FUCKING MOM AND DAUGHTER AT SAME TIME


hello my name is Nikhil i am 28 years old i am a well build huge guy. I don’t want to give fake size of my penis but to be frank i would love it if it was bigger my penis size is around 15 cms. well guys let me tell you about all the characters in these story first character is obviously me and the rest characters are smita aunty (F 43, 34-32-36)and her daughter prema (F18, 32-30-32) Well now let’s start with the story i don't want to bore you guys so here is the story of my best fuck and let me tell you guys this is a real story and it’s not a work of fiction and i live in Mumbai i think all this background will be enough for now
I still remember it was 26 July 2005 it was raining like hell in Mumbai , Smita aunty stayed in the same building as i used to stay and prema is her daughter .As there was heavy rainfall water had started accumulating in my building . I was in college at that time and college authority had left us early it was 11 am in the morning my college was only 5 mins away from my home so i reached home at around 1115(army time ) I climbed my stairs and opened my door and there she was my angel my dream woman whom i had dreamt of fucking in whichever hole that was available to me she had worn a brown color salwar kameez it was a little bit transparent i could see her white bra inside her dress.
Smita aunty had a huge ass her ass cheeks were inviting me to grab it . But i controlled my self as my mom was facing towards me and I saw towards mom and I felt as if there was some serious talk was going on but as I was fully wet my mom ran towards me to take my bag and gave me a napkin from the dining table she told me to go and take a bath with hot water but I was still thinking about smita aunty how would I fuck her ass if I got a chance. So penis was giving her ass a big salute but somehow I controlled it but my mom and smita aunty were standing in the passage so as I passed through smita aunty my penis brushed her ass I think she felt that but she did’t react to it .
I went and took bath and I even masturbated thinking about smita aunty as usual . To my surprise smita aunty was still at my house she and my mom were sitting in our living room on sofa discussing something . As I entered the room I waved and smita aunty to say hii she replied me with a smile. But I could feel tension hidden behind that beautiful smile so I asked her if anything was wrong so mom said:
“Beta prema hasn't’t come yet from college can you please pick her up from college “
I was really bored so I tried to avoid picking prema from her college (well let me tell you something about prema she was 18 year old she had a huge crush on me since five years but to sum it up she was a real slut so I never showed any interest in her ) but my mother replied “Nikhil please bring her back from her college smita aunty is very tensed “ so I had to reply in yes
So I went to pick her up from her college but then watchmen told me that college had closed at 1000 hrs and everyone had already left so I phoned prema on her mobile she wasn’t picking it up at first then atlast she picked it up so I asked her about her whereabouts and she told me she will reach college in 10 mins and don’t go anywhere. But to my surprise I saw a young girl coming running towards me and I could see that she was completely wet and I could see her nipples through her top wow they were amazing and my dick stood up but then I saw her face and it was prema I asked her where she was then she told me she was with one of her friend I wanted to ask her about her bra but I guessed she saw me starring at her breast and said “ Nikhil please stop staring at my boobs I know my nipples are visible and don’t worry I have my bra in my bag but I had to come quickly so I came out of my friends car without wearing any bra “
Actually I was so bored at that time and I was so uninterested in her that I didn’t even ask her what she was doing without her bra in that car with her friend . We reached home at around 1230 hrs and as soon as we reached I saw smita aunty smiling at me as if I had saved her daughter from some goons.
But I was really happy to see her smiling and she came forward to give me a loose hug but I really wanted to hug her hard so I pulled her towards me and wow I could feel her boobs smashing and pushing my chest they were so firm and at the same time they were so soft and I could smell her hair it was all coconut but then I realised my mom was also there so broke that hug. My day passed by seeing all the news on news channel about the big flood which had hit Mumbai city .
I checked time and it was almost 1900 hours my mom was talking with someone on mobile after five minutes i heard my name my mom was calling me from bedroom I went to her and she said:
“Nikhil Sandip uncle (smita auntys husband )had just phoned me he was saying that he is stuck in his office because of floods and he cant come tonight and he was trying smita’s landline but it was disconnected . can you please give this message to smita please beta do this work for your mommy “
I had to say yes after this emotional pleading from my mom and I was also happy that I can see smita aunty again. I went to her flat and I rang the door bell prema invited me with a big smile and open arms which were expecting my body but somehow I avoided those arms and straight went to smita aunty’s bedroom . I could feel prema’s disgust at avoiding her. I went to smita auntys bedroom and to my surprise there was a backless women standing with pyjama and it was my angel smita aunty but fuck she is topless I couldn’t believe my luck I could see a small mole on her back .
But the view was not long lived she must have felt someone coming she turned to look towards me and fuckkkkk I saw my angels boobs but then she realised and she covered them with her palms and shouted at me: “Nikhil what are you doing here ? You should have knocked on the bedroom door I was changing my clothes “
I kept staring at her palms which had covered her nipples and some part of her boobs again I heard a shout “NNNNIKKKHHILLLL “ I came to sense and I looked down to the ground and started apologizing her she told me to wait outside But my penis was really hard now and I wasn’t wearing any underwear and I was in boxers so my penis was easily visible through my boxers and she noticed that I guess.
I went to the living room and sat besides prema in the shocked state prema asked me what had happened but I didn’t care to give her reply then after 3 minutes smita aunty came dressed in the white color with flowers print nigh gown . She asked me the reason of my visit I told her everything the message which sandip uncle had given for her and I saw that she was really tensed I again asked her if I can do anything .
She told me that she is very scared to stay alone at night without sandip uncle (two years back there was robbery attempt at her place and the robbers had tried to rape her and from then she had never stayed alone ) there was a complete silence I was silent because of the view which I had seen smita aunty must have been silent because of sandip uncles message
But prema broke the silence with her typical girly voice “ maa Nikhil can stay here for the night and can give us company I know why you are scared if you tell roopa aunty (my mom) about this I don’t think she will refuse

Hearing this smita aunty came with me at my place to ask my mom if I could stay at her place for night . After hearing the entire story my mom said yes to smita aunty proposal . I knew smita aunty slept at around 2300 hrs so I went there at 2230 hrs it was still raining heavily and most of Mumbai was under water.
When I went there I saw smita aunty was still wearing the same night gown and prema was wearing a loose yellow colour top and again with no bra I think she was trying to seduce me . I asked smita aunty about my sleeping arrangements So she said all three of us are going to sleep here in the living room as there was single bed in the bedroom and if none of the girls were going to sleep alone with me at night so I said okay to smita aunty and I helped her and prema in setting up our bed in living room while setting it up I got a glimpse of smita aunty's cleavage from her night gown as her top three buttons of the gown were wide open I was starring at her cleavage whenever she used to bend down and twice or thrice smita aunty caught me in my pervert moments but didn’t say anything . Now let me tell you about our sleeping arrangements my bed was a single bed that is it was a single mattress and there was some gap and there was another mattress which was bigger than mine but it wasn’t so big that it would fit two people so at last smita aunty decide to joint those two mattress.
I was so happy I was almost sleeping next to smita aunty.
0130 hours: I saw my wrist watch and it showed T-shirts I wasn't able to sleep I really don’t know why I mean because I was laying next to my dream woman or because of different sleeping environment but then I decided that I should masturbate looking at smita aunty as smita aunty was sleeping with her face towards ground I could see her big ass I masturbated looking at her hot ass .
I had become really horny now I thought of feeling her ass and by now as I was thinking with my penis I place my palm directly on smita aunty’s ass globes wowww they were really huge and she wasn’t wearing any panties or petticoat underneath her night gown I was so fucking happy to feel her ass I could hear her snoring so I knew she was sleeping. I moved my hands allover her ass globes and I cummed .

After sometime again I started feeling horny so this time I decided to do something different so slowly I started to lift the loose end of her gown and I tried to bring it up I had successfully brought her gown till her thighs I placed my hands over those thighs and suddenly she moved I was so fucking scared that I thought now I am going to be dead but to my surprise nothing happened she only changed her position now she was facing towards the ceiling and her gown was at the same position so I again lifted her gown slowly and slowly and I was successful in bringing her gown upto her stomach and there it was my dream hole it wasn’t like I had imagined it to be but it was good it was covered with bush all around but I placed my hands over her pussy lips and I had really gone crazy I inserted my one finger inside it and she gave a soft moan
I felt it was wet so I froze there it self to my surprise one hand came and guided my finger deep into her vagina I didn’t dare to open my eyes to see that hand was literally making me finger fuck smita aunty. Then another hand came and touched my penis . now I had to open my eyes and see what was going on there so I saw from the corner of my eyes and it was like heaven for me smita aunty’s eyes were wide open and she was biting her lips and giving out small and soft moans . Now the hand on my penis had removed my boxers and I was nude there and it was rubbing my penis up and down .i gathered my courage and gave smita aunty a huge kiss and I really sucked her lips dry .
She sat up and removed her night gown and her bra and she was totally nude now and took one bed-sheet to cover herself up and she asked me to go down ad kiss her vagina but I didn’t understand what she was saying as she was saying it in sign language but as I went down she took my head and placed my face on her pussy as I started to eat her pussy lips she started moaning heavily and loudly and I was pinching her nipples while I was eating her vagina it tasted wonderful it was really wet now I could feel the juices on my tongue. I had inserted my tongue as deep as possible and it was wonderful and at the same time her nipples had become very hard they were also standing and I wanted to suck those nipples like a baby .

Suddenly I felt someone was licking my hand as I was pinching smita aunty’s nipples I tried to look up through smita aunty’s crotch and it was the slut sleeping next to smita aunty her daughter prema she had woken up she was seeing everything what I was doing to her mom she suddenly stopped licking my hand I looked up again and I saw her getting up now I was scared of what she is going to do and I stopped pinching smita aunty’s nipple she started shouting at me “NIkkkhhillllll don’t stopppppppppp pleaseeeeee eat my fucking pussyyyyy pleasseeeee “ I looked at prema and she was removing her clothes wow I had never seen prema naked although I didn’t like her but she had a good figure and she had very nice curvy body suddenly she pushed me away from her mom and it was the biggest shock of the day or rather night she placed her face on her moms pussy and started licking smita aunty’s pussy it was a big turn on for me seeing mom and daughter in action.
But suddenly smita aunty pulled my legs towards her and I fell on her such that my penis was on her face. She started blowing my penis I shouted loudly aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she knew I was enjoying she was sucking it like a pro I never had a blowjob before this rather I had not seen any women naked in real before this and today I getting a blow job and I can see mom and daughter having fun wowwwwwww smita aunty didn’t had to suck me for long time I cummed in five minutes itself but still my dick was in her mouth and to my surprise she drank all my cum and she was even sucking my sleeping dick woowwww it was so amazing it was like dream come true for me but I always wished to lick her big ass globes and I moved prema away from her crotch and made smita aunty stand and started licking her ass globes both prema and smita aunty were shocked to see me doing that then I had to tell them about my fantasies which I had about smita aunty from a long time.
Then I asked smita aunty if I could fuck her and before her giving permission to fuck her I jumped on her and she felt on the mattres with me on top of her and I tried to insert my hard penis inside her pussy but being my first time I wasn’t able to find her hole properly so she guided my penis with her fingers inside her pussy dammmmmm she was wet and I could feel it in her pussy It wasn’t that tight because of her age but it was good it was my first fuck and that to with smita aunty but it didn’t last for a long time. But again she gave me a blowjob and at the same time I was sucking premas boobs and I got an erection again and again fucked smita aunty this time she was on top of me I was slapping her boobs hard and it had become red she was moving in a rhythm as if she knew what she was doing with me and prema was cheering me and she sat on my face I was licking her pussy while I was fucking her mother . now I was pulling premas hair and she was now shouting in pain but I don’t know why I enjoyed doing that to her .

Both mother and daughter were moaning loudly shouting for good fuck but again I cummed this time inside smita aunty’s pussy . we stayed like that for more half hour but now my penis was really tired I guess . As all good things come to an end our fuck session also ended at around 0400 hours and we slept nude I was between smita aunty and prema

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI