TWO VIRGIN SISTERS FUCKED PART-2


Please read the part I FIRST
I have seen the upper body of both and you seem to have boobs that are like mirror images of each other,both of you have lovely pair of boobs, now the only way to decide is to physically check them’
Bhumika: sir then how are we going to do that.
Me: I have a fool proof test, if both of you don’t have any problem with that.
Bharti : please tell sir we will definitely go for it
Me : I will take your boobs in mouth and then use my tongue to judge that whose boobs are better
Bhumika: that great sir
Bharti : sir since I am already so close to you why don’t you start with me
I had my hands under her boobs and I just moved them up and grabbed both her boobs and held her nipples between my thumb and the index finger and rubbed it.
She moaned with pleasure as she was already grinding and rubbing her cunt from a long time. I released one of the boob and took it in my mouth, I created vacuum in my mouth and tried to take her boob as much as I can then with the tip of my tongue.
I made circles around her nipple and she started making loud sounds, Bhumika came even closer after seeing this and held her hand and kissed her on her cheek and she also increased her intensity of rubbing her pussy on my cock after some time.
I got hold of the other breast and treated it well she kept on making sounds and moving her ass in the same rhythm I was nearing an orgasm and I urgently needed to get her off and she was also nearing her orgasm but I didn’t wanted any of us to cum so soon.
I stopped at that moment and asked Bhumika to get ready bharti made a bad face but got off my penis after a minute and I got a bit relaxed.
Bhumika: see what you have done to sir’s clothes, you are a bad girl
Now all of looked at me and my clothes, my t shirt was a little wet at place due to the water droplets that were dripping from Bharti’s hair and falling on my t shirt, the area under her thighs was slightly wet because she was wet when she came and sat over me after her bath but when I was the area over
My penis it was totally wet as if some has poured water over that area, now I was pretty sure that Bharti was also wet down there which I earlier suspected both the girls were standing on either side of me.
Bharti: great let’s take sir’s clothes off and put them to drying they will get dried till he goes from here
Bhumika: ok and now I was pretty sure that they have planned this session and no one is going to come as they are taking my clothes away so they must have pre planned all this drama and both of them came near me and pulled my t shirt off.
I was not any kind of body builder or something but I was a regular player of badminton and I had joined gym 2-3 years back so I had an athletic body, my height is 5’7” both of them were looking at me, placed their hands on my shoulders and asked me to stand.
Both of them pulled down my lower from either side, my penis was fully erect and standing like a tower saluting both the girls with all its rigidity and firmness and they both looked at it then passed a smile to each other. I always keep the hair around penis shaved, so they may have found it similar to their’.
Bharti: I’ll take away his clothes, wash them and put them to drying till then you get your boobs checked so that when I come back sir is ready with the results.
Bhumika: ok but I’ll also sit like you and give the test so that there is no foul play
Bharti : ok, sir please sit down and she went away with my lower
I sat like in the earlier position, she came over me held my penis and placed it exactly under her pussy and sat over it, now I was really feeling like heaven, she was already wet because of all that was going on her pussy was also burning hot but before I could say anything
Bhumika: sir you are so hot down there
Me : you are even hotter and winked
She was also making movements like her sister but this time enjoyed a lot in sucking the boobs as both of us were nude we were almost hugging each other all this while
And most important thing that my penis was freely sliding over her cunt without any kind of resistance and she was moving even faster than her sister and I was also maintaining a good pace and I had taken a small break so I was mile away from orgasm now soon Bharti came in
And interrupted us by that time I had pulled her up and placed her lips on mine, she had lips like petals of rose, we were kissing passionately, her boobs were getting crushed under her weight her hands were around my neck and my hands were over her soft round ass she was lying over me and rubbing her bare cunt over my penis.
Bharti: so are you people done passed a very naughty smile and winked at us
Bhumika: yes almost with this I released her ass and she got up. I kept on lying in that pose and both of them looked at my penis, it was all wet and the juice from Bhumika’s pussy had flown down up to my balls.
Bharti : see what you have done down there, you have made it all wet, you will definitely score low for dirtying sir’s cock and I would be the winner hearing the word cock made me even more excited.
Bhumika: sir please don’t be partial I’ll clean every bit of it, I promise
Me : even after trying very hard to differentiate and rate both of you I found that both of you are exactly same on this ground, both of you have the best pair of boobs I have ever seen in my life time so it’s a draw.
Bharti :now what do we do and all were silent with both the girls looking at my hard throbbing penis and I looking at their boobs and smooth pussy and I have an idea and we will clean sir’s penis and whoever does it better is the winner
Bhumika: ok so let’s move to the bathroom
Bharti: no we’ll do it here
Bhumika : what, how do you plan to do it?
Bharti: I’ll show you
What Bharti did was nowhere in my mind, but what she did was the best cleanup act. She pulled me by hand and made me stand, and then she got down on her knees and started looking at my penis. I have never measured my penis, I can also boast anything but that doesn’t proves the purpose but
I know it’s big and thick as has been certified by 3 girls and 2 super hot bhabhis whom I have met in bed and this was the dilemma in front of Bharti. She was waiting for something, I asked her ‘what happened she said nothing’ and kept looking at it then she held the penis by its root
The front swollen part was only a few inches away from her lips but didn’t proceed any further and said ‘I don’t think it will go in, it’s too long and thick for me.
Bhumika: what are you planning to do?
Bharti: we are going to suck it clean with our mouth.
Bhumika : but I don’t know how to do that.
Bharti: I’ll teach you but his penis is very big.
Bhumika: so how are you going to do it?
Bharti: hold it like this and held it by the root now just bring your tongue out and use it to clean the head and she did the same, she kept licking the top swollen part like a lolly pop and then she made a circle of her lips and took the cap of my penis in her mouth it felt like heaven
Then she left the penis and held my thighs with both hands for support and started doing the same with her tongue as I did to her nipples and then she pulled her head back and released my penis with a pop and she asked Bhumika to come under me and lick my balls
She again took the penis in her mouth slowly started moving her head back and forth without holding my penis as it was already very hard, I kept my one hand on her shoulder and with the other one I gently held her hair and helped her in the to and fro motion, all this while I was able to feel
Bhumika’s tongue doing something to my balls and this continued for sometime then she left my penis, up to now only 3 inches of my penis has seen the inside of her mouth, then she asked Bhumika to come forward and see how is she doing the next part
She took out some saliva on her fingers and applied all over my penis and made it wet and then she made me sit on the sofa and pushed me back, Bhumika came and sat near me and I started playing with her balls, both had absolutely mind blowing breasts.
Bharti then took the penis is between her lips, while Bhumika was watching her, and started going deeper, but she was gagging so she took a breath and in the next stroke took it a bit down her throat and some more length of my penis vanished.
This continued for some time and somehow she was able to take entire length in her mouth and she was an expert in sucking and I guess when the penis was out of her mouth she used to do rolling motions over it, by her hands by now I had already pulled Bhumika near me and started sucking her boobs
Bhumika: now let me try.
Bharti : ok, but dnt make him cum, I’ll do that
Bhumika: please bharti this is my first time , let me taste it.
By this statement I got aware of the fact that it was first time for Bhumika but bharti has at least done sucking before this.
Bharti :ok darling anything for you
Bhumika then took the charge and as taught to her by Bharti she started licking my penis while bharti came next to me and I placed my hands over her boobs and pinched her nipples, ouch came out from her mouth
Bharti: sir your very naughty
Me: so you have prior experience?
Bharti just teased me with her tongue but said nothing
Me: so that’s a yes
Bharti smiled and nodded but only of sucking nothing else.
Bhumika took my penis out of her mouth she used to suck her boyfriend until we moved to Delhi, but she never gave me chance to do it, so this is my first time
Bharti: just do your work
Bhumika: ok and again took my penis
She was doing a great job down there, her gags were of longer duration due to which I saw tears in her eyes
Me: Bhumika are you ok? is everything fine
Bhumika : sir it’s great ,I am loving it you keep talking and let me enjoy this please don’t interrupt me
Me: (looking at Bharti) that means you have never had sex up to now
Bharti :no sir no sex, I am a virgin till today but who know when things change and winked at me..
Bhumika: same here sir, I am also a virgin and have fixed no date to lose it, can go away anytime provided the there is a chance. may be today, tomorrow or and this made me supper excited as I came to know that I am dealing with two virgins at the same time
And also that they are giving me hints that’s they can lose their virginity today itself. I also understood that they are in a mood to play this drama before they lose their virginity I was also in hurry so I did nothing to hurry up. I pulled Bharti towards me and placed my lips over hers.
She also responded and both of us started kissing, one of my hand reached to her boobs and the other one reached her ass. This continued for some time, after that I felt that I was nearing an orgasm soon my hips started responding to the rhythm of Bhumika, Bharti understood this.
Bharti: sir is going to cum soon, be ready.
Bhumika made a thumbs-up gesture and increased her pace, I kept my hands over her head and held her by her hair soon I felt the point to be coming
Me: I am coming and with that ejaculations started one after the other
Bharti : take it all baby, don’t let even a drop go out of your mouth
Bhumika was new and being her first time she was not able to handle the burst, and I was not coming but exploding due to the situation in which I was which had made me over excited
Bharti: it’s coming out of your mouth, you are wasting such a precious thing and quickly took the penis in her mouth last one or two spurts went into her mouth as well both of them gulped down whatever they had in their mouths, some of the cum has spilled over Bhumika’s face and boobs, Bharti was quick enough to lick it off.
Bhumika: that was great awesome and I can’t believe it.
Bharti: how was the taste
Bhumika: I was different, I want another round, it was unlike anything that has gone into m mouth.
Bharti: let’s go clean up and then we’ll go for the results both of them walked away nude into the bathroom from where Bharti came out sometime back. I was sitting there nude with my penis still not fully down and both of them came out after sometime from the bathroom.
Bhumika: so sir who was better.
Me: Bharti being an expert did it very well and I the level of excitement that she gave me was very high.
Bharti: interrupted) yee I won
Bhumika: this is a biased decision
Me: wait I haven’t finished yet but Bhumika even though being a new comer did exceptionally well and also made me cum so I think it’s again a tie.
Bharti: ohhhh I thought I’ll win this round
Bhumika: thank god and I thought I am definitely going to lose
Bharti : so what do we do now, how do we decide ??
Me : How much time do we have to decide (as I was worried somewhere about their mom coming back and I being caught in her house)
Bhumika: don’t worry sir, mom and dad will take atleast a week to come back, they have gone to Mumbai, and winked at me and both the girls started laughing
Bharti so sir do you have any other way to decide that who has a better body..
Me yes why not, but for that I need a bed
Bhumika : (looking innocently at me) sir how are you going to decide
Me: leave that to me
Bharti : let’s move in to our room and held my hand and started walking,
Bhumika also came near me and I let my hand go behind her back and from under her arm to her boob and we started walking, while walking Bhumika brought her hand to my penis, which was already half erect and held it)
We reached in the room, I made them sit on the edge of the bed and asked them about who wants to give the test first?
Bhumika: sir me, but what do we have to do?
Me : you don’t have to do anything, I’ll take your test myself now keep your legs hanging like this and lie down behind on the bed, and spread your legs a bit as she did this her virgin cunt came in front of my eyes
It was glistening due to the liquids flowing out of her cunt and was absolutely smooth maybe she had removed the hair that day itself. Bharti went away I don’t know where. I kneeled down near Bhumika’s legs and touched her cunt with my index finger and she gasped just by the touch
And tried to fold her legs but used my hands to in such a way that I pushed her legs up and spread them even more so that her cunt was clearly exposed and also a bit spread out.
Bharti : came in hey guys, say hi to the camera
Bhumika: hi
I was not ready for this and didn’t give any response at all, Bharti was standing all nude as she was earlier and holding a handy cam in her hands. I have been with all kinds girls, some of them even came up to my bed but till now I was never ever recorded in such an awkward situation what to do? was the only question going in my mind.
Bharti : sir don’t be concerned about this, today is very special day for both of us so I thought of recording all what’s going on, barring the part that has already passed and this is for our private collection please allow us to record these moments, most of them are happening in our lives for the first time..
Bhumika: sir please sir please
Bharti: please sir, our faces will also be there and we will not show it to any one promise
Bhumika: pakka promise sir and I was not very sure about the promise that they were making but who cares, their faces are also there, they’ll obviously not upload it on youtube, so I agreed
Bharti: lets start over again and sir this time please give a good response and went out of the door then I decided with Bhumika that both of us will stand up, she will swing my penis up and down and I will shake her boobs to say hi to the camera as it comes in and in came Bharti.
She got up immediately, we did as planned then Bharti also came near us while filming then I saw that it was actually a small movie camera and stood besides and all three of us said hello to the camera
Bhumika : let’s start.
I asked her to lie down as before and she did, stretched her legs and pushed them towards her body to open her pussy wide and she was very flexible
Bharti came near us and started shooting each and every thing like a pro then I bent forward and planted a kiss on her pussy, she was not able to bear it, it gave her ticklish feeling and she laughed after a sexy moan..and said
Bhumika: oh sir your tickling me please don’t do that and I’ll die, I never had such a feeling before. I didn’t listen to her and again placed my lips over hers (of pussy), it was really burning and this time she wriggled like a fish, out of my grip and rolled over to the other part of the bed, kept her hand over her pussy and started laughing like hell.
My penis was rock hard by now and it needed some help and support
Bharti : what the fuck is this are you nuts.
Bhumika : I can’t do it’s too ticklish and curled herself in such a way that her pussy was clearly visible to both of us and used her hands to cover her face.
Bharti : ok I’ll go first, then you try and if you don’t want to try then I win.
Bhumika : ok, but I’ll not give up and have you done it before.
Bharti: no, but I’ve heard a lot and seen it in movies so now the situation was crystal clear and I was having two absolutely virgin girls, baring one having the experience of a blowjob, ready to be fucked and wanting to play the game of sex and teasing before this.
I had no prior experience with a virgin girl and I was too eager just to put my cock and let all three of us  feel the ultimate pleasure, for them it would be of getting a rock solid red hot cock in their pussies and for me and my penis it would be the taste of virgin vagina.
Bharti  handed over the cam to Bhumika and came and lied down like Bhumika where I was kneeling and she was looking even sexier..my penis was in an uncontrollable situation and I either needed a pussy or a mouth to coo it down a bit.
Me: if you don’t mind, can you put the cam somewhere and do the same what you were doing to my penis outside till I take assess your sister..
Bhumika : ok sir I’ll bring the tripod
Bharti : understood my situation and said I have an idea, Bhumika you keep shooting, sir please come on the bed as I climbed the bed she changed her alignment and brought her legs towards my face (ready for 69 position
Bhumika : what are you going to do?
Bharti :just see baby and winked at her), sir till you assess me I’ll help you with your situation and held my penis with my hand, I’ll milk you slowly, I’ll lie down and you come over me and take my test and I had no idea up to which stage are they going to carry this ‘test’ drama, now everything is clear lets fuck off the test and start the actual fun, but in reality.
I was also enjoying it..everything was going on as if nothing special is happening on and we are just performing various tests to decide something and no one is even thinking about sex, as if it was more or less like a home tuition test then I came over her and placed my lips over her pussy
And left out a sexy moan and tried to close her legs but I held them and pushed them outwards, which resulted in her thighs gripping my face and squeeze in her pussy lips, this pushed a droplet of her nectar out from the prison, without wasting a single moment I sent out my tongue to arrest that drop and taste it for me..
It was special in taste, unlike any other vagina that I have tasted and I made my tongue walk over the entire length of her vagina, over and over again and held her thighs tightly so that she doesn’t moves. She became helpless and was losing breath as was too much for her and all that was coming out her mouth was aahhh!
Bhumika : sir she’ll die , please leave her
Bharti : keep quiet you stupid girl, I don’t understand why you moved away, this is incredible. I am all ready to die if this thing kills me.
Bhumika : really please let me try, sir didn’t hold me like he’s holding you please let me come in your position
Before she could have replied to tease Bhumika a little more and I placed my lips over her pussy again and forced my tongue in the valley.
Bharti : oohhh my God I’ll die today sir you are so nice, please keep on doing it and forced her pussy toward my lips. I also obliged her and kept on working with my tongue, and she started moving her hips automatically.
I understood that she may near the first orgasm of her life. I held her thighs even more tightly and increased the speed of my tongue and there she reached her orgasm, I felt like she’ll break my head with the kind of force that she generated suddenly but no doubt her thighs were milky white and as soft and smooth as butter.
She started shouting and screaming, lost control over herself and was out of this world; they had a very big house so no one was afraid of the sounds going out.
Bhumika with a worried look on her face, came near her are you ok?
Bharti was not in condition to speak of move even if parents entered the room at that very moment.
Bhumika: please say something, sir please see Bharti is dying.
My head was stuck, lips were locked and tongue was busy to take Bharti to the highest level of pleasure so I was unable to say anything, more over
I knew that she is not going to die or something it took some time for Bharti to become normal, she released me, I got up and as I looked at her she opened her eyes and Bhumika was next to her, the first thing she did was to kiss on the forehead of her sister and the only words that came out of her mouth were..
Bharti : your turn her vagina was red due to the licking done by me, I even used my teeth in the process so as to take her to unprecedented levels of pleasure, her face was red like an apple and she had moist eyes.
Bhumika : are you sure Bharti nodded
Bharti : bring the tripod as Bhumika went out I asked her whether she enjoyed it or not, she came near me, kissed my lips and said ‘I love you sir’, this is the best pleasure I have ever had in my life, even my BF never made me so happy, till then Bhumika came in..
Now we all decided that I’ll lick Bhumika while Bharti will suck my dick which she was unable to do due to the uncontrollable situation so Bhumika lied down on the bed with her legs hanging down the side, which I later pushed upwards and bharti came under me so suck my dick
She adjusted the cam so that the whole scene gets filmed then I touched Bhumika’s pussy with my touch, this time she reacted but didn’t try to escape and at the same time Bharti took my penis in her mouth, dint do much speedy work but just took it deep down her throat.
I was being pumped from underneath, my intensity on Bhumika increased, she tried to escape once but I held her legs strongly and didn’t let her go this time.. my tongue was rolling over her vagina, going deep in it, lips were trying to pluck the petals over her vagina, she had a hairless vagina so I was also having more fun.
I even rolled my tongue around it she was going mad and making all kinds of noises, Bharti suddenly left my penis and got up..she went and brought the camera to record Bhumika’s facial expressions, this was like a booster to me and I increased my pace and Bhumika also started moving her hips faster both of saw this and understood
She is nearing the first orgasm of her life, I placed both of her legs over my shoulders and rested them on my back, she pulled the bed sheet, banged her hands here and there on the bed thank god she dint hold my hair Bharti came right over her stomach and fixed the gaze of her camera right over Bhumika’s face, in the mean time
Bhumika started bursting god knows whether she was crying, enjoying , feeling painful or what and the kind of voices that she was making made nothing clear to me as I was stuck down there and unable to see her face and I  had no idea what was going over there, her juices came and made my lips and throat wet.
She released my head after good 2-3 minutes, all this while Bharti was talking to her and trying to bring her to normal condition and she got up, came to me, gave me a tight hug, her breasts got pressed between both of us, my penis was touching her stomach then she gave me a kiss and said I love you sir you are the best.
I’ll do anything for you Bharti also came near, we embraced her as well and she said ‘we both love you and want to give our virginity to you. This was my day and two hot sexy virgin girls hugging me nude and ready gift me their virginity.
Me: I would be my pleasure to get the virginity of both of you and I promise that I would make it a lifetime memory for both of you folks, this is the creation of my fantasy.
I hope you people like it and I may go further and build up the remaining part.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI