Sex With My Student's Mother

Hello friends, this is my first story, I am a regular reader of ISS but this time I thought to post and share some of my hot sexual encounters with you all. My name is Rajdeep, I am 5.8 feet and have 6.5 inch cook.
I am from Jamshedpur. I am not very smart but a normal looking man. This is true story that happened when I was in college and to earn some money I use to give tuitions.
I use to teach students at their place. There was family, and I use to go to give tuitions to their two children, both boys. I use to go to their home early in the morning as the boys use to go to school at 10 o’clock in the morning.
I use to call their mother bhabhi ji, she was not a very attractive women but well built attractive boobs and average body. I was teaching her children for last eight months but never thought of having sex with her.
All of sudden she stopped paying my fees and two months crossed and one day I told her that it will not be possible for me to give tuitions any more as teaching without fess is not possible and as I told her so many time
Now and I will take tough decision to stop teaching, then she told me to come next day at 11 am and I will pay you the fees. Next day I went to her place to collect my fess.
She opened the door and told me to sit there was no one in the house as her children went to school at 10am and husband went to office. She came sat in front of me and started talking to me.
She told me that they were in some financial problems so she was not able to pay my fess, I told its ok but if she is still not able to pay from tomorrow I will not come to teach her sons.
She told me to wait and went to her bed room. She came back and suddenly she sat on the floor in front of me holding my knees. I was stunned and was watching her she started crying. I told her bhabhi jee what happened.
I just hold face told her not cry and tell me what’s the matter she gave me her mangal sutra and told me to sell it and take the money. I told her not to cry and gave her mangal sutra back but she refused to take.
I told her not to cry and I took the mangal sutra and put that around her neck and said her that it looks good there and she put her hands on my hand and she took my hands to her chest and said thank you as I touched her chest.
I got aroused and slowly my hand slipped to her boobs I was in mood. Suddenly I realized that she may get offended as this may accidentally that my hand went near her cleavage.
I told her get up as the door was open and somebody may come, she stood and went and closed the door and came back and sat beside me and said look now door is closed and nobody will come.
That was the green signal and I put one hand on her shoulders and other one on her thighs and started moving my hands she got aroused and then I brought my lips near her lips and started kissing her she hugged me and I started to kiss her lips.
And inserted my tongue in her mouth and took her tongue and started sucking it. She was in mood now she started kissing me badly I licked her face then went to her ears licked her ears then came down licking her neck to her cleavage.
She was moaning like anything oohhh baby ohhhhh after 15 minutes of hard kissing I took off her nighty and found that she was not wearing her panty and bra she was nude.
I started kissing her boos pressing them hard and she moaned ooohhhh rajdeep please you are too good waaaaoo uffffffff then started to suck her one nipple and started rubbing slowly the other one with my fingers.
She started moaning heavily ooohhhh aaooowa aaaooooommmmaaaaa. I repeated this alternately sucking and rubbing each nipple after 15 min and I started licking her cleavage and coming down while licking.
I came down to her pussy and started rubbing her upper part of her hole, she was moaning aaaahhhhhhhoooowoooo then I started finger fucking her she was enjoying then  she told me to open my clothes I did it and become nude she took my 6.5 inch cock in her hand
And said oohhh my god such big my husband’s cock is only half of it then I came down to her pussy and started licking her as soon as I started licking she started shivering oohhaa she went mad saying ooohhhhh
Rajdeep mai pagal ho jao gi mujhe bhi tumhara chusna hai then I told her to come in 69 position she came I started licking her pussy and with one finger just started finger fucking her and she was sucking my cock.
She was moaning and saying ooohhhh rajdeep my love you r great bahut dino baad aisa sex karne ko mila hai ahhhhh ufffffffffff. Her pussy was wet and liquid was flowing all over my face she was so much in sex
And moaning that she stopped licking my cock and was just moaning, fffff ahhhhh owwwwaaaaaaoooo just eat my chut ya Sali bahut pareshan karti hai after licking her for 15 min she told me she can’t hold she want me to fuck her then she lay down.
I took booth her legs on my shoulder and started rubbing my cock on her pussy she screamed in sex oooohhh aisa mat karo jaan nikal rahi hai dalo na andar please and then I started penetrating my cock in her pussy it 
All wet very wet I penetrated the front part of my cock then gave one big push she screamed dhire se gussao na tumhara bahut mota hai then I started pushing slowly then she also started enjoying slowly
I increased my speed and she was moaning oohhh rajdeep tum actual mard ho maza aaa gaya mere husband aaj kal kuch nai karte hai mai ne ek sal se sex nai kiya tha tumhara bahut mota hai rajdeep ufffaaooooo then after 20 min of fucking
She told me that she is cuming I started to fuck her hard and in few seconds she released her body and hugged me hard moaning oohhhhaooo aaaaaooo and I asked did she got orgasm she said yes and I was yet to ejaculate.
I gave her push for few min more and I felt that I will ejaculate so I asked her where should I ejaculate she told inside as she was having sex after a long time and want her pussy to taste my sperms.
And I ejaculated in her pussy and hugged and slept on her for few min. then we went to the bathroom together and washed ourselves, she kissed me and said this is the best sex she had in her life and she told me that she got orgasm four times during the sex and she told that I can have sex whenever
I feel like and I fucked her for many months and she even convinced her sister and sister in law and I had sex with them also.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI