Bang Bang With Doolittle, Swap Angle - Part I

I am a freak. Well, not exactly, unusual may be a more appropriate word.

I can understand what animals,birds and insects talk.Not every time or all the time. The phenomenon is like a Tsunami. I can never predict when I suddenly acquire the skill  or how long it will last.

Not that I am complaining. I don't know how Dr.Doolittle managed to live with continuous chatter and cacophony. I gave up trying to find a reason and learnt to live with it. My vague suspicion is that when my wavelength or frequency matches with that of that particular animal at that moment,I can understand their language. Only I was judicious enough never to boast or discuss about this, even with wife, Suma.

My first experience was when I was six years old and was teasing a puppy by pulling it's tail, ears and it was squealing. An elderly Gentleman was taking his German Shepard for a walk. As it passed me it barked and I was startled to hear it say " You fool, wait for six months,that fellow will take a chunk off your calf muscle".

I ran and hid in mother's pallau and thought it was a figment of my imagination until next experience.Slowly I learnt to accept and live with it.But it still gives a nasty jolt every time.

Once I was walking on a deserted street at night and two dogs were coupled and were waiting to get decoupled. One bitch (sorry,female dog) was circling,wagging its tail.

Suddenly the female dog, engaged in coupling, shouted at her partner. " Are you mad? Can't you see she is making an ass of you? She is flashing her tits and pussy to keep us locked and have fun. If you don't close your eyes, we will be like this whole night"

Another time, I was driving a two wheeler and three buffaloes were walking slowly blocking the road. I kept my finger on the horn , until one buffalo turned,stared at me and snarled. " Idiot, Can't you see she is pregnant? Give us few minutes". I jumped a foot and almost dislodged my friend who was riding pillion.

The best was when I went to Zoo many years back. It was a working day,so there was not much crowd. As I reached Elephant's section, I found all ladies walking away fast,averting eyes yet surreptitiously darting glances and single men were gaping open jawed. Curiously, I looked and found one Bull Elephant was nonchalantly grazing and had a massive hard on, his cock almost touching the ground.

"Mom. Look, this Elephant has five legs" one 5 year old girl screamed and I looked and saw an embarassed mother trying to pull her away .I smiled at mother who was very good looking. Her face was flushed pink and she gave a half smile and gave a fleeting glance at Elephant's cock and my crotch. Mother was trying to pull daughter away,daughter was not budging.

A cow elephant came to mother's rescue and stood between them and the Bull.

I was startled to hear cow say to bull " Are you not ashamed? We are not in the Jungle. You are making yourself a laughing stock"

A hurt,indignant bull replied " Young lady,Why are you picking on me? Why don't you tell  your Aunt who is lifting her tail,spreading legs and  flaunting her pussy in my face? I know we are not in the jungle, If we were, your Aunt would be crying for mercy as I mount and bang daylights out of her. You would be running for cover,covering pussy with tail "

I looked and sure enough, few feet from Bull's nose or trunk, a cow was displaying her assets.

Meanwhie, little girl was throwing pebbles at cow to make it move. I sat on my haunches until my face was on her level, smiled and asked " Have you seen the paraquets? They have so many colours and shades and you know they have tails this long?"

" Really? Show me " As I was leading her by hand, Mother heaved a sigh of relief and mouthed a silent 'Thank you" . I took three chocobar icecreams and as we were enjoying the beauty of the birds and their squeaks, I thought Mother was licking her icecream rather seductively and like Bull Elephant I was also getting aroused.

Then as the girl was screaming for a ride in  small toy train that goes all round the zoo. I took the tickets .We squeezed in the last seat.There was no way I could prevent my thigh pressing against her warm,soft thigh, which sent electric shocks to run through my body. Mother's face was also slightly flushed. As the kid sitting in her lap squirmed, she lifted her left hand, giving me a glorious view of  her firm left tit, contours of which were visible through flimsy blouse cloth and even flimsier bra. I touched my elbow and pressed lightly.I waited with bated breath. Either she would slap me, move away or press closer. For few seconds nothing happened. She looked speculativeiy at me. Then ... she moved closer, crushing her boob on my elbow.

I passed my right hand behind her back, as she leaned forward to accommodate my arm, circled her back and sqeezed her right tit. All the time she was talking to the little girl, showing her  animals, laughing and squirming to give me full access to both tits. She ran her hand on the length of my cock which was straining in the confines of pant,smiled at me and said "wow".

" You said 'Wow', what did you see Mom?" Little girl asked.

Mother was very smart. She improvised and said some thing about the colour of the flowers on some trees.At the end of the trip, Little girl wanted one more trip. As Mother was about to get down to get tickets, I assured her I already bought for 3 rounds. As girl was clapping and making merry, Mother asked me in a low voice." How did you know I wouldn't slap you? Your money would have been wasted."  Now She inserted her hand in the opening provided by unzipped pant ( loose,long T shirt was covering nicely ) and was stroking my cock.

I shrugged." I took a chance. If you had slapped,I would have moved my thigh and elbow away, I would have given the tickets to some kids and would have gone" I said as I pulled and pinched her nipples, (She had undone lower two hooks of blouse.) Little girl wanted to get down after second round but Mother convinced her to come for third round.

Finally when we got down, we were both so horny that I would not have minded living in a Jungle like the Elephant and have full freedom and access to bang. As we were coming out of the Zoo gate, little girl screamed, ran and hugged her best friend who arrived with her family.She wanted to go round zoo once more, friend's parents assured her that they would drop the girl at home.

As they were leaving I heard the girl say to her friend " You won't believe,I saw five legged elephant. I will show you." As they were talking, I walked further and waited underneath a tree. Mother waited until they went inside the gate and came over to me.

"Do you have a motorbike?" she asked me. I said yes.

"Then go to Medical shop two blocks away, buy condoms and knock on the window of that black Corolla car. I will tell driver to start A/C and go have food and come back only after I give him a missed call on mobile" she walked over to the car, tapped on the driver side window. He came out, she told him some thing and gave money. As soon as he left, I rode to Medical shop, bought flavoured condoms         ( can not guess what could be in store) and lightly tapped on the opaque,tinted window.

She opened the door.The cool air was comforting. She already undid her blouse and bra hooks and  her shapely boobs with erect nipples were visible through thin layer of saree. We smiled, embraced and locked lips in a passionate,exploring kiss, which lasted quite some time. She broke free.

"There is not much time and we can't bang violently, car will shake. So I will ride you" Saying this, she undid my zip took out my tool, tore open condom cover saw the condom and smiled.

" You are greedy, aren't you? That's what attracted me" she slid the condom and kneeled and started sucking first tentatively, taking only half an inch and then licking it. She did not break eye contact and started taking more and more and her warm mouth and tender grating teeth were driving me crazy. I started mauling her tits and lifted her saree and rubbed fingers on her pussy.She was already wet and overflowing. Her clean shaved pussy was throbbing. As my fingers found her clit and as I was fondling it between thumb and forefinger, she came very fast and her whole body shook as spasm after spasm  rocked her.

She left my cock and sat in my lap. I guided my cock into her wet pussy and  she started slowly but after few minutes forgot about the warning she had given me and started thumping up and down, almost screaming. The shaking car may not have been noticed since it was parked in a corner under shades of thick trees.She pushed her tits into my mouth as she was milking my cock.

Finally when we climaxed it was like a volcanic explosion. As she lay panting on me, I licked and kissed her ear lobes. Luckily I happened to see in the rear view mirror that Driver was walking towards the car. I quitely kised her, bid goodbye, gave my mobile number and email Id, quietly opened the door and slid out. I was several yards away when he reached car and I heard him say to her " Madam, your phone is switched off. So Sir called me and asked me to tell you to call him back".

After that memorable banging, they migrated to U.S,she kept in touch for a long time. She graduated into 3 sums, 4 sums. swaps. She told me I was the key that opened the flood gates of her sexuality. She carried her hubby also along. On web cam she showed me all her frolics and fun but never with her hubby. For reasons not clear, I am the only secret she kept from hubby. She told me she tried every thing except Afro American, she said she was scared her pussy would be torn and might render further use impossible. She logs in once a month and  keeps in touch.

Later I got married to Suma,fell into the groove that all Indian men are destined to and faithfully fall. Our sex life was wild, exciting, fabulous but slowly petered down to luke warm level with time.My interaction with other species had also reduced, though, not completely stopped. The reason could be I was in constant struggle to match my frequency to that of Suma's and hence was not aware of any other intrusions.

After nearly 2 decades of marriage, with son studying in a residential collage and realization that it is impossible to match frequencies, I think I gave up the unequal struggle. This could be the reason for things that followed.

On that Sunday, I got up at 7 am, moved from bed without disturbing Suma and switched on Computer and was checking mails. I was totally engrossed, lost track of time, when a voice suddenly jolted me.

"So you are here,you lazy bum. why don't you go into fresh air and crawl ? All the day you wait near ventilator waiting for breakfast, lunch, dinner to come to you "

I looked around. There was no one. Suma was still sleeping. I slowly looked up and saw the two house lizards.

"You just scared away my breakfast. Why couldn't you be quiet?"

So I was back with my phenomenon. I had to act as if  I was not listening but the next sentence made me jump a foot.

" Instead of hanging around here, you could have just crawled to their bed room. Suma was masturbating so wildly, moaning, groaning..... what is the matter with this fellow? He jumped as if he got an electric shock"

"He might very well have. The builder is useless. you have to be very careful where you crawl in rainy season. Any way, what provoked her to masturbate?"

I mentally named the male Lizard as Charlie. His gruff,nasal,monotonous whining voice reminded me of our Thermo dynamics lecturer in collage. His original name nobody remembers, but he was nicknamed Charlie, since he used to walk with that trademark gait of Charlie Chaplin with toes 120 degrees apart.

And the sound of his grating voice was like scraping of a sharp metal object on a thin iron sheet. One hour of his lecture used to bring stout hearted heroes who stared fearlessly into the opponent's face in boxing matches, to their knees and to the verge of tears. Our thoughts used to wander on melancholic thoughts like life after death, at the end of his class. So I named the male Lizard Charlie.

I named female Lizard Lillee, for no paticular reason than to rhyme. All female voices sound alike to me. I had to endure many slaps from my sisters for attributing Lata and Asha's songs incorrectly. If you ask me why Lillee, I will ask why not Lillee?

I strained my ears to catch Lillee's voice. It was news to me. I thought Suma has pulled down shutters on her sexuality long back and endures sex like a chore that had to be completed like washing clothes.

Lillee said " She was talking on phone with her friend Jaya, you know that corner flat, 309 ?"

Charlie said " That big breasted lady? I know,I was always in her bath room. so what were they talking about?"

Lillee said " You won't believe................."

 

The house Lizards are not very well educated,yes,some of them live in schools and collages and may have intellectual leanings. But  Charlie and Lillee were not so educated. So, I am not reporting what I heard verbatim but in my own words.
Lillee said " You won't believe......"
Charlie said scornfully " Try me, I believe humans are capable of doing any stupid thing. Their stupidity is directly proportional to their arrogance and inversely proportional to their intelligence. I think,it has some thing to do with their food habits. They don't eat fresh, live food like us....."
"Shut up " screamed Lillee. " I wish humans have found a cure for verbal diarrhoea.Unless you shut your mouth, how can I talk?"
Charlie was hurt." OK,my lips will be sealed......." and added as an after thought "....until a fly comes along "
Lillee continued " I was just passing by the curtain, when Suma's phone rang. After couple of rings she picked up and said sleepily "Hello, who is it?".
"Wake up, lazy bones,it is already past 7 " I could hear booming voice of Jaya. Suma by mistake pressed speaker button. 
" Why are calling so early? what is the hurry?" suma complained.
"Where is Vivek? On Sunday morning I thought you two would be doing naughty things, since your son is away in residential collage" Jaya said.
Suma yawned." He is on computer as usual. I am his second wife, any way why are you not doing naughty things with Vikas?" she asked.
" Getting ready for action.I am boiling milk ..... in the nude. I will have first round of coffee then wake him up, today he has to clean my pussy, we plan to watch hot videos and you know the rest.."Jaya said.
"You spoiled a beautiful dream. I was on the verge of reaching climax, then your stupid phone rings " Suma complained. Jaya was ecstastic.
"OK,Out with it.Your wet dream must be fresh in memory, tell me before it evaporates" Jaya pleaded.
"Wait a minute, I will just peep if he is still at computer" Suma went and opened the door and peeped.
She came back but switched off the speaker and started whispering. I suddenly realized that Jaya always keeps on the speaker. I didn't just crawl, I flew along the wall into Jaya's kitchen. Jaya was splendidly naked, resting her heavy tits on dining table and sipping coffe as she listened to Suma's dream.
"Jaya, these dreams started about ten days ago. You remember one day I came to your flat in the afternoon to give  carrot halwa, your favourite. I was wondering why you were not opening the door, since I could hear the buzzer ring from out side. Then Vikas opens the door few inches and peeps. He is panting. He grins and says that you are busy, could I come a little later. I told him not to disturb her but give halwa to her.
" He hesitates, opens the door six inches more,stretches out hand. I see he is wearing only shorts and his body is fully covered with hair like a Bear's. It was almost like he was wearing a black shirt. I noticed his lips and chin were very wet, then I realized that I came at a wrong time and lowered eyes in shame. And there was this huge tent jumping in his shorts. ..and our fingers brushed. You won't believe, Jaya, I must have discharged atleast a litre juice instantly. I fled from there.
" Since then all my thoughts are around his hairy body, how it feels like if I hug, will it tickle or pierce and hurt? In winter how cozy it wil be...... and then I drift into sleep....
"Everyday I get the same dream. I am lying fully clothed in a transparent  sky blue saree and low neck blouse on satin bed sheets of light pink. Then Vikas is suddenly there fully naked with his hairy body like an animal and his throbbing dick is stretched to full length. I try to scream but no sound comes. He smiles, lays beside me,plants his lips on mine and lightly kisses me. He grabs saree folds and pulls. Next second I am naked.
" I scream and cover tits with one hand and pussy with other.I can feel my sharp nipples piercing my hand and my hot pussy pulsating and flowing. I clamp my thighs together and refuse to release them as he gently tries to pry open.
" Then on my right side Vivek suddenly appears, gently pulls out my hand covering boobs and starts sucking and gestures Vikas to suck my other tit.Both Of them gently massage my thighs and pull my thighs open. Both start caressing my pussy lips with fingers. Involuntarily I open my thighs wide.
"Vivek tells me to relax and give free access to Vikas's dick. I try to protest but he seals my lips with his and is squeezing my tits. As I am losing my senses,I sense Vikas stand between my legs. From nowhere you emerge and spread my pussy lips with fingers and guide your hubby's cock into my pussy. As it is about to enter.... your phone rings " Suma concluded, panting.
" Don't tell me you are also masturbating ? " Jaya asked as her hand moved rapidly between thighs.
Suma laughed bitterly " Am I masturbating ? Ask me if I ever stopped. "
Jaya moaned as she climaxed and heaved a sigh and told " What a dream and what a story? Now I also have a confession  to make "
Suma said "Shoot "
Jaya laughed " Shooting is for men. For us pour is the word. Any way, couple of weeks back, when I came to your flat, you were in the shower. So Vivek opened the door and invited me in. He must have just finished his gym session. He didn't have shirt on and was in track suit. I literally gaped at his rock solid body, bulging biceps and barrel like chest and stone hard torso and six pack abs.
" Like you, I just had the urge to get crushed in his arms, feel hard muscle crush my tits. I wanted to rub my tits on his washboard six pack. I only didn't seduce him because you are my best friend."
I involuntarily felt my biceps and torso with hands and smiled. Now I understood why she her pallau always slips when she sees me and her low neck blouses go lower and lower until only areola tips are only covered.I always wondered why she couldn't hold her pallau in place with a pin. I definitely ogled, who wouldn't, but never thought she had hots for me.
Lillee's voicebrought me into this world again.
Jaya asked Suma " If you are so hot, why not just get him to bang you, lick you and all the works?"
Suma said sadly " How can I? All these years he had tried, tried and gave up. I was never interested in sex. Daily chores,tensions took their toll on our sex life. I always wanted him to finish fast as I had so many other things on mind. He was very romantic,had weird ideas about nude bathing,strolling naked in beaches,having sex in public, three sums, four sums. I threatened to divorce him.He pleaded atleast to agree to have sex when watched by a lady. I went to Mom's and stayed for a month and relented only when he promised not to talk about such topics again.
" Now he is spending all his energy and time in keeping fit and tires his body to exhaution and goes to sleep.We have sex but that spark is gone. Now, how can I ask him to lick my pussy or pound my pussy?" 
I was flabbergasted.I was vaguely aware of her plunging necklines and interest in make up.
" I am sorry, but I feel good days are just round the corner. You came yesterday with me to the boutique where I ordered party blouses.You asked me why they are flimsier than bras, I told you a lie that it was for Vikas, no , it was for Vivek."  There was a long silence.
" You mean you would seduce and steal your best friend's husband?" Suma asked in a small voice.
"I will seduce him but with your approval and in your presence. Like in your dream, you wil guide Vivek's cock in my pussy" Jaya was laughing as she got up with her empty coffee mug and turned back and almost screamed as she banged into Vikas who was standing behind her with an erect dick, she gave a gasp.
"What happened?" Suma asked anxiously.
"Nothing. I banged my shin on Dining table leg. Give me a minute.I have to go to loo." Jaya grabbed her hubby's dick and took him inside bedroom, closed door and asked him furiously " What were you doing? How long back did you come?"
Vikas laughed and hugged her, with his dick poking her.
" I was behind you the next moment you sat in chair sipping coffee and enjoyed every second. Let us have 4 sum. No need to convince her. She has already hots. You have for him.Please" he was pleading.
"That was harmless flirting and joking.Don't get ideas. Let me go " he released her.
"Please leave the speaker on. I will not utter a word. " Jaya smiled and nodded but cautioned him not to speak a word.
They returned, with Vikas sitting on floor,burying his face in Jaya's pussy folds. Jaya pressed his head with one hand and asked Suma ' So where were we?" 
" You were saying you wanted to seduce my hubby?"
" I was just joking. Harmless flirting. By the way, you also wanted to order some blouses. Did you?' asked Jaya.
Suma was silent for few seconds.
" You know I was worried for few seconds if you were serious.Now I can breath easy. That boutique is another story.You asked me to wait there and went on some errand. So, to pass time, I asked that Punjabi lady if those flimsy blouses are really worn by women and if they are not raped by every second man.
" She laughed and said".Only HiFi,super rich party ladies wear them. In their circle no body minds as long as both parties are Ok with flirting,fondling and even banging. But it is not every lady's cup of tea. Perfect breasts are a must to have a good fit and ladies like you and Jaya Madam are a  delight for us.Would you give us an opportunity to make some for you?" she said smiling.
"Since I was geting bored, I said OK, she asked me to go to a room and wait but told me that I had to take out my blouse and bra and give measurements for a perfect fit. I thought a lady would come to take measurements and did not mind. When a timid looking young man came in with a tape around his neck, I jumped.
" There is some mistake, I told him. He shook his head and motioned me to rise my hands.By now, because of the erotic dreams I was also horny and wanted to have fun.My reassuring thought was there was no way he could rape me, since the lady in charge was aware. So I lifted my hands, he dropped my pallau down and passed his tape around my back and took measurement below tits and entered in his book.
" Then he motioned me to take out blouse. My fingers were shaking as I undid hooks, I was scared and also excited  that a man other than my husband was going to feast his eyes on my boobs.As I was slipping blouse off my shoulders I noticed tent rising in his track suit. I smiled to myself. He must be seeing hundreds of tits, still I could get a reaction from him. He gently kept my blouse on a chair and  motioned me to take bra also. Now, my breaths were faster and deeper,enlarging my tits and I was unable to unclasp the bra. He went behind me and undid.The touch of his fingers sent shock waves through my body. As it slipped off, inspite of myself, I shut my eyes and wished the ordeal would be over.
" He cleared his throat and said " Madam, please cooperate.The time we spend here is noted, if we take unduly long time for measurements, hundreds of questions will be asked." I opened eyes and he asked me to rise hands. Now his tent was almost vertical and it brushed me as he passed the tape behind my back and took measurement above nipples without touching. He frowned and gestured at my mangalsutra which was resting on a nipple. I shook my shoulders and boobs and dislodged it and sent it over shoulder.Bouncing boobs brought a long sigh from him.He took measurement and enteredin his book.
"Now we have a small problem, madam, you have to pull out your nipples,  for perfect fit" he said hesitantly. I shook my head naughtily.I just wanted to see how he would accomplish, would he use his fingers or teeth to pull them out. He came close and with metal end of the tape, tapped and teased my nipples. Cold touch of metal instantly brought them out. He took another measurement. I asked him if he had completed. He called on intercom and told the lady in charge that he wanted cup measurements also.Lady told him to go ahead.
" I was wondering how he would take measrement without touching me,because you know my boobs are so upright and tight there is hardly any clearance between them even without bra. He inserted the metal part end between boobs and when the metal end came down he took measurement of each boob and noted down. His cock was staining in track suit. He wanted to take measurrement from my back to the centre portion between tits. He pressed metal portion at centre portion in my back and brought the tape forward and gestured to me to part my tits. I shook my head naughtily. With his fingers he parted my tits and took measurement. He resisted impulse to squeeze yet his touch sent shock waves through my pussy..
" He asked me to put on my cloths. As both bent down to take the bra, my foot slipped and for balance I extended my hand and it went right into his track suit and I held on to his cock.He also panicked  I tried to take out my hand. My touch and hand movement was enough for him to ejaculate in my hand. I took out my hand covered with his hot cum,he panicked and begged me not to tell Madam, it was an accident, he didn't mean to, I assured him it is ok,He gave his kerchief for me to wipe and went out.
"I came out ,went to rest room,washed my hands and masturbated and came out. You were waiting there"  Suma finished her story.
Jaya exclaimed " So that was the reason you took so long in rest room. Ok, for your information,Vikas is now licking my overflowing  pussy."
Suma jumped " You fool.Did he listen to every thing?" she shouted.
"No, Don't worry. He has his ear phones on,he is listening to some erotic music,he does that sometimes when he wants to enhance pleasure" Jaya reassured her.
Here Lillee took a break, she was hungry, they went out for breakfast,leaving me dazed,horny and excited.......
End of Part I

 

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI