TWO VIRGIN SISTERS FUCKED PART-1


Hi friends and all hot and sexy bhabhi! This is my second post to this site and first one was fuck by chance and this time. I am going to tell you a hot story about how I got the chance to fuck two virgin sisters in their house. I have divided the story into four parts.
I was in no hurry while finishing this story so I have included all the substantial and relevant events and incidences in the chronological order, my motive of writing was to write a sex exciting and arousing story and the story is not only about sex it’s also about how interesting seduction and arousal can be.
I have submitted all the four parts at the same time for the convenience of the readers, kindly read all the parts and send your valuable comments currently I am in Satara, this incidence took place when I was in Delhi and was preparing for some competitive exams
And there was a house near mine where two girls used to live with their parents and they were in graduation, first and second year, in the same college and had the same subjects as some time passed on my landlord came to know about my qualifications
He told me to talk to the mother of those two girls as they needed tuitions for maths and he has suggested my name to her and I went to their house, it was a nice house, good fragrance, beautiful interior decoration and all their mother welcomed me in the drawing room and called for Bharti and
Bhumika names of both the girls elder and younger resp and she was wearing a tight white kurti and even tighter red choodidar her kurti was very transparent and from the sides I can clearly make out the white bra that she was wearing
The kurti went right under the boobs and then it went downwards like second skin up to the hips she was on the fairer side and had a plum figure her breasts were awesome and were unable to hide behind the thin and transparent dupatta that she had taken.
The neck line just ended where the cleavage started so no scope of any in depth observation by the time I observed all these things she had composed herself and I had to stop my scrutiny and she talked to me for few minutes, by that time both of the beauties came out.
I had seen them earlier so it was not a moment where I would have dropped my jaws just because I saw them but even then something less than jaw drop happened prior to that day I have always seen them in full clothes
The smallest clothes that I have seen then in was Capri and sleeveless top in that 5 months duration for which I had been staying in that house but today both of them were in hot pants/ shorts that just ended where their hips ended as I could make out from the front
Bharti was wearing pink shorts and white top, with noodle straps attached to them, ample amount of flesh was visible from the neck side, including a nice 2 inch cleavage, her top ended around 3 inches above her navel and her shorts started well below her navel so good amount of stomach was visible which was very fair
She was wearing a bra which had white straps but the top was not transparent. Bhumika was in green shorts and sky blue top which had a bit wider straps, her top ended right where the shorts started, so nothing visible in that area but she also showed around an inch or two of her cleavage her bra was dark blue as her straps were dark blue
And also her top was slightly transparent they had no footwear so I could see the beauty of their feet both of them had taken their body and skin color from their mother, solid round boobs, very well shaped waist and slender but beautiful legs and flawless skin above all.
I saw all this by the time they came and sat with their mother, on either side of her and all of us talked for some they brought their books and finally we decided the time and fee. It was decided that would come on all 7 days, 2 hours daily up to Saturday and then 4 hours on Sunday for test and doubts, as exams were near for the respective year.
I was super excited as I would be meeting them daily for two hours, that to in privacy as they had decided to study in their room their cleavage can be easily seen as they tried to bend and talk to each other and their mom and soon I realized that I was already hard
I don’t know since when, they went inside and brought cold coffee till then I and their mother talked after all the formalities she gave me some advance, I got up and by the time I could have adjusted my erection both the girls saw towards my crotch there was a tent formation their mother had already got up and turned to move
I was wearing a lower and an underwear of very thin material, which could hardly contain any thing most of my male friends would know they looked at each other and I don’t whether they saw it or not but within a flash of a second I did the required adjustment, by a swift motion of my hand and by the time they again turned towards me situation was under control.
I left that day and the next day I reached exactly at the decided time and knocked the door, mom opened and welcomed me in, guided me to the study room and there both of them were sitting, ready with the books and all other stuff, they were in similar clothes as the other day means substantially exposing and this continued for few days.
I used to have ample view of their cleavage as they always sat on either side of me as asked by their mother so that they don’t disturb each other, no one thought about my little one and they never tried to hide it from my view, in fact at times I even felt that they were aware of the view that I was getting but why should.
I be bothered after few days situation started changing let me tell you, the study room was their personal room, in which both of them lived it had a bed, to one side of the bed was a kept a long table which was there for study purpose
All three of us used to sit there, both of them on either side of me and their mother used to come once or twice to give water/coffee and other than that there was no disturbance oh I forgot to tell, their father was the owner of a two petrol pumps and one cold storage, busy person to be at home at any time of the day.
The girls used to sit with some space between their legs and mine but one day, after almost a week had passed something happened, after their mom served me coffee Bharti got up with some excuse and came back after 5 mins and she sat in such a way that there was no space left between both of us, her entire side body came in contact with mine
I didn’t move my leg as I already used to sit in a bit squeezed position so as to avoid unintentional contact with their legs and now her side body was touching mine, each second was passing like a day all my senses were focused to the area of contact.
I was thinking what to do and should I move my leg or not as it was she who came and sat in that way and should move herself away if she wants to while thinking all this I almost forgot about the question that I was doing, soon I realized this and acted as if I was thinking about the question
Now I was a bit tensed, as I was afraid of their mom coming and seeing her daughter sitting so close to me and she often came to collect the empty cup
My cock was getting erected slowly due to the contact and the enhanced fragrance of her body that was hitting my nostrils due to the proximity somehow.
I kept my cool and continued teaching them, after some time I forgot about all the risks and started enjoying the situation, she didn’t try to create even a little space between us when she used to ask her doubt I used to turn towards her to tell, because of the absence of space between us.
I had to pull my hand back as she was a right hander and sitting to my left, her hand from shoulder to elbow used to touch my chest and all this continued till the end, then the time got over and I left for my house. I was very excited but also confused about the situation
Next couple of days nothing happened but after that one day same thing was repeated by Bhumika the younger sister but things got hotter this time as she was sitting to my right and she was also a right hander both of them used to keep their notebooks in front on them
And I used to pull it towards me to solve any problem which they faced and she was sitting right next to me and her full side body was in contact of mine, she asked a question and as I tried to pull her notebook toward me she asked me to solve it there itself as she will not be able to see what I am doing.
Now the real thing was going to happen, as I took my hand to her notebook my elbow brushed over her left breast as there was absolutely no space, she also didn’t try to move back in fact I felt that before I brought my hand in her area she had already moved an inch or two forward as I was solving, she suddenly bent forward to see how I was solving the question
And her entire left breast came in full contact of my right elbow..now the situation was going out of my control, my cock became rock hard after feeling her soft breast, all this while Bharti was continuously asking something and I was busy with Bhumika, within no time Bharti came behind her
And pushed her weight on Bhumika’s back in order to peep over her shoulder due to this Bhumika’s body came forward with great force and her breast was crushed between my elbow and her body aaooo was the sound that came out from her mouth
And she asked her sister to sit properly but to my surprise she didn’t bother to get away and asked me to continue and said Bharti has the habit of disturbing and we should not get distracted by her acts of stupidity. This position continued for full five minutes till Bhumika’s problem got solved
And as they used to wear very open type of clothes I had substantial view of Bhumika’s breast that was constantly trying to pop out of her top due to intense pressure from my elbow. I also tried enjoying the situation, with motive of changing position for writing.
I pressed her breast with my elbow one or two times and after this incidence the general gap between us while sitting got reduced and I got many chances to feel their breasts, all of us pretended to be unknown about the my elbow touching their breasts, they also regularly changed sides so that both of them can enjoy.
It didn’t happen on daily basis but yes the girls were increasing the frequency of contact with my support and I used to keep my hand in that position even after the problem got solved, at times I used to press their boobs slightly when they didn’t apply enough pressure themselves as days had passed on their mother stopped coming in the room
And coffee/ water was all handled by these two girls, both of them used to stick with me while sitting and their level of exposure was also going up, at times they used to wear ultra small tops without any bra, due to the low temperature in the room due to a/c their nipples got hard and used to poke out of the thin material of the top.
Many times they just wore a long t shirt while studying, as they sat next to me, their thighs used to be open to my view without any hindrance, as they adjusted their position once or twice while asking something, the t shirt used to roll up further and my erection used to intensify many times 
I even got the glimpse of their panty but this happened only when their mother was not at home due to all this at times my tool got erected and I used to adjust it to my comfort, they used to see this and smile after looking into each other’s eyes.
One day Bhumika was sitting in her t shirt without any shorts and their mother came, Bharti got up and went to open the door and Bhumika quickly got up pulled her shorts from under the bed wore them in front of me while looking in my eyes, I also didn’t remove my eyes, she came back to her position both of us looked at each other again
And she gave me a very sweet but inviting smile and rolled her lips as if to release a flying kiss and this gave me clear hint about what was going on in their minds almost a month had passed by now, one day when I came I was welcomed by Bhumika on asking she told me that her mother would be coming in a short while when I entered their room
I saw all kinds and color of undergarments spread across the bed and Bharti trying to do something with them, she was sorting them on seeing me she said sir please wait for few minutes, today the clothes have been washed , we are done with other clothes now only undergarments are left
After this both of them got busy with their work I was standing and watching them as there was no place to sit in the room it was a scene to watch, two girls sorting their undergarments in front of a boy and that to without any hurry, they were making 4 piles of clothes, 2 for respective bras and two for panties soon Bharti placed a black thong in her pile
And immediately reaction came from Bhumika claiming the ownership of that thong somehow the issue got resolved and we finally had space to sit, as I was thinking about sitting a question unexpected by any parameters, came to me it was from Bhumika, she asked
Sir whose has a better collection? I was nowhere in a situation to answer this question and I gave the most common answer’ both have good collection’, they were not satisfied so I said ‘I was not paying attention with intention of judging, I can give a genuine answer to your question only if I have a detailed and close look at them go and show them to me one by one, in proper pairs.
They got ready and I got shocked due to the ease with which they got ready for this, both of them reached near their respective piles and started forming pairs as they were done and were ready to show me one by one the door bell rang, it was their mom, she had gone to the market and had returned earlier than the girls expected.
One of them went to open the door and the other one quickly kept all that stuff inside and asked me to take the seat, quickly opened the books of her sister, sat in her place and opened her books as well and this made me suspicious about their intentions and till now I was excited because of what was happening with me and never thought of any kind of planning behind
Any of the events that had happened up to now I was sure about their intention and they were about mine but all three of us were waiting for a chance as all three of us knew that something can happen but the girls had sharp mind and they used study hard even after doing all such activities soon the exams came
And then the results they scored 82 and 85 percent marks and their parents were very happy with the result, their parents took me along with the family for dinner and then we continued our studies after a few days holiday
Soon the day came that was much awaited it was a Sunday, Bharti called me in the morning at around 9 and asked me if I can come to teach them in about half an hour as they had to go somewhere in the evening, which was the usual time for tuition.
I was also not doing anything important so thought of going, but I thought of a dare, I thought of teasing them so I quickly got up, picked up a bit long t shirt and a lower but before wearing them I got rid of the underwear that I was wearing. I thought its Sunday, girls must be in some exposing clothes and also its morning time maybe
I can see them without shorts and this would give me an erection, which they would see. I thought maybe this may and this would encourage them to do some more daring acts. I reached their house, Bhumika opened the door and I enquired about their mother and she just said that her mother has gone out for some work.
She asked me to sit on the sofa kept in the living room and wait because Bharti was still bathing and I must wait till both are ready to study, she called out loud to intimate Bharti about my arrival, by going near the door of the bathroom located in the living room and with that I came to know that
Bharti is using the common bathroom instead of the one in her room. I started wondering if I could see something when she comes out of the bath as I love to see girls when they are wet or even if they have wet hair
This thought brought some attention to my junior and it was in a semi-erect state, when the penis is neither very hard nor fully limp and there was a news paper kept right in front of me so I started turning the pages, soon I heard the click of the door knob, I looked up and behold.
Bharti came out of the bathroom fully nude, wet hair and a white towel hanging on right hand. I couldn’t believe what was in front of my eyes, I knew it was not a dream, it was really happening but this was far beyond my imagination.
I dreamt of such a thing may be once or twice that some girl may some day by mistake come out of the bathroom nude in front of me but never in my dreams I thought that this would happen in reality I was looking at her fair body, big round boobs without any sag in them dark nipples which were hard may be due to the cold water bath
She had before coming out of the bathroom. I was unable to speak, rather I had no words to say and she was wiping her legs in the doormat kept just outside the bathroom door, due to this her boobs were swinging left-right, up-down. 
I kept mum and she took her first steps after wiping her legs, droplets of water were tricking down her hairs and body and reaching down up to her feet after that she raised her hands and made her fingers go through her hair.
This gave me the open view of her cleanly shaven armpits, I love shaved armpits and have some kind of weakness for them and now I was feeling as if I was in heaven, and a beautiful angle is there to serve me with all what she can offer but soon this heavenly feeling came to an end, while doing her hair she turned towards me.
None of us knew what to do, I was already in shock and pleasure at the same time so was unable to react, so I didn’t even move by a whisker nor even blinked my eyes, surprisingly she also didn’t do much to hide her assets from my piercing stair which was constantly moving over her body from top to bottom and during this second round of scan from the front side
I came to know that she had a mole on her left breast right under the nipple and that she had shaven and trimmed her bush to a thin strip about 1 cm wide which was blackish-brown in colour by now my tool was fully erect and as I was sitting on the sofa it was making a huge tent and pointing towards the roof as there was no underwear
She looked downwards towards the massive erection that I was displaying at that time but I was neither bothered about it nor I had any intention to cover it, as I deliberately came without underwear for this purpose only. The very same moment I saw her moving quickly rather running towards me.
I got confused because of this act of her boobs were jiggling she let the towel fall down during her run towards me and she stepped on the table kept in front of me and crossed it in one step, kept the next step right next to me and the other one also came and landed on my other side now
I could she her cunt very clearly as there was hardly any distance left between my eyes and her cunt but in a flash of a second she bent down by folding her knees taking the support of my shoulders, pushed me back as I was not using the full seat to sit and there was a lot of gap between my back
And the back-rest of the sofa and sat on my thighs, now I was in a ‘slouching’ position in the sofa and she removed her hands from my shoulders and kept them over each of my eyes to cover them but till then I had ample view of her cunt and beautiful, soft but solid breasts..
At this moment I was already fully erect and without any underwear so when she sat like this my penis got pressed between our bodies, it was towards my stomach and her pussy was completely aligned with my penis, my t shirt had already moved up and she was not wearing anything, my lower was actually the lower half of a night suit
So was of very thin material and I was able to feel the fire of her pussy on my penis, I guess she must also have felt the heat of my penis, the feeling was such that I felt as if she was sitting on my penis without any fabric in between up to now I had no idea what was going on, I don’t know how my hands moved and I kept them on her waist and some words came out from my mouth what are you doing
You didn’t close your eyes after seeing me naked so I thought of closing your eyes so that you don’t continue seeing me naked’, was her reply.
Her waist was so soft even softer than her hands and the heat that I was feeling on my penis was making it throb and before I could think of something else she shouted Bhumika!
Bhumika took almost 1 min to come, in the mean time I felt that for a fraction of a second she made her nipple touch my lips but I was not sure about it. Bhumika came and said what’s the matter, I was changing and saw us in this extremely awkward position and asked about the same
Bharti quickly explained her everything but then she started shouting on her for not telling about my arrival and because of her I saw Bharti in the state of complete undress and all this while my eyes were covered,
Bhumika: I told you when sir came in
Bharti: no you didn’t
Bhumika: I did at this very moment Bharti removed her right hand and my left eye got opened
Bharti: you’re a liar and you always will be while pointing her finger towards Bhumika, right over my head
Bhumika: no I am not lying, I did shout in a loud voice when sir came in
All this while I was moving slightly to enjoy the damn fucking hot cunt pressing my burning cock.
I was also using my hands to move her from the waist and found a lot of success as the movement was really fascinating and exciting for me, she didn’t pay any attention to what I was trying to do Bharti by now removed her second hand as well and made a gesture of holding someone’s neck
Bharti: I’ll kill you and now both her breasts were in front of my eyes and couldn’t believe my luck, that girl so beautiful, hot and sexy is nude and almost lying over me and her boobs are so close to my lips.
Bhumika: you can ask your sir, I am not lying
Bharti: sir did she say anything yes she did call out loud when I entered, may be you were in the shower so you didn’t hear it’
Bhumika :see
Bharti: I don’t know anything, you could have knocked the door and informed me..
All this while her boobs were hanging right in front of my eyes, somehow I was stopping myself from putting my lips over her nipple and nibbling it and I was trying to make gyrations so that she keeps fighting without notice and I keep enjoying as she had just come out from the bathroom
She was all wet, droplets of water from her hair were trickling down and falling on my t shirt and making it wet, her hair were a bit longer than shoulder length and ended right where the swell her boobs started, this facilitated me to have a clear view of her boobs even though her hair were open
I also felt that due to the movements and I was making over her pussy she became wet as my penis was slipping very easily over her pussy, and also the level of wetness was also increasing rapidly. I even shifted my hands a bit upwards and stopped a bit away for from her boobs.
Bhumika: why are you creating such a fuss about it, he has just seen you and not clicked your pictures or something
Bharti: ok what if he sees you in this condition?
Bhumika: so what and I don’t have a problem with that.
I immediately turned my head and saw that Bhumika was standing only in her light green thongs and I thought today is my last day and I’ll die here and now due to a massive heart attack.
Bharti: don’t try to be brave when you are not!
Bhumika: is it so?
She came all the way and stood right next to me and what an amazing body she had, both the sisters were like mirror images and she also had a mole on her left breast right under the nipple and the thong that she was wearing was of absolutely no use, it was barely covering her irresistible pussy
The front 2-3 inches of cloth was some kind of net that was fully see through, this made me see that she was completely shaven unlike her sister and she had a bit longer hair but they were tied behind her head so I got a full view of her boobs and entire front body.
Both the sisters had a flat stomach and had very sexy navel, which was not very deep but it was inviting me with all its might
Bhumika: see!
Bharti: so what you are not fully naked so are not at par with me
Bhumika : ok, let’s be equals
And she bent down with the elastic of her thongs entangled in her thumbs, her thong started its journey down the smooth legs and as she bent down her boobs started hanging like ripe mangoes hanging from a mango tree, ready to be plucked.
All this happened in hardly 1 minute, due to the 2nd shock that I got after seeing Bhumika also fully nude in front of me and I forgot about the movements that I was making and was lying still, so Bharti moved herself as if to adjust her position but in the process rubbed her pussy up and down over my penis twice or thrice with that.
I started my movements but increased the pressure and the quantum and moved my hands further up where the thumbs went in the wedge formed between her boobs and the ribs and till then Bhumika stood up straight and looked at Bharti with a look of victory in her eyes.
She was also moving slightly over me and now the motion was clearly visible, but it was very slow as no one showing that its intentional and now the thong that Bhumika was wearing was gone and I can see her cunt lips which were shouting and calling me to put my lips on them and suck and lick till they become red.
Bharti: so what you have a poor body and figure so you can go nude in front of anybody and show it to them so that at least some people see it.
Bhumika: everybody knows who has a better body
Bharti: there is only one person here let’s ask him and see
Bhumika: ya go ahead
Bharti: sir you tell her that who has a better body and I remember the undergarments comparison that had taken place earlier, so I thought of prolonging this nude show so that I get more time to enjoy. I knew that this is not happening all by chance and some amount of planning is definitely there behind what all is happening but
I had no idea about the limit up to which these girls wanted to take all this, by the continuous grinding that Bharti had given me made her intentions clear but I had no idea whether Bhumika was also ready and involved in all this or she was just fighting and justifying her acts.
I was also very tensed on one side as I had no idea when their mother would be coming back, both of them are naked and the area over and around my penis is all wet and she would be back in some time as told to me, and 10 minutes have already passed in all this fighting and sex exciting incidence but then I thought of enjoying the situation. To be continued....

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI