HOW I BECAME WHORE IN MY BANK 2


Hi, this is Subhashini 29, married from Salem Tamilnadu. So far I have told you how things have changed me from a conservative girl to a fucker for one and now a bitch for 4. Read my previous part 2 and 3 for continuation. I was convinced with what Rakesh and the others promised and I went to Bank for work from the next day breaking my 5 day absence.
At the entrance Raman gun man smiled at me politely as usual and i dint respond and went inside. Raveesh and Ramesh were discussing something about work, they just said a Hi to me and me too responded and went to my seat. Rakesh came and told me a Good morning and I too just acknowledged. He came near me and told to just chill down and everybody will behave as usual how they behaved before the gangbang
And gently patted my cheek and told me to be normal. I was ok till that second, but suddenly in my mind it flashed like how long can I continue like this? I was a conservative girl before 6 months, after that I was a Fucker at will for Rakesh for 5 months, now a bitch for 4 guys working in the same Bank and they all take me to fuck when ever they need and also how ever they want.
I have become much worser than a road side slut for them. So I decided to ask Transfer to Salem, and walked into Branch Manager Cabin and discussed with him regarding my health status and my marriage problem, love etc to him and asked Transfer and he immediately promised me the transfer by May month. He just asked to concentrate on the year end March and April.
He spoke to my regional head in front of me itself and confirmed that i will be moved to Salem by May. I was so happy and for the first time in 5 days my face became happy. I was so moved and thrilled to be back to Salem and be with my parents and also can see Ravi daily and plan for my marriage as soon as possible. I came back to my desk and started working, it went as normal as any day.
And at night Rakesh called me and I picked up the call, He asked me whether i asked transfer and I told yes, I have asked for a transfer to Salem. He asked why? I told I have to go back to Salem to be with my parents and I am 27 now and I have to get married to Ravi soon. He asked why I didn’t ask these many days. And I told that I was happy here with you and also with Ravi over phone, but now you have turned me a bitch.
And if I be here you will make me a cheap whore in a matter of 6 months. Rakesh got angry and disconnected the phone. I too went to sleep putting my mobile in silent mode. Around 4.YM am I got up to go for toilet and saw I have received 13 messages in my mobile? While I opened it, I saw a message from Rakesh stating that I will publish these photos and videos in internet.
While i scrolled down i saw my naked photos taken while the photoshoot with Rakesh. Holding his cock, showing my ass, then I am getting fucked with 3 guys, Ramesh leaving his fist inside my Pussy, All 4 pissing on my face etc. I immediately called Rakesh, He just picked the call and i asked are you balckmailing me? Rakesh told, No it’s not a balck mail from me.
But all 4 of us know about your video and photos, and they had discussed something about me yesterday night. I asked whats the discussion, he told me that they are ready to allow me to go to Salem in May, i.e around 45 days more for that. And also Rakesh promised me to delete all the Cd's and the original Video and photo in front of me. I was happy hearing this and I thanked him.
He told that it’s a collective decision by all 4 in view of not to spoil my future. But Rakesh told there is one condition. I asked what? He told me not to get tensed. And i was restless and asked what? Rakesh told me that you should cooperate with all four till April 30th and everything will be deleted on April 30th. So he asked me to cooperate with all 4 on this.
I know that I don’t have anyother option in this and I said Ok for this. Rakesh too was happy and requested me to forget all bad experience and just enjoy the next 40 days with them at will and I am free after that. I too told Ok and kept the phone. I sat down and thought twice or thrice and I have decided to cooperate with them because I had no other option in this. Then from the next day the prepared a simple plan everyday.
I have to stay in Rakesh home from next day. Raman Gun man will fuck me during lunch time at Rakesh home at 2 to 3 pm. I will inform that I am going to lunch to hostel and go with Raman to fuck him. At evening from 8 to 10, both Ramesh and Raveesh will have me in a group sex and the full night will be with Rakesh. By week end on Saturday night all 4 will have me in a group.
I too agreed for the same and requested them not to be rude with me on bed or complain me for any other fantasy like pissing and all. They too agreed. From that day I have 4 cocks everyday and this went on for a month. Each and everyday the fuck by diff cocks have made a routine in my body and I almost became addict if I miss a cock in a day. I really became a free bitch for all of them.
Mean while my transfer confirmation mail has come from our Regional Head and HR dept. I informed everybody about this and I have to move in 10 days. Rakesh told that we will have a short 3 day trip to some place, since fucking in the same place daily has become bore. All 4 have chosen an interior place in Kerala where Raveesh has his friends Farm house. I too agreed because I don’t have any option. I was on the day of May 2 ,3 and 4 and on 7th I should report to Salem.
6th was my last day in my present branch. Raveesh told that he will take the gun man Raman and go to the place in advance and I and Ramesh and Rakesh will go in rakesh car. I paked all my things and was waiting for Rakesh car, and Rakesh car came and I took the front seat and turned back, I saw a new guy was there, Ramesh introduced him as Rajesh his friend. I looked at Rakesh angrily, and just said in a husky voice that just 3 days and you are free.
I cursed myself and sat. On the way, while entering Kerala, they bought toddy and Rajesh and Ramesh had it at back seat. Ramesh asked rakesh to sent me to back seat, I reluctanlty told no, I can’t come. Rakesh too asked Ramesh to be quite till we reach. We reached a Beautiful place it was a big bunglow with wooden works on the exterior. While I got down I saw Raveesh standing with his friend who is the owner of the farm house
His name was Narayanan and both of them greeted us. I felt oooohhhh kind of reaction in my mind, now the total has become 6. I gasped myself and asked for a cigar from Rakesh, I used to smoke while with rakesh rarely, but this time seeing 6 persons so far I have decided to be a full time bitch in my mind. I had a smoke and couple them chated with me and we entered the bungalow and it has some nice interiors.
Narayanan told we got our place to drink and have fun in the second floor and just go have a look at it. Rakesh took me to the 3rd floor along with Raveesh and we saw, It was a huge king size bed, atleast 5 can sleep in that easily. And all the windows are huge and have been opened up fully and they do have mats on that so that insects don't enter th house and it had almost 60 % opening of windows or doors on all four side.
Narayan came up and told it will be a great place to drink smoke and have fun. And he took my arms. I went near narayanan, 5th guy now to hold me, he kissed on my forehead, he has a very nice smell of perfume and i too smiled. He said to Raveesh, Subhashini look little and have a little boobs and little ass, but she can definitely handle more.I artificially blushed. I asked where is Raman and while i finished asking
Raman can inside and he said he has gone out to bring a company for me. I thought he also has brought somebody to fuck me. But he has brought a prostitute to the farmhouse, her name was sudha, she would be the same age of me, she was chubby and her dress told that she is a whore. So all of them decided to go have a bath at the pond inside their farmhouse.
Narayanan told that, no body will come inside this 5 acre farmhouse and all the gates are locked and only we 8, 6 males and myself and sudha would be there, So enjoy the days in peace and chill wheater, All of them said a cheer and had a drink and we moved towards the pond/well. Everybody removed their dress and came to inners and jumped inside. Narayan told he will generally bath nude here and removed his brief and a good solid cock came out.
He looked at me and Sudha and asked how it is? Before I replied, sudha told its so nice and went near him and sucked it for minute and told it tastes good too. Immediately the sex wave started. Raman asked me to come in, I too took of my chudi and pants and with my slip and panty I jumped in. Raman came qickly to me and began to kiss me, Ramesh was on the other side squeesing my boobs. Suddenly the new guy
Rajesh came near me and told Ramesh and Raman to move out of me in a kidding tone and told me, Subhashini, I am the guest here and serve me first and before the thought anything, he removed my slip and bra in a flash and throw in out. I was half naked and Rajesh went inside the water and took my panty too. I was completely naked then and eventhough I felt ashamed, it was a great feel.
Rajesh hugged me for the first time and started to kiss me hard and hard. I just had a feel of his cock down under and when I holded his cock, it was a monster and i could easily rate that Rajesh had the biggest cock among all 6. There was fondles and kiss and suck from everybody and after 30 mins Narayanan took me ouside the pond nude and lyed me on the cement flooring outside and he started to lick my pussy
It was a great feel, lying naked wet outside in open environment and somebody is licking ur pussy deep. Not every girl in this worl would have had an oppurtunity like this. I was in seventh heaven and in no ti,e i had a orgasm. Narayanan started to fuck me there itself and Rajesh and Raman joined quickly. Rajesh and Raman mouth fucked me in turn while Raveesh Ramesh and Rakesh were having sudha in the same way the other side.
Imagine a green background in a farm, 8 nude people of fucking outdoor, it was so erotic. Narayan easily cummed inside me and Raman took his turn to fuck me and it went on and on there. We 8 had a great fucking all the 3 days. No matter what I was fucked in every corner of the farm and farm house. Once all six were tired and requested me and sudha to have alesbisn sex, eventhough i didnt like, I may not get a chance like this so myself and Sudha licked each other and did 69 positon too.
After 3 days we all departed. Everybody asked for farewell blowjob and I said Sudha not to suck anybody and I will suck all 6 and sucked each one averagely for 20 mins and it tool nearly 2 hours for all six to cum. I drank each drop of everybody and said I might not get a chance to fuck them in future. Rakesh calmed me down, they paid 15000 to sudha, she too gave me a kiss and blessed me to have a gret life ahead. We all left back from there,
Rakesh took me directly to his home andhe told he needs another round with me. Less than 72 hours I will be in Salem, so we had a long long night that day, fucked in and out, sucked in and out I told him to piss on me since he like it, he pissed on me, I drank it for his happiness and finally we were exhausted and slept. When I woke up at morning I saw Rakesh with his camera and laptop. He deleted all the photos and videos in front of me. I was happy for that,
He told me that I am free from now I got transferd to Salem branch last May 2010. Now happily married with Ravi I’m 5 months pregnant now. Surely its Ravi's child only guys don’t worry about that. All the guys came to my marriage except Rakesh. Even now when I got chance to meet him on official training I meet him. Thanks for reading it. This is the end of the story of how I became a whore in my bank, I will tell a true incident of my friend in the next edition.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI