Sex with hot teachr meghana

This story happened when I was still in school. I live in a Suburb of Mumbai. There was a teacher called Meghana (name changed) in our school. She was around 35-40 years old, 5'3" tall, medium frame. She wasn't very good looking as such. She had wheatish skin complexion, but she had very sexy figure and sexy skin.

She always used to wear saree. Her saree used to be below navel and her blouse used to be low neck and backless. It was just the beginning of my adolescent age. I used to get aroused whenever I saw her sexy navel, her deep cleavage, and bare back. I used to masturbate thinking of having sex with her.

Once, my dream came true. We used to have a week long vacation during Ganesh festival. Since we were in 10th grade, it was time for us to utilize vacation for extra studies. I was one of the top few students in class. We few top students were given some tough math questions to solve just before beginning of vacation.

Meghana was our math teacher. She handed over question sets to all of the selected few top students, but she was falling short of one copy and I was left without a question set. So she suggested me to come to her home with her and take the copy as she had an extra copy at home.

So around noon after school session ended, I accompanied Meghana teacher to her home. Her home was few kilometers away from school, so she used to ride a scooty to commute. She started the scooty and asked me to sit behind. There was nothing to hold for support for a passenger on back sit. I had my backpack on my back.

So Meghana suggested me to hold her for support. I was getting aroused looking at her bare back and skin folds on her waist. Her sexy skin was glowing in the bottle green saree and matching blouse. I was hesitating to hold her waist, so I put my hands on her shoulder for support. But that was making her uncomfortable, so she asked me to hold along her waist. I did as she asked, and she started driving towards her home.

It was almost 20-25 minutes drive to her home. I was feeling like electricity is passing through my body. My left hand was on skin folds of her bare waist, and on the right side, her waist was covered by silky saree. When she suddenly applied breaks in the traffic, my body collided on her back, my chin touched her bare back and shoulder.

She had to apply such sudden breaks again for couple of times, and at that time I stole a gentle kiss on her neck and shoulder showing as if it happened accidentally. My left hand was trying to explore soft skin of her waist and belly. I also inserted my middle finger in her deep navel. By this time she had already gotten clue of my intentions.

My dick was already hard, and it was about a centimeter away from her ass. Suddenly she said, "I know that you like me. I know that you stare at my body while I'm teaching in class." I was shocked, and didn't say anything. But her tone was soft, and she didn't resist what I was doing. I guess she was also enjoying this. She then said, "You need to give an exhaust passage to such feelings so that you can concentrate on your studies.

I know you must be masturbating frequently and it is not bad at all." I was relieved a bit after this kind of approach by her. She further said, "Today I'll help you to exhaust these feelings and satisfy your body's need." I was dumbfounded after hearing this from her. I started thinking that she must be lacking sexual satisfaction from her husband (which turned out to be true later).

By the time we reached near her home, my dick already touched her ass, and she felt it and moved little bit ahead on sit. I again stole a kiss on her back. Then she said, "Be patient, people around might look at us. Let us get home first." She then parked her scooter in the two wheeler parking lot below her apartment. I got down, and then followed her to her apartment.

She took the keys out of her purse and opened the door. There was nobody at home. She told me that her kids stay at babysitting place in morning and go for an afternoon session school, and husband comes from office late night. He is always so tired, that they rarely have sex. She said that she didn't have sex for almost more than a year. So now, at her home, we had enough privacy to enjoy.

I kept my backpack aside, removed my shoes, and followed her to kitchen. She was going to heat the food. I approached her from back, held her waist, and planted a gentle kiss on her neck. It came to her as a surprise. She suddenly stopped me and asked, "Aren't you hungry? We'll have lunch first." Then I replied, "Teacher, let's first have some fun and then we'll be more hungry."

Actually, I was hungry too, but my sexual hunger was stronger at this time. My dick had already become 7". Then she agreed to it, and suggested that we go to bedroom. We went to her bedroom. I held her closer to me, kept my right hand on her bare waist, left hand on her bare back, and moved my face towards hers trying to kiss her. She blushed and turned her face to her left.

Then I kissed her on her neck and right shoulder. My dick was very hard, and was touching her belly. Then I gradually made her lie on bed. She removed her necklace to give me more area on her neck. I kissed on her neck again. I turned her around, and started kissing on her back. At the same time, my right hand was trying to explore her belly. She was moaning gently. I partially removed her saree to make her blouse uncovered.

Now her saree was only below her waist. Meanwhile I removed my shirt. Now she was lying on the bed, closing her eyes. My right hand was moving on her bare belly, my hard cock touching her thighs. I got opportunity to smooch her. While smooching I pressed her left boob hard with my right hand. She moaned aaaah. This continued for about five minutes. I told her that I always liked her.

Then I kissed on her neck, chest and slowly approached her deep cleavage. By this time, I had completely removed her saree, so she was only on petticoat and blouse. She was fully aroused, and her boobs had become stiff and nipples hard. I kissed both of her bobs from outside blouse, pressed them hard. Then I kissed her hard on her soft belly, licked it, and inserted my tongue in her deep navel, circled it in and suck her navel hard.

She moaned loudly aaaahhh. Then I slowly untied knot of her petticoat, and removed it. I could see and smell her wet panty. Now she also took initiative to remove my trousers and vest. I sat on the edge of bed, and made her sit on my erected dick. I was holding her from behind, kissing on her back, then I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

Now I was only in underwear, and she was wearing only bra and panty. I hugged and kissed her again. I got hold of buckle of her bra on back, and then I unhooked her bra as well. Her big boobs were open in front of me, and I started sucking them like a baby. Then I asked her if she has any ice cream or jelly at her home. She pointed to a refrigerator. I immediately went to kitchen, and found strawberry ice cream in fridge. I took it out, grabbed a spoon from kitchen, and headed to bedroom.

She was quietly lying on bed. I took some ice cream and poured it on her belly, navel, nipples and cleavage. Then I started licking it. She was also enjoying this play. I sucked ice cream from her nipples, cleavage and navel, and cleaned it with my tongue. Then we removed each others underpants. I started fingering her pussy, and her started rubbing my cock in her hands. Then she took some ice cream, put it on the tip of my cock, and started licking it like a candy.

Then we made a 69 position. I poured some ice cream in her pussy. So both of us were licking ice cream from each others genitals and we were fully enjoying it. Now it was almost an hour since we came home. Ice cream was over, and both of us were about to cum. I wanted to cum inside her, and she was fine with that as she was taking pill.

So I inserted my dick, which had become 8" by now, inside her deep pussy. We were in missionary position. She moaned loudly uuuuuhhhh , and so did I aaaaahhh. I was moving up and down deep inside her pussy, and sucking her boobs hard at the same time. She pressed my head in her cleavage. I hugged her tightly, caressing her back, kissing on her neck, cheek, lips.

With loud moans, both of us cum together. I unloaded whole of my load deep inside her. Both of us were tired after an hour long sex, and slept for half an hour in each others hugs. Then we got up, washed each other in bathroom, got dressed and took lunch. She then gave me the question set and wished me good luck with my studies.

We smooch each other once again. She gave me directions to nearest bus stop and I left her home with extra energy to focus on my studies. After this incidence, I used to have such sexual encounters with Meghana whenever we got chance, till the end of my school days

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI