holding on to my tits he banged me with short, fast strokes. Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed and pounded my pussy.
‘Sir, Maam is not giving upward thrusts. Please ask her to give. That way she can take my full cock” again he was requesting.
I was hesitating since Vikas might think I am a slut and a whore, but obviously he wanted me to be one. I started giving violent upward thrusts meeting him shot to shot. As Vikas was fingering my clit, I came many times drenching Raghu’s cock and my pussy  became so slippery, the liquid thuk, thuk sounds were embarrassingly loud. He filled my pussy with hot lava and fell limply on my tits…………..
…..That was how I was initiated into 4 sums…… concluded Jaya..
Suma cast a suspicious glance at me .
“This is the first time I saw him watch an India Pakistan match without making the roof collapse”
That brought me to earth with a thud. I realized that Sehwag was nearing a century and I was watching without emotion………………………………………

“This is the first time I saw him watch an India Pakistan match without making the roof collapse”
That brought me to earth with a thud. I realized that Sehwag was nearing a century and I was watching without emotion………………………………………
As luck would have it, Sehwag chose that precise moment to loft the ball over mid wicket fence and gave a lollypop catch. I clutched my head and screamed “  Have you seen it? Why couldn’t he just push it for couple of runs? He will never learn.. “
Suma was satisfied and turned to Jaya for further lurid details of her 3 and 4 sums………
Now I will give Suma’s version of later events , based on my overheard conversations, Charlie and Lillee’s inputs and my observations……
                                                                     Suma’s story
.. I was flowing by buckets as I heard Jaya’s graphic details of her 3 sum with Raghu. I had so many questions to ask Jaya but did not know where to begin. I was relieved to hear Vinay scream otherwise I would have thought he was listening to our talk. It was very unusual for him to see any cricket match quietly.
Jaya leaned forward and smiled impishly “ Go ahead, finger yourself. I know you desperately want to”.
I felt hot blood rush to my cheeks  “ Don’t be silly. I am OK.” I fought the urge and my hand from travelling towards pussy.
“Tell me, how did you prevent horny hubbies from pestering you when Vikas was not there?” I asked.
Jaya laughed “ We just don’t go for 3 sums and 4 sums with every and any couple. We carefully study them, how decent they are and most importantly how deeply they love each other. We always avoid quarrelling , unhappily married couples. Golden rules were however a couple may enjoy sex, they cannot bang unless at least one spouse is present. All couples were decent. They will ask and fix up dates in advance. If Vikas is not there, none of the hubbies would even phone.”
She looked at her watch and exclaimed “ Gosh. Vikas must be coming back. Suma, I have to rush, See you . Bye” and she exited with same whirlwind speed and before going she smiled at Vinay  in a conspiratorial fashion, waved and was gone.
As soon as I locked the door, I got out of my dress, jumped into the lap of Vinay and started kissing him. I was surprised by his tremendous hard on which was poking me.  He hurriedly got out of his tracksuit and banian and lifted me as easily as he would a child and carried me to the sette. We were both impatient.
Without breaking the kiss, I clasped my legs around his waist and with one hand guided his steaming hot dick into my wet pussy. As he lay on his back, I started jumping him. With his massive hands under my buttocks, he was lifting me and dropping me on his cock with huge thuds. He sat up and took my tit in mouth and started sucking. Though he tries to be gentle sometimes he forgets his strength and squeezes hard. I cried out loud, he immediately apologized. Then we reversed positions he banged me wildly, filled my pussy as I was screaming with pleasure and abandon. He was not even out of breath as he lay beside me and smiled.
“Was Sehwag’s batting so sexy to give such massive hard on? “ I teased him.
“No. Jaya’s ample bosom did that. I think she purposely shows her contours and flashes her boobs at me like Truck drivers flash headlights. One of these days I am going to maul those tits. Ask her not to push her luck too far” Vikas  told me with a smile as his fingers were pulling my nipples.
‘But why were you so wet, even your thighs were soaking?  Can talking about shopping be so erotic? Or were you talking something dirty and naughty?” I blushed and said nothing.
Now I did not know how to ask him if his offer of 3 and 4 sums of several years  back was valid or has the offer  expired.  I did not know how to tell him that I was going crazy with dreams of rubbing my tits on Vikas’s hairy body and feeling his pubic hair bush on my pussy lips as he bangs me.
That night before sleeping I hugged him and asked him “ Vinay, Can I ask some thing? A favour?”
Vinay kissed me and asked “ Why should you ask? Your slightest wish is my command . Shoot”
I hesitated. Vinay laughed. “ I know your birthday is two days away. I didn’t forget and I already arranged an exciting surprise gift. But please buy anything you want. I know you badly wanted that necklace. Go ahead and buy. I talked to that shop owner. We can pay in installments”.
That made me lose my nerve. Such an understanding, considerate husband I have and  I was about to ask him to arrange for my banging with Vikas. I smiled, said thanks and turned to sleep. 
I think I would have got over the urge had Jaya been silent. Everyday she would  excitedly recount the details of her 4 sums,3 sums and how Vikas with his hairy body was a star attraction and how all ladies were vying to bang him and how jealous males were asking him to give tips to grow body hair.
It was like scraping  a wound and not allowing it to heal. I was powerless as my hand would automatically reach my pussy at regular intervals. Vikas did not seem to notice.
On my birth day, as we were about to leave for the temple, Vikas met us near elevator, greeted us and told us he was going to the temple. Vinay asked him to accompany us . Vinay got into driving seat and Vikas opened the door for me to enter. As I was entering, his hairy hand brushed on my breasts.  My knees almost buckled, I got in and he also was seated and closed the door.
Vinay was talking to him about shares and economy, Vikas moved little and his warm thigh was pressing against mine. I wanted to move away but found myself moving closer. Both of us were looking straight ahead. My heart was hammering in my chest as he pressed my foot with his toe. I think my mind and body seemed to have been disconnected. I found my other foot caressing his.
With a suddenness that caused me to gasp, he placed his hand not on my thigh but on my pussy. He was talking to Vinay quite casually and normally as he started rubbing . I didn’t wear a panty  and I found my legs parting and my one hand arranging pleats of saree so that only one layer of cloth was between his hand and my pussy. He clutched my pubic mound in his palm and was rubbing middle finger in the crack of pussy lips.
As we reached the temple gates, he removed his hand and moved away. As we walked towards temple Vinay was parking car. We were buying coconuts, I saw him looking at my right tit contour, I blushed and was about to cover it with pallau but found myself moving it away to him more generous view.
He shook one coconut , heard the sound and asked “ Suma, if it makes splashing sound, it is good coconut, isn’t  it?” I said yes. He took two coconuts and said under breath that he liked them because their shape was resembling my boob shape. Now my pussy was oozing so much I was worried it might look as if I could not control bladder.
Vinay joined us, we went t into the temple, did pooja, archana  and as the priest blessed us that God will fulfill our wishes, I suddenly felt relieved. God will grant just wishes so I leave it to him. Let him decide course of action.
On our return trip I sat next to Vinay in front seat.
When we returned, I asked Vikas where was Jaya. He told me that she went to her Mom’s place and would be back next day.
When we returned to our home, Vinay gave me the gifts, there was the necklace, some beautiful sarees and a very flimsy nightie so flimsy in fact you might as well not wear it. He asked me to wear it. I became totally naked and put on the nightie, it had  front velcrose strips to hold it and you could see everything through the light blue flimsy fabric.
“Vikas…” I entered the hall and stopped in my tracks. Sitting there on the sofa were  Vinay and ……wearing a sleeveless tee shirt and very short shorts, exposing his loads of thick hair was Vikas……..
Both of them stood ,clapped and sang “ Happy birth day to you….”
And Vinay said beaming “ Here is your birthday gift …” gesturing to VikaS
 Suma’s story (continued)
……….. “Vikas…” I entered the hall and stopped in my tracks. Sitting there on the sofa were  Vinay and ……wearing a sleeveless tee shirt and very short shorts, exposing his loads of thick hair was Vikas……..
Both of them stood ,clapped and sang “ Happy birth day to you….”
And Vinay said beaming “ Here is your birthday gift …” gesturing to Vikas…………………
I was shocked and paralyzed, rooted to the spot. Before I could recover and run back to room, Vinay grabbed me ,lifted me in a Bear like hug by crossing his arms under my buttocks . He carried me to the sofa and dumped me in the sofa. Then both of them sat beside me with their thighs brushing mine. Vikas’s hairy thigh was tingling me. I recovered at last and crossed my arms across chest, realized my pussy was unprotected (the thin fabric of nightie was meant not to conceal) and shifted my palm to cover my pubic mound.
“V..Vinay.....wh…. what is all this?” I asked in a shaking tone. Vinay looked surprised.
“But you always fancied hairy, gorilla like men, when we used to watch porn?’” he asked me.
I blushed and sat in his lap and buried my face in his shoulder and whispered  “what are you doing? Exposing your wife to another man? How shameless can you be?”
He whispered back in my ear “ You call this shameless? Wait until he rams your  oozing pussy with his hot dick and you rub your tits on his hairy chest… and your pussy is wetting my thigh..” I could feel his throbbing dick poking me in my buttocks.
Vikas cleared his throat “ Perhaps I should make a move. Happy birthday again, Suma”  he said getting up.  My heart started beating faster….. is that it…end of the party?
Vinay laughed “ Suma, he wants to go….do you want him to go?” 
I looked down but their huge tents in shorts were difficult to ignore.
“I don’t know. He can stay, if you want him to “I mumbled.
“Of course, I want him to stay . Come, Vikas sit beside us” he invited. My feelings were mixed, excitement, fear, doubt, happiness all were moving about like a roller coaster. I turned to Vikas, still sitting in Vinay’s lap.
“Does Jaya know you are here?” I asked him, looking into his eyes for the first time. He was staring at my hardening nipples.
“She was the one who planned this party. Vinay, I think Suma’s nipples are longer than Jaya’s” he said.
“How about size of tits? I think Jaya’s are bigger” Vinay said.
“ Sure they are bigger. But Suma’s are tighter, firmer and harder and see, even though she is not wearing a bra, they are proudly erect. Jaya’s tend to sag “ I could see Vikas was itching to grab them.
I thought “ No wonder. Jaya’s tits were mauled and sucked by  dozens of horny males, apart from Vikas. My tits were rarely sucked by Vinay. Fault was of course mine entirely , I kept him away”
“ Suma, is it OK if Vikas feels your nipples, he wants to see whose nipples are bigger?” Vinay asked me.
I felt blood rush to my face. How shameless whore I had become, sitting in hubby’s lap and getting boobs squeezed by another man?
“Only nipples, he should not touch any thing else”  I said boldly in an attempt to have some control.
Vikas nodded and as he took my nipples between forefinger and thumb, I gave an involuntary sigh and squirted juice on Vinay’s thigh.
“Vinay, can you hold her tits so that I can pull out her nipples?” Vikas asked politely. Vinay  grabbed my boobs  and squeezed. Vikas pulled them out.
“Suma, I am  not getting a good grip, can I take them out?” he asked me.
I didn’t trust my voice. I nodded meekly. Vikas delicately pulled top four velcro  strips and parted the nightie to expose my heaving boobs. Vikas exclaimed “ My God….they are fabulous”
He pulled my nipples out and measured with his forefinger and said “ Yes, Jaya’s are few mm longer but Suma’s nipples are thicker. Suma, I am sorry, but I can’t resist “saying this he stood up.
I thought he was going to suck and squeeze but he got out of his cloths in a hurry and parted my tits with both hands placed his cock at center and closed them again. I was shocked by the suddenness and as Vinay started squeezing and pressing my tits  closer around his hot, hard, throbbing cock ,my nipples which became sharp like knives were piercing his thighs. His hairy torso was ticking my face  and as he started sliding his cock in my boob valley, my pussy floodgates opened.
His strong masculine perfume and raw animal body odour were too much to handle. Involuntarily my hands encircled his buttocks and I drew him closer and started sliding my flowing pussy on Vinay’s thigh. Vikas also placed his hands behind my back and pressed me closer to him and increased his speed. I suddenly panicked, what if he ejaculates, it will be all over my face. The thought spurred me to grind my pussy even harder .
Suddenly Vinay said “ Vikas, I think we should cut the cake “
I reluctantly released my grip on his buttocks and he moved away. I got up from Vinay’s lap and Vinay  asked me to bring cake from the fridge. I walked few steps then realized that my pussy juices must have drenched the nightie. Too late, I tried to cover up turned and saw them ogling at the wet spot.  I was helpless as my pussy was in overdrive and continued to pump out juices by buckets. When I bent at fridge to take out the cake I heard Vikas moaning “ Vinay, I can’t hold longer, see those tight ass cheeks man. I just want to spread her cheeks and shove it. Let us cut the cake fast”.
As I reached the dining table I realized that Vinay has removed other Velcro strips and my nightie was open completely  . Too late to do any thing  but only comforting thing was both men were now naked and were saluting my beauty with their cocks.
They sang ‘Happy birth day to you” as I cut the cake and were like animals as they smeared the cake cream on my tits and started sucking and licking. I also hugged their heads closer and found my self squeezing  and pushing my tits into their mouths.
“Ok, now time to move on” saying this, Vinay lifted me effortlessly and took me to spare bed room. The bed room was decorated like they do for nuptials. With flowers, aroma and all. I stared at the bed. It had beautiful  satin bed sheets of light pink, just like in my dream. As vinay dropped me on the bed it struck me the colour of my nightie was same like saree in my dream. As I lay on my back and saw Vikas fully naked with his hairy body like an animal and his throbbing dick is stretched to full length.
“It can’t be. I must be dreaming” even as I thought I gave an ouch, as Vinay bit my nipple and assured me “ It is not a dream. It is real”
Vikas smiled, laid beside me, planted  his lips on mine and lightly kissed me. He grabbed  nightie  and pulled.  I impatiently shrugged off the nightie even as I was exploring contours of his mouth with my tongue. His hand was trying to part my thighs. I could  feel my sharp nipples piercing my hand and my hot pussy pulsating and flowing. I clamped my thighs together and refuse to release them as he gently tried to pry open.
Vivek  gently pulled  out my hand covering boobs and started sucking and gestured to  Vikas to suck my other tit. Both Of them gently massaged my thighs and pulled my thighs open. Both started  caressing my pussy lips with fingers. Involuntarily I opened my thighs wide.
Vinay told me to relax and asked Vikas to get ready for action. I did not want to close my eyes for I feared the dream might suddenly vanish and I may get up horny and start masturbating. Before Vikas could even get up I found some body kissing my pussy.
I gave shout and looked between my thighs and saw beaming face of Jaya.
“Happy birth day, Suma” she said and buried her head in my crotch , spread pussy lips and started licking and drinking flowing juices. Vikas sat beside his wife and was tickling my clitoris with forefinger and thumb. My body shivered and was shaking as orgasm after orgasm shook my body. I had to push her head away and lay panting.
She smiled with her lips, cheeks and chin covered with my juices. I saw she was also naked. Her huge boobs and inch long nipples were mouth watering.
Vikas started licking his wife’s lips and chin. I was watching dazed as they embraced and lovingly kissed. Jaya transferred all my pussy juices to Vikas’s mouth . She held his cock and spread my legs. As his wife and my hubby were watching from few inches distance, Vikas slowly slid his cock into my pussy. When he completely inserted and his balls were touching me, there was loud clapping and cheering. Vikas laid flat on me resting his weight on his elbows and lightly pressed my body with his bear hair. It didn’t pierce, it was soft and smooth  like soft grass. I found my self clutching him hard to me and link my legs behind his back and pull him closer as  I wanted him deeper ,deeper inside me. His thick smooth bush was pressing my pussy lips and sending electric signals to release juices through emergency gates.
He slowly rubbed his hairy body on me and my tits and nipples were screaming with pleasure. He slowly took out his cock and pushed with such violent force, my breath came out in a gasp. As he was pounding me I looked to my side and saw Vinay lying flat and Jaya rubbing her tits on his hard six pack muscles and going crazy. She looked at me and told me it was better than she imagined. She was getting her boobs crushed ,sucked and squeezed with brutal force of Vinay. He was enjoying  the feeling of abandon, no need to be delicate and treat lady like a fragile flower. Jaya liked it rough. But how ever did Vinay know?
“Now time to return favour”  Jaya told me as she was ready to mount Vinay’s dick. I got up on one elbow with Vikas slowing down and held Vinay’s cock and slowly pushed it in Jaya’s pussy. She cried in pleasure as she impaled herself to the hilt and started jumping on him. Her enormous tits with long nipples were bouncing so much Vikas had increased speed and force , the clapping sounds of slapping crotches were very loud. I looked and saw Vinay smiling. We kissed as we were banged with ferocity approaching competition. Vikas and Jaya were like champion runners running for Olympic title.
They collapsed at the same time, mine and Jaya’s cries were echoing and men’s grunts were also almost as loud.
I thanked Vinay for his thoughtful  birthday gift. There was some unfathomable mischief in his smile and the way he looked at the wall behind me. I looked around and saw nothing but two house lizards watching our frolic with beady eyes……………………….
                                                              Vinay’s story
…………………… I could not find a way to thank Charlie and Lillee. There was no information of what gourmet delicacies Lizards like. With great difficulty I found one zoology professor who could guide me. I bought those insects  and   they were stuck on some edible gluey stuff. I put the paper carefully in the ventilator.
Charlie and Lille who ran and hid behind tube light frame were peeping at me with suspicious beady eyes.
“What the hell he is doing?” Charlie wondered.
“It looked like some tasty insects to me “ Lillee said.
“Don’t’ be silly. Have you ever heard of humans  having Lizards as pets? They hate cockroaches, rats but leave us in peace because we don’t encroach their space, we do, but we don’t disturb them. Any way let us see” Charlie ventured out into the ventilator.
“Be careful. He may have put poison” shouted Lillee.
‘Don’t worry, he has no axe to grind”  he flicked his tongue and tasted one insect.
“Hmmmm, Delicious. My grand dad told me he tasted these long back. Come they are good “ Charlie shouted, Lille also crawled and had her fill.
“What are you doing?” Suma tapped me on the shoulder.
Suma  must have thought that I had gone bonkers as she saw me smiling and staring at two house Lizards .
“ Jaya and Vikas are waiting in the hall. They brought some masks and want to make some 3 sum and 4 sum movies . They want Radika and Umesh to join our club, if we are OK?” I stared unbelievingly at the enthusiastic sparkle in Suma’s eyes……….and at staring eyes of Charlie and Lillee…….
                                                                   THE END


Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI