SHARING IN SHARE AUTO

t was a rainy day in Chennai, where i work as a Receptionist for a Sales and Marketing Company in Maraimalai Nagar.
I am a pretty girl in early 20s with 34D-28-34, fair skin, black long hair, brown eyes. Usually i wear official uniform of Shirt or t-shirt and Pant except Friday, when i wear my choice ranging from saree, half saree, skirt, t-shirt, other casuals.
On this Friday i was in my sleeveless red chiffon saree. Morning sky was clear and reached without issues. But evening, it started drizzling. As per my routine i went to metro rail station, but all are too crowded and i was wondering how to reach my residence in chengalpattu.
As i lost hope of catching up a train, i came to share auto stand. there too lot of crowd as it seems some accident and bus didn’t arrive for more than an hour. I cursed my situation and as i took some more time to get a seat in share auto, a heavy downpour made me dripping with rain water.
I again cursed myself and waited no more and got into the next share auto that arrived. There were many young workers from the nearby factories and they gave a window seat and i adjusted.
But the chill breeze, rain drops , wet saree blouse made me shiver. Understanding my condition, some gave small towel or hanky to wipe some portion of body. Then came a petrol pump station, where the driver told he needs to fill up diesel and by that time i can squeeze out some rain water from my dress in women’s toilet. I thanked and used this time to remove my bra and panty which were causing itching. and squeezed out as much water from my saree, blouse, petticoat and dressed myself and came back to share auto which was waiting.
Now clouds are clear and some dry air is available. so i adjusted my pallu to spread and get dried. Since it is a see through chiffon red saree the other passengers could make out my structure and also able to see my nipples through the blouse without lining. I gave them a good visual feast. the driver too adjusted rear view mirror and was looking at my chest.
Now its almost past 6pm and started to get dim. There were 9 male plus driver and me traveling in highway. Suddenly one Tyre got punctured and happened to stop on the road side and unfortunately no shop or house at least up to the eye could see. i requested to change me to other share auto, but none stopped as all are already full.
Mean time my bladder is getting full and i need to release away from these guys. I informed the driver to wait and i went some distance. by the time i came back they have swapped punctured wheel and ready to roll.
In this gap, it seems they made a plan. when i was about to reach close to auto they started and made me run behind for about a 100mtrs. and they waited till i reach them. again they drove the vehicle some more distance and waited to see me running towards them. since my handbag is inside auto i dont want to miss it which has significant cash. Their tantrum went for 4 to 5 times and i am exhausted. i couldn’t walk any more and my saree also got distorted and sweat made my dress wet. They reversed and came near me. this time they pulled me in and made me sit in middle. 2 guys either side and 5guys opposite to me.
My pallu is loose and falling exposing my breast through see through blouse. i didn’t had energy to cover myself or resist them. They turned off light inside share auto and started fondling and groping me. many hands ran over my breast navel back thighs face, i started to enjoy. started pulling cocks of either side guys. They informed driver and he took vehicle into a remote area and everyone started playing with me.
Now my dresses are removed one by one and made me naked in dark.
One guy made me sit on his lap and inserted his penis into my vagina. another made me bend forward and pushed my head to take his cock into my mouth and give a blow job. all others were squeezing my breast, hip, pressing here and there.
After each one ejaculated into respective holes, next person took that hole and continued till all are satisfied. i was exhausted. they couldn’t dress me up properly. so i said driver to take me to his house where i can take some rest and refresh before going to my hostel.
All passengers got down and driver took me to his residence which is a small hut in a slum dwelling. on opening his house i just took my things from share auto and ran into his house with my clumsy dressing.
It was about 1am and no light there. i asked if he can get out of house so i can dress-up. he laughed and said that he has enjoyed her in both holes there is nothing left to hide. i realized and i thought of sleeping for a while and dress-up properly in morning. right now i just wrapped the transparent saree just around me. all my bra petticoat blouse and panty are in my hand bag.
I asked to turn on the light to see where I am going to sleep. but the driver resisted. i insisted. then he turned on and i was shocked to see 10more auto drivers drinking and lying there. i cursed my situation again.
Suddenly one grabbed my hand from behind. another inserted their smelly underwear in my mouth. pulled my saree , there I am naked again with another 10 hulks. they just put me in the floor and started fucking me in both my pussy and ass one in front and one in rear. ….. it lasted till morning when all are exhausted and slept. i didn’t had any energy to move and slept naked with them.
Morning, they arranged for hot water took bath inside hut in front of them. which again turned them on and again fucked and bathed with all those 10 hulks and finally I am able to dress up and leave in the share auto which dropped me in my hostel. i took some birth control pills and pain killers and slept for couple of days to start my routine work again.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI