Fucking vanitha my MIL

Hi I am raghu this story is about my mother in law. My father in law has on younger brother who’s got lovely wife VANITHA the story is about her. Before that let me explain about vanitha, she is 35 years old having on cute girls of 5 years. She is very beautiful and fair and has good assets after delivering a baby also she is perfect in shape.
I have a very beautiful wife but some how I got attracted to vanitha the day I saw her, I remember our marriage was fixed and we invited my wife’s family for dinner that day I first saw vanitha aunty, she was wearing red sari and looking gorgeous. I can’t able to keep my eye’s of her but we chatted very little as she was busy talking to my mother. My wife use to stay at her uncle place as the mom-dad was in village. I could not think of anything else that day and slept dreaming my future mother in law.
Then one day there was my wife’s uncle’s daughter birthday was there and she called me to invite me but I said the I have work and it doesn’t look good but then aunty took the phone and said in soft voice she requested me,so I can’t refuse to it. Then that day I went there place as usual she was wearing a sari of pink color. To surprise I was the only gust to the party. Then we all had dinner and then uncle and my wife went to take ice cream. I was alone with aunty in house we both were silent then she broke the silence and said thank you for coming, I said I could not refuse the request of  you, then she sat next to me and we chatted it was good experience.
Then after few days we got married and then I didn’t got any thought of my mother in law but after few day’s I got to know there is some tension in there family as she was not having any son. She was used to be very tense because of that and due to this the aunty and uncle was not having good relationship between them.(this was a big issue in there family because they were not having boy in there family for one generation my wife was also not having any brother).
Uncle used to stay very near to us in Mumbai so after six months when my wife went to village , as at our place after marriage both husband and wife should stay away from each other around one month, so aunty called me and said you can come our place for dinner I got exited because I will able to see aunty ever day. so I used to go there place after few days uncle asked me that as he need to go to outside station for some urgent work can you stay here with my family, at this moment I was very happy as was able to be with aunty alone. Then that night I stayed there only. As my uncles place was not big there was only on room and kitchen so we both sleeping in hall only. then we started talking about other things then aunt asked me weather I am happy with the marriage and in between she was pulling my leg then our discussion went in to serious node and asked her about the same issue and then she started talking about it, as there was no one to listen to her I said I can understand your pain and then she started crying, I tried to give there some confidence but she was not stopping and slowly she went into my arms. But then she realized and came out.
That night we both slept like that only. Next morning my aunt told me you are very nice my daughter is very lucky. then I went to office and came early and told aunty that we will go for shopping as I wanted to buy something for my wife, she came with me after we finished my wife’s shopping I told aunty that I want to gift one sari to you she refused but in insisted and then I took the red color sari as I know she looks fabulous in that color as she is very fair in color. then we came home she prepared food for us meanwhile I was playing with her daughter and while we having our dinner the I accidentally put pickle on my white shirt as she know it will not go easily quickly we went to bathroom and she started cleaning it that was the first time she touched me and I got aroused as her wet hand were cleaning this and that moment she seen my bulge I got shy.
Then she smiled very mischief went then after that we were sleeping. Then I asked her did she liked the sari she said yes the I just gather some courage and asked her can she wear it hesitantly said yes and went to kitchen and wear that sari man she was looking like anything then I said aunty you are very beautiful if you were the daughter of my father in law I would have married you. she smiled and given a gentle slap on my face then I told her not to remove after some time when we talking our discussion for general topics came to more personal topics, at one moment aunty asked me I am happy with my wife I said yes as its early days and she know less about the sex things will improve and I asked the same question to her she said because of this family issue there relation ship is not what it used to be I said things will change aunty don’t worry.
Then her hairs got engaged with the mangalsutra so she requested me to remove the hairs as she unable to do the same. and I touched her neck man I was not able to control my self some how I remove the hairs but then she said remove the mangalsutra as she wanted to check any damage is dome or not then I remove from back side, now I can clearly able to see her bare neck and finally I kissed her neck she got shocked because of this but before anything I started kissing her and I kissed her on her lips, she also responded but then she realized and she pushed me back. but now its of no use as she was also away from her husband for quiet some time she move me closer and kissed me on my lips and told me “please hold me guru, please”, then we kissed each other for 15 min then we moved to kitchen I her daughter was sleeping in hall and she cloud see us.
Then my aunty removed my clothes and started kissing me every where now I am completely necked and erect and never thought she will be so bold. then I removed I sari and petticoat and then I removed her bra and now her boobs were visible to me I said please feed me . Then she brings me closer to her breasts and feed me till I get satisfied then I removed her panty but to my surprise she was clean shaved. As she use to like it the clean way.
And she told me to eat her pussy lips I started to kiss them then with my tongue I started to lick it. She was moaning like aaahhhh biting her lower lips and after few time she got an orgasm all over my face it tasted rally good. then she told me now its her turn she slowly taken me into her mouth and slowly stroking it as well very soon I shot the pre-cum and she all swallowed it. Then she I asked me to fuck her but I said I don’t have the condom and she could get pregnant but she told me to do it like that only.
And started thirsting her meanwhile she was kissing me on my chest and making me mad and I told her that I can get orgasm any moment then she told me to do it inside I was just grunting she told me that baby now don't stop I'm going to cum keep on doing biting her lower lips. I also told her I'm also going to cum baby I kept on pumping her she reached her climax she bend her head behind scratching my back. That night we again fucked each other. In morning I was very tired so I decided not to go to office she got very happy we got the whole day together then her daughter went to school.
Now we only two were in house aunty told me let your mother in law give you a bath.
In that small bathroom we were there and she was putting soap on my body she taken the bath earlier but I said please take again with me so she remove her sari and every thing and sat on my thighs and we put soap to each other smell of her hair making me mad. because of them only we were so close.we had the  small fucking session and without putting the cloths we lied in each other arms then we taken the breakfast as it was really needed.then we sleep in each other arm and the aunty went to take her daughter from school while coming back she went to her mother place and by giving some reason she drop her daughter at her mothers place.
When I asked her she told that now only you and me will be there I really got exited I brought the ice creme  from the shop. now  we were not wearing any clothes and we eating the ice cream then I put some ice cream on lips on breast and some on pussy lips and cleaned everything including her pussy lips. Then she said the it was the best two days of her life it was the compliment to me I satisfied my aunt to the fullest and she taught me many things about sex I told hr teach same t your daughter also she got shy and her chicks got red.i fucked her everywhere in the house and at every possible time.
Then after few days I got the new she is pregnant I got happy when me and my wife met her she told in my ears thet its our child I got shocked and happy also during the pregnancy also we use to fuck each other when ever we get time.
Then the new s came that she delivered a baby boy.everyone in the house were happy but the aunty was very happy and I was happy for aunty today also aunty arrange the fuck session and we enjoy each other to the fullest after I started fucking she looking like she is in her twenties .she never say no to me for anything as she say that she is my weeding gift.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI