RAOS WIFE AND DAUGTHER

Before I start narrating my true life experience I would like to introduce myself as Mr. Raja. I am 28 and running a company of 1200 employees. A very well known and established businessman, also popularly known for my evil traits on young girls and ladies. I have deflowered many young virgin females from my office or their relatives, many of whom are thankful to me for initiating them into an exciting side to the otherwise monotonous work routine. And there were some who regretted it.
But neither has any of those who regretted raised their voice against me or accused me, nor have I given it any consideration. Here I am going to share my sublime experience with Revathi, Mr. Rao’s daughter.
Rao has worked for my company for the last 6 years. I remember just a few months after he joined my company; Revathi was born to his wife and him. He and his wife were also well aware of my evil side. The moment I heard that his wife had given birth to a baby girl and the moment I received their naming ceremony invitation, I immediately wanted to go and see the new baby. This was obviously a preparation for my evil intentions.
His wife Sheila, at the very sight of me, she gave me bitter looks of sheer hatred. I wanted to see how long his wife could be rude to me since Rao was a simpleton who always only feared losing his job since he had to now support one more new member in family. Surely enough, Sheila couldn’t stop me from visiting their home which I did once every 2-3 days to see Revathi. I had nicknamed her Reva for short. I was able to visit that often only till she was 5yrs old. After that I got terribly busy managing some heavy dues and other problems at work. But I made it a habit for Rao to bring her up to my cabin. I had told Rao that I wanted to keep a watch on her progress and development in life. That excuse was only for Rao.
But I actually wanted to keep a check on her physical developments and to make sure that she is growing according to my taste. And quite surely everyone in the office knew that. However she was too young then. But the other reason I really wanted to see her often was to make sure she developed great trust in me as a caring and nice uncle. I wanted her to trust me for whatever ever I did, even to the extent of fondling her body parts. I had got her habituated to being touched in all the most sensitive private parts. My doing so with her had helped her overcome this withdrawal symptom which absolutely all females have when a guy wants to touch her.
I was pretty sure Rao also knew my behavior with Reva. But as I had predicted, he always tolerated it silently simply to save his job. On the other hand, I also started considering playing some games with Rao’s wife Sheila at least until my darling Reva develops into a worthwhile and desirable young lady. In fact I was only tempted to play games with Sheila because of her hatred towards me. And oh yes! She was no less a bomb.
She was just as hot as any of those slutiest horny full-bodied voluptuous yet graceful looking South Indian heroine or bitches. She had a very beautiful face with fat juicy lips and large glowing pretty eyes. Besides all that she had a fantastic sized pair of melons on top, a bottleneck type of sleek waist, and an ass twice the size of her massive boobs. She was dark in complexion but had a sensationally smooth skin texture that could make any great saint lose his lifetime virtues. I am a mere human with basic instincts thoroughly active in me. There was one thing I noticed very clearly seductive in Sheila was that almost all her blouses were nearly transparent.
I don’t remember seeing her even once wearing a blouse that did not expose all her interiors in explicit detail. I understood that she didn’t mean to provoke other men but it was a natural habit for South Indian women to wear those kinds of transparent blouses. I understood this because I had the privilege of viewing her in those blouses for some months until the day she noticed my eyes were constantly glued to her blouse from any and all angles. From that day onwards whenever I visited their place, she would appear only with the saree pallu well over her head and shoulders to serve tea and then would rush back to kitchen.
I was quite certain that with such a traditionally complexed woman it would be virtually impossible. And forcing her into sex would mean losing even my chances with Reva who was still a budding rose. So until Reva really grew up to be my dream girl of my fantasies I just had to fantasize over watching Sheila’s erotic figure even if she kept it covered all over in saree. Trust me; she was terribly provocative even that way. So I could imagine how hot it must be for that lucky idiot Rao to sleep with her naked in bed in the darkness of night.
By the way, even her clothes’ color combos were so sexy and hot like most often she wore bright reds, blacks, purples, and orange. Her most common favorite combo seemed to be a set of yellow saree-blouse with the clearly exposed black bra beneath. If I’m not wrong most of her petticoats were either black or red. Now the only thing I wasn’t familiar with was her taste for panties and what colors/material she liked them to be. That could’ve helped me gift her with her most favorite combos but in a much better class of quality.
I was still finding it a bit too long to wait for Reva to grow into the sexy babe I dreamt of. Can you imagine waiting for a young for nearly 12 years till she grew from minor to a major and be legal to have sex with? Before whenever that day would occur, I was getting desperate to spend at least one night sleeping with Sheila fully nude. I wondered if that chance would ever occur.
Yet I attempted to give it a try. In the beginning I planned to build a decent friendly relation with her and to establish an obligatory trust in her towards me so that she will have no choices to refuse me later. First I approached her one day at their residence while Rao was also home. I asked Rao for a long forgotten document of our client which was certain to take quite some time to find as it was a backlog. This was to give Sheila and me enough time to start afresh again. Rao went in to look for the file, while Sheila was as usual hiding in kitchen. To play it safe and fair so that she also feels comfortable, I went to kitchen and asked her to come to their small hall where I was sitting.
She asked why. I told her I needed to speak to her about something important. I saw the relief and satisfaction in her eyes that I had decently come when Rao was at home and that too called her to hall to talk. With a sweet smile she said she’ll join me in a minute. I went back to the hall waiting for her. From where I was sitting there was a wide view of the kitchen door. She was not visible directly. But there was a stainless-steel utensil rack on a wall which seemed newly bought. The reflection of her upper figure in the rack was very vivid. I observed as she was re-adjusting her blouse and bra parts and the beautiful long wavy hair to look decent enough.
After some time she appeared before me, patiently waiting to know what I wanted to speak with her so urgently. She softly asked “Is Rao work discipline up to your satisfaction? Has he troubled you in some way?” I knew she was worried about his job security. I was going to say something else to her. But seeing the situation I got a better plan. With a long pensive-looking pause, I said to her that I had some outstation projects for which only Rao is best suited. And that I seek the agreement of both, him and her, to send him on tours some of which could be as long as one to two months away from home.
She did look a little sad at first. But she knew that would disappoint me and that would eventually affect his job. So immediately she gave a broad smile and said that this was the best news that her husband will get to travel and see so many new places also. She was somewhat smart enough to ask if that would enhance his salary or promotion. I said yes, if both of them agreed to the new proposal he can simply demand whatever salary he wished. Sheila was suddenly so thrilled to hear that.
She gave this blissful smile and thankfully stepped backwards toward the room Rao was in, without turning her back on me which was a sign of showing respect like they did in the royal palaces for the emperor. I smelt success in the air. She rushed in to give Rao the good news. Immediately Rao also came out with tears of joy in his eyes, prostrating at my feet saying he will never be able to repay my kindness. In my mind I laughed at what his state will be the day he realizes he had to pay as large a price as to sacrifice his wife and daughter’s social morale. Instantly I raised him up from the floor and told him to hurry up finding the documents. And he rushed back into his mess of papers, leaving behind his sensational wife alone with me. She immediately went to the kitchen and brought me special delicacies.
I wanted to tell her that no delicacy in the world could match her raw juicy meat. Surprisingly I noticed that now she had taken the pallu off her head and shoulder (only one shoulder of course, lol). The pallu still remained on the other shoulder but had been shifted slightly away from one breast. She bowed down to serve me the delicacies in such a manner (which I believe was intentional) that her posture made the pallu to slide slightly off the shoulder. She didn’t seem to be in any hurry to reset it. Instead she allowed me to savour on that mind blowing deep cleavage that could accommodate a whole kettle of tea into it.
She stayed in that position pretending to be busy arranging the delicacies in plate and adding sugar to the tea. Her seduction was very obvious. Just as she attempted to add milk in the tea, I told I don’t want it. She apologized for not knowing that I preferred dark tea. I insisted I wanted milk but not the one she was adding. She asked if she should bring some other milk from outside. I winked at her and said why go out for something that exists within yourself. She blushed instantly. Although at first she felt I was rude, she knew she had to compromise for her husband’s promotion. She simply smiled and winked back at me. Her eyes somewhat gestured to wait till the time her husband was not at home.
I was pleased with such a fast progress in his wife and my achievement. She stood up turned around as if looking into the bedroom for Rao. But I knew she wanted to actually allow another feast for my eyes. This time it was a feast on her entire curvaceous rear view. Since she was giving me such green signals, I was tempted to not just feast my eyes on her. Softly I pressed my hand into her piping hot ass.
She jerked in shock with a brief but loud squeal. Innocent old Rao came running to see what happened to, what he believed to be, his delicate wife. She was confused what to say when he asked. I told him she had accidentally touched the hot tea kettle. He checked to see if her hands were alright. Then right in front of me she kissed him so passionately. I felt like she was showing me a sample of what I was going to get. That incident ended there.
The very next day I dispatched Rao to a remote village where he had to supervise the setting up of our new branch office there. This work could keep him tied up there for at least two to three months. I had also secured myself by making him sign a contract that he will not leave the task incomplete even to visit his family. He must have guessed my intentions and plans for all this arrangement, but being a weak man, he was most helpless. He even showed signs of neglecting my evil traits as long as I didn’t fire him.
He was to leave the same evening. As soon as he departed in train, I paid a courtesy visit to his wife and daughter. For a change, I was warmly welcomed by my hot Sheila and Reva was as usual excited to see me. In front of Sheila I didn’t show any intimacy with Reva. I wanted Sheila to believe that I was only passionate for her and that I had no malice towards Reva. After a long pretence of decent talk in the company of Reva, it was 11pm. Sheila knew what I was waiting for so she put Reva to bed which is a different room from the one that parents slept in. I found that an advantage for future to take Reva in her individual private bedroom once she is developed. Meanwhile my lollipop baby Reva was in a sweet innocent dream world sleeping peacefully. While the air was heating up between Sheila and me.
I was a bit surprised why she let us be still sitting in the hall. I thought she might lead me to her bedroom, unless she liked all the action in the couch itself. On this special occasion of the ultimate union between Sheila and me, she was dressed in her sexiest bright red saree and same color blouse. She told me that it was the set she wore on her wedding night. Wow! I was sure to make her repeat her suhaag raat. I was eager to know what else she was wearing. Since there was long silent gap of confusion between both of us not knowing how to start, I placed my one arm on top of the couch. Lowering it slowly, I touched the bare part of her shoulder.
Suddenly she got up and stepped away from me. I found her behavior very peculiar. I stayed calm without saying a word but just watching her moves. She was blushing in embarrassment. Finally after a long gap of silence she said, “I’ll be right back, please wait. I wondered if she was going to refuse me from doing anything vulgar. I waited as patiently as possible although the fire was already ignited inside me. I was getting frustrated with the time she took to come back. I was ready to rape if required. While I was planning various ways to seduce her, I heard her voice from bedroom asking me to come there. The door was half closed. I opened it fully to see the most astonishing surprise.
Sheila was had taken off the saree remaining in just the red blouse and the petticoat was black. I still had no idea what color bra or panty she was wearing. I was hoping to see her later in only a bra and panty since a woman looks hottest in just that. However, she invited me to sit in her bed. Out of curiosity I asked if she usually stayed like this in only blouse and petticoat at home. She said yes. According to her it was the traditional home apparel all South Indian women wore while at home. I asked is it that out of home also.
She giggled and said no. again I tried to determine that if this is how she dressed at home then why didn’t I ever get to see her like that ever since I knew her. She said obviously a woman is shy when there is a stranger at home. Again I asked how come she considered me a stranger for so long. She had no answer to that. But she came and sat next to me in the bed. A silent gesture to tell me to stop asking question and perhaps she wanted me to start some exciting action.
She pulled her legs up in bed with chin resting on the raised knees. There was a slight gap in the lower open circumference of the petticoat, as if inviting me to take a peek inside. Or maybe she was not aware of it and was just my own fantastic imagination. Her eyes were staring at me with awe, wondering what I expected to dominate her with, being her helpless weak husband’s boss.
First I tested by touching her bare toes. She pulled them back shamefully. Then I moved very close to her body with our hips almost pressed into each other’s, putting my hand across her waist from behind. My hand was placed on the upper edge of the petticoat where the string is generally tied. As most women do, her knot of the string was also tied along the side of her waist and my fingers were right over it. As soon as I had touched her there, her body began trembling severely. I asked if she was ok. She stammered and said yes, although her nervousness was too obvious.
Gently I moved my hand to her centre, feeling her deep navel. Then slowly put my other hand also there and moved them both upwards, scraping over her soft and warm skin up to the lower hem of that sexy red blouse. The part of blouse that covers the shoulder had parted slightly away from her skin. That gave me a glimpse of the black bra strap. So now I knew what color bra she was wearing.
I still wondered what panty might be under the black petticoat. However, my guess was that if she could wear a black bra under a red blouse, most probably it would have to be a red panty under the black petticoat. I was eager to see how correct my prediction was. But it was too early to just lift up the petticoat to check her panty color and also very immature. Affectionately I caressed and cajoled her whole body part by part in a very seductive manner.
It was very clear that she was getting aroused. As she grew more and more desperate to be touched by my masculine hands (unlike Rao’s feeble ones), I inserted my one hand through bottom of the blouse on her back and the other through the blouse from front side. She was quite confused with what was happening. I’m her husband must have never done anything so adventurous and exciting to her. But she was sweating like a bitch and getting desperate to get fucked as well.
She was already a mother, so was experienced enough I assumed. Next thing I kept stretching both my hands away from her body with both the hands still inside the blouse from either sides. I constantly kept pulling them outwards till the whole blouse got brutally ripped off. She looked terrified with the way I stripped her wedding blouse so savagely. I told her that blouse is still a small thing to be lost. And pieces like petticoats, bras, and panties can be replaced all the time. The only thing that was important was the saree which is intact.
She smiled half heartedly. Yet in a way that adventurous spark in me seemed to excite every nerve in her. She really loved my sexy treatment which perhaps she always fantasized of but could never get it because of such a stupid husband. She was impatient to see how I stripped off her remaining garments. I thought of getting her seriously excited. I made her stand up on floor. As she stood in front of me, so far with only the black bra on her upper portion and the black petticoat, I was still curious to know what kind of panty she might’ve worn specially for me. She was definitely all dressed up so gorgeously only for me and to have a more exciting suhaag raat than what might’ve happened with her stupid hubby boy.
She was still eager to find out how I was going to strip the rest of her clothes. The only big piece on her now was that damn petticoat. I winked at her, lit a cigarette, and kept the lighter burning. She looked puzzled. I lowered the lighter down to her feet and let the petticoat catch some fire. She was shocked and speechless for a few seconds. Then screamed at the top of her voice, untied the petticoat string herself, and let it drop down and finally extinguished the fire. The she screamed at me “ARE YOU MAD?” I said yes, that’s why I played such a trick to make her take it off herself. Just then Reva came running to the room, asking what happened to her mom. She was first shocked to see her mother standing in front of me in only her undergarments.
She innocently asked “Mummy, what happened to your clothes. Sheila was speechless again, not knowing hot to justify her shameful state to her own daughter. I decided to make things a little easier between mom and daughter. I sweetly told Reva that your mom was trying some new clothes, that’s all. Reva simply stared at me for a few minutes then flashed a convinced smiled and ran back to her room. After that utterly embarrassing accident Sheila was too hesitant to do anything further with me. I tried to console her.
But again she screamed saying “Not tonight at least. Just leave me alone and go”. I knew that my chance with her will never ever happen again if I left her that time. While she was trying to calm herself down from the appalling embarrassment, I enjoyed the sight of her sexy voluptuous figure in the black bra and yes just as I had guessed it was a red panty she wore under the black petticoat. That has been and will remain the sexiest and most seductive color combo for a woman to wear. I made her sit in bed, kissing just her lips first, then continued kissing every inch of her exotic and erotic flesh.
Purposely I turned the fan off to let the temperature of the room and our bodies get hotter and hotter. I also took off all my clothes with absolutely nothing on me. Then gracefully laid her body flat in bed. Spreading her arms and legs wide apart like wings, I lightly sat on her soft belly, and started fondling her hot boobs. Gently first, then as she began her passionate moans urging me for more and more, I increased the pressure and mashed those mighty melons like a beast. At a point I was almost pulling her nipples along with boobs inches away from their normal boundaries.
She didn’t want to scream but had to with the way I was mashing, squeezing crushing her meaty boobs. Then I paused for a minute, to create an urge in her for more. She was staring at me in horror of what I was going to do with her next. Then slowly I squeezed my wrists under her bra straps and again started pulling them outwards till they eventually snapped off. She looked so cute with the bra still on but of no use anymore with the straps broken. I attempted to do the same with the main bra (along with bra and the hooks on her back). This time it took a little more effort to break off the well secured hooks and cups.
But with my kind of strength it was child’s play. Her eyes were split wide open in astonishment with the amount of strength I could rip off her clothes with. She got a bit scared since she never knew me personally. Scared that I might rape her or physically abuse her if she annoyed me.
She just kept saying “Don’t hurt me, please don’t hurt me. I won’t stop you from anything. For Reva’s sake, don’t do be violent with me”. Since she was finally going to be left with not a single shred of cloth on her body she requested me to close the bedroom door so that Reva doesn’t have to see her mother doing such dirty activities with someone other than her husband. I refused to close the door. Because more than just having sex with Sheila I wanted Reva to learn her sex lessons that too directly from her own mother fucking another man.
I wanted Reva to believe that sex was a common thing and anyone can do it anywhere anyhow. Sheila went on begging me to not let her daughter get exposed to all this. Since she had no idea that Reva was my first preference, I simply ignored all of Sheila’s lamentations. Finally I just had to threaten her that if she cries anymore or screams one bit. I will really have to rape her although I had no such intention. She became absolutely quiet after that. I was sure it wasn’t going to be a pleasure trip throughout the night, but I was determined to take her beyond the kind of orgasm limits she may would have never experienced or even fantasized of in her whole life.
First I discarded the useless bra off her body revealing her explosive bombshells. As I was sitting on her belly, I moved my groin slightly lower down over the panty-covered cunt. Gradually rubbing my hard on dick, I kneaded intensely on her totally bare luscious boobs. Little by little with the help of my dick itself I started pushing the panty downwards until the dick and cunt were in direct naked contact. She was turning wild with sensation of a real macho male body stark naked pressed against her fully nude feminine figure.
With no fan or any other cooling system turned on the room was steaming hot and additionally our body heat made our sensation hotter than hell. Our bodies were swimming in a pool of sweat and other sexual fluids oozing from either of our bodies. Her eyes were shut tightly, teeth were biting on lips, and hands clasped intensely against the bed. After some time she left her mouth wide open gasping for breath. At same time I was cumming.
Immediately I thrust half the dick down her throat (her mouth was too small to take in my entire shaft at once) and gushed all the cum into it, threatening her to swallow it completely without allowing even one drop of it to escape onto bed. She was so scared that unbelievably she did swallow up almost more than half of it. But later her throat was getting choked so she begged me to spare and allow her to spill the rest. I just closed my eyes in disgust but pardoned her. That was another time
Sheila and I noticed Reva standing at the door and wondering what was going on. Out of her sweet childish innocence she again asked “Uncle & Mummy what are you both doing? And Mummy what is that white in your mouth which you are eating? Ice cream?” I giggled at her ignorance. But this was a little too much of embarrassment for Sheila to handle any further. She started yelling at the kid and then got out of bed and spanked her very badly. I also got up from bed and stopped Sheila from hurting Reva.
Both the females started crying badly. I was in a terrible soup not knowing whom to handle first. Finally I picked up Reva and put her in the parents’ bed. Reva being a middle class family girl, used to wear only a chemise and of course a cute tiny panty while at home. Sheila was very against Reva being around while she and I were having the wildest sex that Sheila had ever experienced. I warned Sheila with big eyes not to stop me from what I was doing.
I ordered Sheila to obediently come and join Reva and me in the bed. Weeping with tears rolling rapidly down her sore eyes, she came and sat behind Reva hoping that would prevent me from misbehaving in front of the child. I didn’t give a damn to her drama and I was least bothered about Reva being with us then or rather I was more pleased she came in so I can train her from an early age with parental non-guidance, lol.
Reva again asked “Uncle tell me really, why are you and mummy not wearing any clothes? Shall I also take mine off?” Sheila felt very offended by this but now she knew that it was of no use shouting or creating any scenes since she was spotted red-handed with another man, both fully naked. So if she didn’t obey me, her secrets will all reach her husband from their own daughter’s mouth personally. And that would be such a grand occasion to watch Sheila’s facial expression.
Anyway, I moved Reva to a corner of the bed as she was obstructing the space between Sheila and me. I kept Reva there, telling her not to move or speak or ask anything from now on, but just observe everything very carefully. She sweetly nodded with big eager eyes to see what I was going to show her, with the prettiest smile on her face. Since the clothes that Sheila was wearing were virtually torn, I told Sheila to wear some other saree.
Suddenly Sheila’s face gleamed with joy. She was so overjoyed to know I was being kind to her again that unaware that her daughter was sitting beside she leaped and kissed me on cheek and ran to pull out a new set of saree from the cupboard. She pulled out her regular yellow saree-blouse set along with another black bra, a purple panty and a green petticoat. She was about to go to another room to wear it all. But I quickly caught hold of her arm demanding that she must wear it all right here since there was anyway nothing to hide in her. In great embarrassment she turned her back to me and very slowly started wearing each piece.
As soon as she had turned her back to me, I instantly pulled out my mobile with camera and hi-res video features. My back was towards Reva so she couldn’t see what I was doing. I had also placed the mobile hidden beside my thigh. Luckily she was standing in a place opposite to a large full length mirror in their room. That let me capture her from nude-to-dressed state from front and backside. It was bloody sexy watching her pull up the purple panty first, then slipping on the black bra and eventually dragging up the green petticoat. She was fixing the hooks of the blouse in the most passionate manner with her eyes tightly closed. Last but not the least, the winding up of saree around waist and pulling pallu to secure her breast.
After the whole dressing scene as she turned facing me, I told her to now undress all over again. She looked too startled to hear me ask her strip nude after the tedious effort of wearing the long list of pieces a woman has to wear. She waited for some time with a sad face hoping that I will change my mind. I reminded her again to do what I told her to. Making a long face, she very slowly pulled the pallu down the shoulder, gradually unwinding off the waist.
I told her to do it slowly and passionately but not taking unnecessary time. This was because my video would otherwise take too long and become boring. She saw me recording her stripping scene so she knew what I was expecting. I guess she thought that if she pleases me fully, exactly the way I wanted, I might also act somewhat according to her safety requirement i.e. to keep secrets from her husband. Hence, from that moment she undressed herself in the most slow, passionate and erotic style just like they show in blue movies. Her sensational moves could actually melt everything in the room.
On completion of Sheila’s strip shot I still continued recording her while asking her to walk nude all around the room and finally enter bathroom and give another sexy bath shot. She was about to let tears roll down again but I repeated my large eyed warning that she was being recorded on cam. Silently I instructed her to wrap herself up in a towel and walk into bathroom leaving the door wide open and to maintain a happy and naughty mood appearance on face.
She was seriously trembling with fear that things were going too far and she was already trapped with my previous recordings. With no choices left she moved towards the cupboard, wrapped herself in towel, and walked into bathroom. I was so excited to have her so much under my control. I was desperate to see her drop the towel and give the hot wet bathing shots. Wow! I couldn’t believe that erotic scene of Sheila who already was a hot voluptuous dark tanned South Indian mother now getting drenched under the steaming shower. I loved it when the first drops trickled down her sensational body.
After giving me a good 10 minute long bathing shot, she looked at me asking if she could come out now. I agreed and stopped the recording for some time. Next I instructed her to wipe herself up and walk to the bed in towel. But I wanted to do more recordings later next day or night with much better equipment and props. In future I planned to bring some professional extremely hi-res video cams with great memory so that I can even capture every move of hers all through the day/night non-stop from the time I entered her flat till (if at all) I left.
I spared her for that first night to rest before she had to give loads of erotic scenes next onwards which I kept as secret from her. I was waiting to enjoy her reaction when I told her my exhaustive plan of her next day. I left at 3.30am that night

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI