Turning girlfriend into whore 1

This one is about a girl named “Chitra”. After I completed my 11th standard I had to jump to some other school because I had constantly been a low scorer for three years. So when I came over to this new school I became a blue-eyed boy. Teachers loved me for reasons still unknown to me. Everybody wanted to talk to me as I always had a business like crisp in my attitude. I interacted only if I really had to and rarely talked to girls. Boys and girls here had different sections but used to attend some classes together occasionally. Both the sexes were quite friendly with each other. I had studied in a boys school with almost no interaction to girls at or around the school also (we had a girls’ school neighboring my previous school which actually produced babes)
This girl used to give me strange looks as if she was looking at me and stripping me naked in her mind. Whoa !! this made me feel uneasy with her. Well at that time I had a girlfriend named “Indira” and I cheated on her because the reason was strong enough “Anshika” my lovely angel. She made me feel satisfied in every way possible.
We’ll concentrate on this girl “Chitra” in this episode. She was a girl with a dusky but sexy and inviting complexion. She had huge breasts and they bounced as she came down the stairs. When I was not involved with her I made my friends notice the movement her boobs made and they realized I had the visions of a true pervert. Chitra and I agreed on a “No Strings Attached” relationship later.
Although I met her during my 12th standard and we became acquaintances, the real action didn’t start until we were in the same college for our graduation. I have always had great luck with girls and never stayed without a girlfriend at any time in my life since I stepped into adulthood. We had our 12th board exams. I, with two of my friends and she with two of hers had become a great bunch of hooligans always seeking each others’ company. My friends knew that we (Chitra and I) liked each other and they allowed us time together and I used to drop her home after the exams.
I got into a relationship with Ashi during graduation and that hurt Chitra very much. She used to come with 2 of her friends to my place and we used to chill out. She had stopped coming to my home as soon as she came to know about me getting into a relationship with Ashi. One fine morning I got a call from her at 6 in the morning stating that she wanted to meet me. I said “fine, what time”. She said “I’ll drop by at 11, is it fine?” I said “sure”…..
I slept till then and got up when she came at 10:45, my bro Arjun opened the door and welcomed her in. She immediately asked for me, my bro said “Just catch your breath, have something to drink”, she insisted that she wanted to meet me and wanted nothing else. Arjun reluctantly showed her to my room because he knew that I was still lying in my bed with only my short pants on. She came there and sat on a chair and made a sound by clearing her throat. I got up in an instant and covered myself in the quilt and sheepishly smiled and said “Oh, I guess I have been sleeping for quite some time now.” She wore a corduroy jacket and a pair of sky blue skin tight jeans pants that hugged her ass. She had a white loose t-shirt inside the jacket that showed off some cleavage. She had applied kajal and her eyes looked mischievous, her hair was tied in a pony tail that made the smooth skin of her neck visible. She wore dangling earrings.
I got up, brushed my teeth and freshened up. Coffee was served till then, I went to take a bath and when I came out I had completely forgotten that she was there and came in my room only in a towel. I started applying body lotion all over my torso and that’s when the knot in the towel loosened and it dropped. I somehow stopped it midway and tied it again. Just then I recalled that she was there in my room “Damn, I had probably given her a glimpse at my naked ass. Shit man, I was doomed, I’m finished. My image will be spoilt if she tells this to anyone”
I looked back and she was there looking at me, sipping from her cup and smiling and said “Nice show, care to gimme some more?” I said  “You saw it ” and my face grew red with shame.
She said “That’s fine, I liked what I saw and I’m never going to say anything to anybody as long as you keep at it”
“WTF!!, what do you mean?” I said
“I want shows like this once in a week, plus some touching and feeling” She said
“I’m already in a relationship, Chitra!!” I said
“That’s perfectly fine, I don’t want a relationship either.” She said
I - “Then what do you want”
She - “Let me show you” saying this she got up from the chair and walked towards me.
I was shivering as I was drenched and getting molested by this sexy and daring girl.
She tugged at my towel but I prevented it from falling, she gave me a stern look and I had to let go. She threw the towel on my bed and looked at my dick which had by now started to wake-up. She said “So, you like this hmmm??”
Arjun was fast asleep in his room and I came to know later that she had bolted the door of the room. Arjun never disturbs me when he notices that I’m with a girl and the door is closed, I do the same for him. So he was sure not to come. I thought for a moment and decided to enjoy this. After all she was a damn hot girl and she herself made the first move. Also she doesn’t want commitment, what more could I expect more from my luck.
She got down on her knees and started playing with my dick. In a minute it was saluting her. She pulled my foreskin back and precum oozed from my dick and fell on her white t-shirt. She didn’t mind at all and massaged my balls at the same time as she tugged at my cock. I was stunned and my senses had stopped responding. It felt as if I was a puppet in her hands. She said “Look baby, I don’t wanna have a committed relationship with you, I just want this in here.” Saying this she pointed towards her vagina. “I know that you won’t breakup with that bitch Ashi for me, but I will have you before she does” (she didn’t know that Ashi had been already fucked by me many times)
She said “Do you agree or not” I replied “fine, whatever you say”……
She smiled and removed her jacket and signaled me to uncover the rest of her body. I did and stopped when she had just her bra and panty on. Now I asked her “Can I take the lead”
She enthusiastically shook her head in a yes. I made her sit on my lap and massaged her breasts. They were big and her nipples were erect. I felt her breathing get heavier and started licking her all over her body.
I said “Sweetheart I was dying to do this to you, I always fantasized about you while I masturbated. Why did you not propose me when you loved me? It could have been you in Ashi’s place.”
She immediately turned around and said “I wanted you to propose me, I’m a girl, how could I propose to you?” her eyes watered while she said this.
I said “Okay as compensation, I agree to have sex with you till you get into a relationship…”
She smiled and said yes. What we were doing was not right but we both were shivering like hell and loved this new sensation. She took my face in her hands and we got into a passionate lip-lock for about 10 minutes. She then began to kiss me all over and scratched my back, chest and thighs with her nails. It hurt but gave me pleasure at the same time. I was on fire, my penis poked at the fabric of her panty which blocked my contact with her virgin cunt. I took off her bra and out came a pair of light brown nipples over huge meatballs. I hungrily devoured her breasts because the temptation was too much for me to handle. I suckled on her young untouched tits for about 15 minutes and she had an orgasm. I could tell by her breathing patterns and body language that she had experienced an orgasm. She looked happy but wanted more so she removed her panty and we got into a 69 position. I didn’t lick her pussy yet but inserted 2 fingers in her and she started licking my dick slu rping it like an ice cream. It felt nice.
I wanted to have an unusual fuck with her so I suggested that we get into the bathroom and have fun there. She agreed and I took her into the bathroom I was naked too, I prepared warm water in the bathtub and got into it with her. She hugged me immediately as I got into the water with her. I put some bubble soap in the tub and started to give her a sensuous massage. I massaged her neck and shoulders from behind. Her skin felt so soft and that my hard-on started to hurt because of the blood pressure. Her arms were toned and she had a perfect hourglass figure. She must be 36 C at the breasts. I then shifted to her legs. Her thighs were so sexy that I could have fucked her between her thighs and got an explosive orgasm. I moved my hands up her thighs to her vagina. The folds of skin of her labia were soft and inviting. I told her to get up so that I could lick and suck her cunt.
She got up and I washed her cunt with water and started to lick her vagina. She started shivering as soon as my tongue touched her labia majora. She started moaning. Her juices started to flow and I licked all of it. She smelled great and the aroma was making me more and more excited. I started sucking her vagina vigorously and I finally reached the inner lips or the labia minora of her vagina. She had a clean pussy with no visible hair and that made the licking and sucking more fun. She could bear no more; she was going weak in the legs and asked me to stop. She sat down now and asked me to stand up and started sucking me and soon as I stood up. “aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…” a moan escaped from my mouth.
She gripped my penis hard pulling the foreskin back thereby exposing my glans and started giving me a handjob holding my cock like that. Guys out there who haven’t been circumcised will surely understand the state I was in. I was on seventh heaven. My legs seemed unable to support my body and I was about to fall when she stopped and started sucking my to ol once again. She was switching between giving me a hand an! d blowing me.
Goddddddddddddd!!!! I wish I had videotaped those precious moments. I requested her to take more of my dick in her mouth, what I meant was that I wanted a deep-throat blowjob. She tried and gagged and coughed at first but later she took it in like a pro. I loved it. I wanted more of her now so I told her to get up and I put my penis at the gates of heaven. And gave a gentle push. She gasped, but I had only my glans in her cunt.  She said “I’m a virgin, please be gentle”

I said “I will, but it’ll hurt a bit”
She said “Yes I know that, but don’t penetrate my hymen with a jerk, Do it slowly”
I said “Okay”
I lifted her right leg with my left hand and pushed further, her expressions showed that she was in pain. But she somehow managed to carry on.
I persisted and kept continually applying pressure on her hymen and finally it gave way and my dick went halfway in. Both of us were in a trance. I knew she was in pain so I stopped moving and stayed like that for a minute till she overcame the pain. I started when she gestured me to resume the penetration. I then thrust and went completely inside her. Blood flowed down her legs into the tub.
We fucked for a few more minutes and she came at the same time I did. I came inside her cunt because she had told me that she was on the pill.
We washed ourselves and came out; we had some lunch and slept in each others’ arms till 5 in the evening. She left at 6.
We had sex with each other for about 6 more months whenever we got an opportunity and then we parted ways. This was one of the most memorable experiences I had I life.
Stay tuned for more fun
Love you all !!

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI