MY CLEVER WIFE

Hi friends, i am GIRISH , 28 years old happily married to my wife(sila) for the last few month i am suffering from huge anxiety, let me explain why, .She belong to affluent family and also convent educated .She even teaches in primary school . She think she is way clever than ordinary person and always ready to give free advice to any person from her knowledge bank, mainly internet. I narrate few incidents happen few months back, which make me wonder of her character.
One day i return home around 9 pm find her sitting in sofa with a parcel in her hand .She seem quit happy as her sister send her shirt &pant pieces from london .She stated explain me the quality of the product and she made up plan to visit a restaurant for dinner and went to tailor . I told her dinner part is ok but only 4 days left for puja festival who will take her order. She seem bit confused, with in few minutes she ready in her red siphon sari.
In the car, she called various friends regarding the tailor. When we just finished our dinner her phone rang up some of her friend provide an address of tailor. Her face lighted up on herding the news. The address seem 20 min drive i was bit reluctant to go there but repeated request of her compel me follow the address.
After bit difficulty we finally find the place ,it’s about 11.30 pm , after entering the room it was absolutely dark only a man sitting in swing machine,with high power bulb glowing above him .He is middle age man ,i asked him, we are looking for “karim ji” he replied karim left an hour ago. Sila asked, you are also tailor actually we are looking for tailor . We then sit in front of desk ,in this entire conversation he never look towards us .Then he lift it’s face and say i am not only tailor but best of all of them . My charge is double than rest .
I noticed his glasses as thick as bottom of a bottle . I enquire about power of glasses , he say it’s max a doctor can provide .Sila with sexy tone requested him stitch shirt & pant before puja. He remain silent for few minutes, asked for rs 500 extra . Sila agreed instantly . I found it exploitation, for the sake of my beautiful wife i remain silent.
He asked sila be in the next room for measurement. He was pretty slow due to poor eye sight . Suddenly he asked her hopefully you are not wearing sari, some customer are so foolish that they come to tailor with inappropriate dress for measurement. One thing we can make out that person is almost blind and he can’t make out what sila is wearing . I was just try to explain the situation she pinch me and says actually we coming from swimming ,i am in skin tight swim suit ,she says it’s ok .He says it’s ok in swim suit.
Sila gave me a smile ,start unhooking her sari , i am bit shocked but keep my silence. She went to trail room in blouse and petticoat ,this is first time she is unhooking her blouse & petticoat in front third person .She was in red bra and pink panty ,which are transparent . As she is quit fair i can make out boobs from a distance . Tailor enters the room with measurement tape and a note pad
As in the trail room was glass fitting in four sides , she adjust her bra & panty properly .Tailor started measuring her from back side ,he touches her elbow from the backside and says this kind of swim suit must be imported ,she smiled and says it’s from usa .As he note down different measurement from neck to shoulder to arms , i on seeing this get a hard feeling between my legs .She was smiling as i adjust my penis in front her , then he started to measure her boobs , put tape on her boobs and bring his face toward her boobs and declare 34 ‘’ .Sila says no master ji it would be 36 .
Master ji replied i am in this business for 40 years ,impossible to make me any mistake. Sila challenged master ji by saying if you find it 36 in your tape you will half your making charge. On hearing this master ji ,put one hand in right breast to feel it and say ok and says call your husband he will see through ,as i intercept ,i will see through right measurement .Sila suddenly unhook her bra and put it aside , master ji , please take my measurement only wearing swim suits .I know that she is top less ,her pink nipple now clearly get some growth ,all door of the shop are open. Only good thing hopefully is know b ody will come so late.
Master ji than put tape on her breasts ,try to make tape as tight as possible ,and squeezed from the side of breast ,i find sila face turn into red ,master ji hold her nipple and say madam should i take measurement over this button .She say yes ,make it fast ,as he is quit slow , she gently breath in ,sila ask me see the measurement . From distance i can make out it’s 36 .The tailor out of confusion say may be my eyes betray me. Sila has a big smile ,all her cleverness getting paid .
Then suddenly ,master ji say madam you won the contest you do pay me half but your left and right breast are different in size, can i examine it . Sila was unable to say anything ,she simply look at her breast in surprise . My cock was at that time hard on to fullest . Sila face was pale and looking toward me in wonder .Master ji put his tape in solder and started squeezing both her breast in two hand for few minutes. He say that madam yours swim suit must be high quality, as it feel i am press naked boobs .She says yes it’s imported material .
Master ji explain us that, it’s very rare and continued measuring other part . I at that time regain my composer put one hand on her breast squeeze her left breast .She crossed her leg as i can feel she might get wet after constant squeezing .Master ji get involved in measuring for pant .She look at master ji put hand in my trouser open the zip ,penis was hard as much possible and she started rubbing slowly . I find master ji taking way long time in panty area to measure , as she was wet in her pussy and crossed her leg . Then he asked her to open her legs ,she unwillingly do so. Then mater ji put hand on pussy and says dry pussy are good for measurements. Sila simply stood there and ,hold her sexual desire .
Master ji ,left room and told her to dress up , as he leave the room she started stoking my cock hard .I put a hand in her pussy started rubbing .She stared get exited i started pumping her breast with another hand . I than make her sit put my cock in her mouth realized my load .She drank almost every drop . I know she is still wet and asking silently for her released. I drop her pant to her knee started liking her pussy , she was shaking in pleasure, as i put two finger in her hole ,making to and fro vigorously , i suddenly saw in mirror master ji ,was put out it’s penis and masturbating . Sila seem unaware and pressurize me ,to make her come. I simply ignore him, i stated fingering roughly, within few minutes she released her juices in my mouth . Within few minutes she gets composer .Dress up in her sari.
We sit in the chair, master ji came and say ,you will get delivery of dress within three days ,and you have to pay only half ,only because of madam. Sila smile at me ,he request me take the bill from the drawer ,i open up the drawer to find out the bill and also find a xxx rated magazine their . We left the room after paying advance.
In car the she was very happy and appreciate her brain and told me how he fooled the tailor and win the challenged. Next incident of her cleverness will be shared in next episode.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI