My wife from a sex free village 2


When I got up from sleep, sun was already high up in the sky.Sun light was streaming through the window.I yawned, stumbled into bathroom, brushed teeth and put on my dress.( I was not going to commit same mistake twice) I peepep carefully into the hall,satisfied myself that there were no ladies lurking and went to drawing room.
Rabbit and Vijaya were having coffee and smiled at me. 
"I think you must have been exhausted, you slept like a log." said Vijaya.
"What? you did not have a morning show?Myself,Vanaja had a mind boggling event " Rabbit
said.
"I was in the mood but he was sleeping so soundly,I didn't have the heart to wake him up", Vanaja said smiling at me.
"You don't need heart to wake me.Had you shoved your pussy or tits in my mouth I would have been awake in a second" I teased her.
Vijaya went into kitchen to bring coffee.
"So,how do you like our village and people?"Rabbit asked.
"Absolutely fabulous. I never thought there was a paradise like this on earth." I replied
genuinely.
"I will take you round the village after breakfast.So, get ready" Rabbit told me. Vijaya brought coffee in beautiful breast shaped mugs. While we were sipping coffee I asked her if they had taken bath.
"No,we were waiting for you to get up" Vijaya smiled mischieviously.That smile was enough to give any one a hard on.
We went into the backyard,there was lush greenery and beautiful sunshine.Under the shadow of a tree, there was a wooden table about waist high and long enough to sleep on. I asked them what it was for.
"For oil bath" Rabbit said smiling, as he was undressing.Vijaya also took out her nighty, she was wearing nothing underneath.She undressed me and asked Rabbit to lie down on the table. He obliged and lied on his stomach.Vijaya took generous portion of oil and started applying on his back,I took cue and I also took oil in my palm and started massaging her tits.She giggled and pushed her hips back until my erect rod was poking her buttocks.
"Apply oil and massage all parts of her body except pussy, we have to lick her for all services." Rabbit who was watching me,told me.
"Dear,Turn this side,you must be uncomfortable lying on back with hard on" Vijaya slapped him on buttocks. When he turned back, indeed, his rod was jumping.
"Why don't you leave my breasts alone? Other body parts also need massaging" Vijaya admonished me.
I apologized and started massaging her thighs and buttocks.As I squeezed her  buttocks she squealed.I massaged her whole body with oil as she completed her job on Rabbit.I was
getting excited by her wide hips and narrow waist,when I applied pressure on sides of waist she jumped and told me she had squirted juice.
Immediately, I asked Rabbit to get down and pushed Vijaya on the bench.As she lay flat on her back with legs parted , I saw she hadn't touched Rabbit's dick.I asked her why, as I knelt between her legs.
"For the same reason he asked you not put oil on my pussy" she replied as she took him in mouth  and started sucking him.
"But my dick is full of oil, you didn't stop me when I was rubbing it all over your oily body" I protested.
"I decide the duties of males.Your job is lick and pound me.No complaints" She took dick out of her mouth and spoke with mock sternness.
"Yes, Madam,right away madam" I said and knelt between her legs parted pussy lips with both fingers and started licking. With one hand she pushed my head deeper into her
crotch and with other hand she was pumping Rabbit's dick and caressing his balls. As I licked her juice from all corners she kept producing more and more.When I started playing with clit with my tongue,she could take no longer.She left her husband's cock, screamed and with both hands clutching my head,she heaved hips,thighs quivering and
let go of juice in several spasms and suddenly was deflated.She pushed my head.
"Now stab me without mercy until I ask for mercy" She smiled at me and resumed sucking. I banged head of my cock on her mound and lips several times, parted lips and shoved it in.Since my cock was coated with oil it slipped easily and was making liquid sounds as our pelvic bones clashed together. She started giving upward thrusts meeting me midway. Rabbit first came in her mouth.She licked his dick with love until it was dry.She told him to rub one type of powder paste on her body to take out the oil.As I was pounding his wife, Rabbit took powder paste in his hands and started rubbing on her tits.As he was massaging oil was absorbed by the paste and her skin began to glow. He completed
his work on front portion of body.
She smiled sweetly and asked me to take out my dick. Vijaya got down from the bench, leaned over and told me
"Now bang me doggy style.My husband needs to apply powder on my back".
She parted her lips with both hands and gave me access to push my cock deep.As I began to give long,fast thrusts, Rabbit put powder on wife's back,neck,buttocks and lovingly
rubbed until all oil was removed. As he was squeezing her buttocks I could control no longer and buried my cock deep inside her and filled her with hot liquid. She also screamed
and drenched my cock with her juice.
Afterwards she gave me and Rabbit oil and powder massage.As we bathed together,we sucked her breasts.
It was the most exciting bath I ever had. We dried ourselves, put on clothes and had sumptuous breakfast. We kissed her on each cheek and Rabbit led me out to show his village.
It was not very big but was very well planned. It had nice roads,decent buildings, a small hospital and a school. We went into school compound,Rabbit told me he would introduce me to the principal. It was lunch time. Kids were playing in the ground. Rabbit knocked on pricipal's door and entered. I entered and my jaw fell open,almost
it came off hinges.
On one side of the table, principal was pounding a bespectacled teacher in doggy style. That lady bent on his table resting on her elbows. He put some papers on her back and
was signing.A clerk was standing by with files. On the other side of table one stocky middle aged lady was being ravaged by a wiry young man.
They were all clothed. Women's sarees were lifted and neatly arranged on their backs to prevent them from being crumpled.Both their blouse hooks were undone and they were fondling and squeezing each other's luscious breasts. Principal had his pant on, only he had undone his zip and had fully inserted his dick in the pussy. But the wiry young man had removed his pant and under wear but had kept his shirt on. He was giving such long and hard strokes,the lady was literally taken off feet with each stroke.He was holding her by waist and pounding her with such intensity,she was gasping for air with each blow.
Principal was stationary at the moment since he was signing some papers brought by the clerk. He looked up at us and smiled.
"Come,come.You come only when you want favours.Otherwise you forget your old friend. How are things? Is Vijaya as sexy as ever or sexier? Take a seat.These clerical staff you
know, they neither let me eat or screw in peace" He finished signing the files and started his business of banging his teacher.
We sat in the chairs offered and I could not take off my eyes from the glorious tits few inches from my hand.
Rabbit smiled.
"At least I see you when I need favours. You show up only when your turn comes up to bang Vijaya.Am I right, sunita? " He asked the lady getting a pasting from young man. She nodded and asked him " Who is the new face?" Rabbit told them that I had come to see Prema.
Principal beamed. "You are one lucky young man.Prema is so gorgeous, mere thought of her is enough to give a hard on even to a man on death bed.I am sorry, I did not introduce.My name is Raghu, principal, that lady being pounded by that rascal is my wife, Sunita.This lady with wettest pussy in the village and the honour of being banged by me is Nidhi,wife of that rascal, Nitish." All of them said Namaste, joining hands.None of them  slowed down or felt awkward.Both ladies' tits were totally exposed when thay said namaste, and I almost grabbed at them. May be,I would have had, but both ladies grabbed at each other's tits and nipples as if there was no tomorrow.The way they were squeezing and pulling at nipples was much harsher than men.
Nitish smiled at me.
"I was her student.She harassed and totured me so much, I always dreamed of ravaging her pussy and punish her until she cried for mercy" he told me,slapping her buttocks hard.
"I was his student.I always dreamed of having his dick buried in my pussy when he was teaching us. He reminds me so much of my father.Father,daughter sex is taboo in our village.So this is the second best" Nidhi told me giving backward thrusts and meeting him midway. Sunita  sneered at Nitish.
"You call this ravaging.This is like being tickled in the pussy with a feather.It looks like I have not harassed you enough.Raghu,do you remember Sunil who came to visit us from U.S.,what a pasting I got from him,he told me he used to be naughty just to get slaps from me and to see my breasts from close up.So,come on,Nidhi tell him not to spare me,take out all pent up anger on my pussy" Sunita was getting ready for a real beating and grabbed Nidhi's tits and spread her legs.
Nitish completely stopped."Is that so?" he said and adjusted his posture and started ramming her with such ferocity,speed and force she started moaning and crying out and yelling obscenities.
There was a knock, Raghu shouted "Come in". Three teenager students, two girls and one boy, came in timidly and stood by the desk beside Sunita.
"What is it?" Sunita asked with her voice breaking with movement.
"Madam I want permission to go early today" boy said.
"But,two days back also you went early" Sunita asked him.
" No madam,that was not me. In this semester first time I am asking." he pleaded.
" Ok,Raghu,please sign his paper.I am not in a position to sign" she told him.
Raghu kept the paper on Nidhi's back and signed. Boy thanked and left. The two girls approached Nidhi.
"Madam,You have not given me marks for this correct answer.Where as for same answer you gave sita marks" one girl said.
"Can this not wait?" Raghu asked increasing his speed also.
"I told them to come any time. Kids should have that confidence" Nidhi took off her hands from Sunita's tits and took the book from the girl and compared the answers.She added marks, both girls thanked and left.
"Sir, I am about to come, what about you?" Nitish asked.
" Please, both of you should come at the same time" both ladies said in chorus.
Raghu suddenly increased his pace and yelled "Now" and ejaculated inside Nidhi and bent and grabbed her tits until he totally unloaded. After few seconds Nitish also reached climax and filled Sunita's Pussy. Both ladies pressed their thighs together to prevent cum from flowing out, ran to the bed in the room. Sunita laid on her back and Nidhi put both her legs beside Sunita's head and pushed her pussy into Sunita's mouth and parted legs and pussy lips of Sunita with fingers and buried her face there.Both sucked,licked and slurped the juices and cum.It was fascinating to watch them so engrossed and so obsessed not to miss a drop.
Ater they cleaned each other up they got up,aranged their sarees,hooked up their blouses and proceeded to lick and clean their husbands' dicks. As Sunita was licking all traces of Nidhi's juices and his cum,Rabbit discussed his concerns about his kids' weakness in Maths,Raghu assured that he would look into the matter.
Nitish asked Sunita as he was zipping up if that fellow Sunil was as good.Sunita laughed and told that she had crush on Sunil and not the other way round. She told him that Sunil was a gentle lover and she lied to enrage and bring out the animal in Nitish. We took their leave as they were opening lunch boxes, they had only 15 minutes left. I was dazed and was walking like a zombie, when Rabbit laughed and shook me.
"Come on, by now you must have become immune.I will take you round the school."
As we were passing Teacher's room, I glanced inside and there was an unabashed orgy in full swing. They were all either fully or partially clothed, but were all engaged in one or other
form of sex. They were all laughing and happy. Kids were playing like in any other school but there was none of the diffidence, shyness in girls and boys. We left school as bell was ringing and kids and teachers were returning to classes.
Rabbit took me to a building and told me that it is the village library and we went inside. A bespectacled middle aged lady was engrossed in her computer.
"Sudha,he is our guest.He came to see Prema,Vanaja's niece.She is Sudha,our librarian and feel free to ask her about anything under the sun.She is very knowledgeable.I have
to rush to bank.See you at home" Rabbit took our leave and left. She smiled at me and I returned the smile.
"Just a minute. I will complete my work and join you " she said. I told her there is no hurry.I looked around.It was a L shaped hall.In the short leg, there are her office and two beds. In the longer leg were many books,magazines.Few computers were also there.As I was standing near computer she came over and asked me to take a seat.
"You have a very unique village.How are you keeping it a secret from media? If the news leaks, you will have thousands of journalists crawling all over" I asked her.
"You are right. That's why we don't have a major road.Only cars and two wheelers can come in.In our village we are all like a family,we are all united.No one will let out our secret.Did you notice a small house on left side of the road near entrance?" she asked me. I thought back and said, yes.
"He is our watchman. He alerts us if any strangers are coming to village.He called me about you.I already have info from Rabbit about your visit, so I told him it's OK"
"But how about outsiders? For instance I am allowed to see,experience every thing" I asked her.
She was surprised. " But you are a family member.You are going to marry Prema,aren't you?" She asked me.
"I don't know. I have neither seen her nor talked to her.Even if I like her she may not like me since I am not a virgin and I had sex with her aunt" I said doubtfully. Sudha laughed.
"Prema is not only built like a sex goddess, but is very sweet natured.There is no doubt once you see her,you will fall head over heels in love with her.
"Prema is adamant that she does not want to marry a boy from the village.She wants to go out into the wide,exciting world.She also knows, it is very difficult to get a virgin boy.
The least she can expect is a good stud.That's why her parents sent Vanaja to check you out.She gave you full marks" She was reasssuring me.
"But she is a virgin.Why  should she accept a philanderer like me?" I protested.
"If she marries a virgin and he may turn out to be a non starter.Once she gets married, it is for life since there are no divorces in the village.Also may be you are lucky" she guessed.
"OK,coming back to my earlier question,how are you keeping this free sex a secret? Your school is only upto 10th.Kids have to go out and study in collages.People in village must be working in banks etc?" I asked her.
"See, in outside world you are all a frustrated lot.Boys die to get a glimpse of a female tit.Our kids are taught about outside world. They will not have relationships with outsiders.Our village people accompany them and stay with them so that they are not sexually frustrated. Our village is very rich and self sufficient.We don't depend on others.we can keep our secret.
"One more important thing is, sex in the open is prohibited.It has to be within house or compound or approved places.So outside world has no scope to know" she explained at
length.
"Tell me, how are you keeping a track of who wants to screw whom,when will their turn
come?" I asked her.
She took me to a computer and opened a program.
"Whom are you interested in?" she asked. I thought for a second and told about the vaginal muscle gymnast.
"Oh,Geeta?" she typed some keys in computer and Geeta's name,her bio data and two columns,Activity from her and activity towards her,appeared on screen. Activity towards her had a long list.
"My god, the guy at bottom would become old when his turn comes "I joked. She laughed.
"You may feel that way.But it is not so bad, Last guy would get his chance in six months.Geeta is very active. Some days she clears 4 to6 men at a time. Suddenly she was shy.
"You see, some women are very horny during and after menstrual cycle.In our village there are men who wish to have sex with women during their cycle.So they jump the queue.Some how things move smoothly" She assured me.
"How about married couples? Until two kids are born it seems they should not have sex with others?" I asked.
"Yes,the idea is that kids should know who their biological parents are to have healthy family bonding.but ladies can have oral sex or sex during menses with others. Or after conception till delivery,wife can have sex with other men.That is,in husband's presense when there is no chance of conception. Once they get operated then sky is the limit.Any way after marriage couple seem to want only each other for few years" she answered.
"How about incest? with so much open sex, don't children lust after parents?" I hesitantly asked.
"In our village, mother-son sex is allowed only if son's wife has no objection. Only father daughter sex is taboo.Rest all are OK if wives and husbands of parties have no objection." she was increasingly becoming bold in answering my queries.
"Is this list only for intercourse or for oral sex and petting also?" my question elicited a smile from her.
"This list is only for intercourse.If you want to suck and squeeze breasts or  oral sex, you have to seek date and time from the lady.All these activities should take place only under watchful eyes of others.If oral sex leads to banging,man's name will go down to bottom in every list.He is supposed to control the events " She told me.
"Suppose after marriage,while I am going out and Prema is seeing me off,some man from village tells her he wants to suck her breasts can I object?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"No,you can't.Only Prema can refuse or accept. There are no hard feelings if she rejects. But she can not keep rejecting every one without reason.She might ask him to come back in the evening when you are there.You have to learn to accept.Yes,you can suck all the breasts in that man's family,including his grand mother's.But you have no say or power
to stop"
We were silent for few minutes.
"How about class divide? Drivers,maid servants and poor people,do they get equal chance?" I asked her.
"That is absolutely no problem.Their names, details are also in computer.Money is in no way involved.If a man lusts after a maid, he has to go through same procedure,he will have sex in wife's presense and wife can enjoy Driver's ministrations in her in law's or even kid's presense if husband is not available.Conversely,Maids and Drivers can do same.For convenience sake,these acts take place in houses of employers"
I was curious.
"What are those beds for?"
"For people to have sex.Sitting here I can watch since sex has to be under supervision"
She smiled at me.
" I will show you something interesting" she clicked on computer and in activity from Geeta's list my name was there on top.
"It is very unusual.She wants you. If you want I will call her, You can screw her on this bed" she looked at me. I gulped and nodded.She called her on phone.
After ten minutes I saw Geeta,Vijaya,Vanaja coming towards library. Vijaya smiled at me.
"My god,you turn out to be quite a casanova.Wihin less than a day you banged 3 of us and are still not satisfied."
I gave a sheepish grin. "No,honestly,it was Sudha who suggested.I absolutely had no intention" I protested.
"We will not keep you waiting.We are going to Prema's house to fix time for your visit tomorrow.On our way back, we will check if you have finished,then we can go home for lunch" Vanaja told me. I panicked. "Are you going to tell Prema about this?"I asked anxiously. "Of course,she will be futher impressed.Scoring with Geeta is not so esy" Vanaja smiled. Geeta spoke for the first time.She was very soft spoken,almost gentle.
"Fault is yours,Vijaya,you should not have flaunted him in the buff yesterday.Every woman,girl in the room craved him and envied you both" Geeta dropped into a chair.
After Vijaya,Vanaja were gone,I was like a lost boy.I did not know what I was supposed to do and what not to do.Here I was with two strange ladies. My major worry was that Geeta was flat chested and what if my dick did not get excited? I wished Vijaya were there to push her breasts into my mouth.
Sudha shook me " What are you thinking? get going " I got up and gave a hand to Geeta.We went to the bed hand in hand,watched by Sudha.
Now,I was sweating.Geeta was painfuly thin.She was like those super models in Fashion TV. She was not even size zero,she was negative.I am not one of those who find such women irresistable.
Smiling at me, she took out my shirt,unbuckled my pant and I fumbled with her saree folds and removed it.My pants dropped around my feet,she bent and put it on the hook. I unhhoked her bouse and as I removed it, I gulped as I saw the small breasts with large nipples. At least her nipples are chewable,was my thought as she pulled down and removed my underwear.I removed the knot on her petticoat and dropped it on floor. Now, both of us were stark naked. Only problem was my dick was sleeping and was not budging an inch.
"Don't feel bad. I can understand." saying this, she made me lie down on my back on the bed.
She lay on top of me and took my head in both hands and kissed me.I returned the kiss, I sucked her tongue.Now, I was getting worried, why my dick was not responding.After couple of minutes,she rolled over me, she held me from side so that her small breasts were pressed against my side and her wet pussy was clamped on my thigh.
Before I could speak, she said" Don't give it a thought.Close your eyes and breath deeply.Relax deeper,deeper as I start counting from ten to one.." Her soothing voice was relaxing me into a peaceful sleep.My breaths became deeper and longer.
"You are all alone on an island.You are walking on the warm sand,sun is shining brightly but with gentle warmth, wind is blowing through the trees with a  soothing music lie sound,sea gulls are gliding effortlessly in the sky over water.Peaceful waves are gently rolling on the beach.
"You walk until you are tired and sit on the dune.As you watch over the dark blue of the water over light blue of the sky,one beautiful woman is coming out of water and is walking towards you,who is she?" she asked me in a whisper.
She was Mandakini in the same wet white saree,completely exposing beautiful breasts, sensous thighs and of course,velvet smooth pussy.
I told her same thing. I was in two worlds. I was half aware that Geeta was fondling my quarter erect dick and was rubbing her wet pussy on my thigh,I was also aware of Mandakini as she was running towards me bouncing her jugs.
"Now look to your right, whom do you see?"Geeta asked in a husky voice.
I looked and saw,Vijaya waving at me, she was completely nude,with her wide frame,thunder thighs and swell of mound,flat stomach with deep navel was looking ravishing. I could feel my cock getting half rigid and Geeta was licking underside and balls with slow passion. I told her what I saw.
"Now Don't turn back.You know who she is" Geeta's voice was becoming huskier and sexier.
I could sense two thighs clamping on my neck,drenching back of my neck with pussy juices. She closed my eyes but her thick,long tresses falling on my head and her perfume told me who she was.Vanaja.
"Now,I will not ask you, you tell me what is going on there" Geeta commanded me and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. I told her what was happening. I stood up with Vanaja shreiking and clutching my head and rubbing her tits on my head. I saw a big bed underneath a tree's cool shade.I threw her on the bed and jumped on her.
As I was sucking her right tit while squeezing and pulling her left nipple,I felt four hands pulling me away from her and throw me on my back. All three ladies were laughing as Vijaya sat on my  face and parted her pussy lips and kissed my lips with her pussy lips. I started licking and sucking and tickling her clit with my tongue. My view was blocked by her broad back. I wanted to grab her tits but Vanaja's tits with arrogant nipples were forced into my hands.
As I was fondling and squeezing, my entire body shuddered with pleasure as Mandakini's lips closed on my dick. I was dimly aware that Geeta was also sucking my cock with an expertize that caused me to shudder.
"Don't stop,keep telling me what is happening there on the beach?" Geeta's voice gently prodded me.
After few minutes, the ladies changed places.Vanaja was promoted to the job of getting pussy licked and sucked, Mandakini was getting tits squeezed and Vijaya was sucking dick.
Once Vanaja's turn came to suck,she preferred to get impaled on my rod.She slowly slid her pussy on my rod, so tantalizingly slowly that I wanted to thrust from down to bury my dick deep.
But I resisted and started enjoying the pleasant torture. Now,Geeta was doing exactly what Vanaja was doing in my dream.She was clenching her pussy muscles with vice like grip and suddenly unclenching,making blood flow fast into veins of cock, filling with exquisite pleasure.She was massaging my cock ,pulling it, teasing it and playing with it in rapid,hapazard sequences with mind boggling speed.
She took my hands and kept them on her small breasts. I started squeezing her big nipples and massaging her tits.She was playing with my cock as an expert flute artist would play with his flute. The finger movements of flute artist were replicated by her vaginal muscles which were dancing to a rythm.
I was aware and at the same time,paradoxically,blissfully unaware. In my dream all three ladies were taking turns to bang me, until I lost control and pushed them,got up and forced them to bend and started pounding their pussies. I was expertly switching pussies and banging them with such force, they were literally jumping on feet and squealing. Geeta was pulling my cock along her pussy walls and slowly increased speed and rythm.I started giving back thrusts with equal force. She bent forward and pushed her nipple into my mouth.
There I stopped narrating my dream and while chewing her nipple,I was banging Geeta's pussy so hard I could hear the slapping sounds and her moans.
Still in my dream, I climaxed in Mandakini's pussy and filled her pussy with hot jets of lava. As she fell on bed,Vijaya was onto her like a tigress on a prey, parted her legs and slurped all the juice and cum, while Vanaja cleaned up my dick with tongue.
Then as all three were kissing each other and exchanging juices, I heard Geeta tell me...." As I count from 1 to 10,you will slowly return and gently open eyes, feeling happy,wonderful and relaxed "
At the count of 10, I opened my eyes and found Geeta sitting on top of me with my cock still inside her and all my cum and her juices wetting my pubic area. Her face was glowing with pleasure and joy.
"That was wonderful.You have excellent imagination. You got us all horny and we had to get help ". I started and looked to my side. Vijaya,Vanaja and Sudha were totally naked and were being pounded by Raghu,Nitish and Jehangir in that order.
Geeta leaned forward and kissed me.She slowly got up and my limp dick slipped out.She gave me a hand, as both of us were heading towards rest room, I stole a glace.
All three couples were furiously banging,men were grunting with each stoke and women were moanng and screaming. Geeta sat on comode seat and licked my dick off her juices and my cum.Then she washed my cock,balls and pubic area thoroughly. I also returned the favour. She sat near the drain to pee. I was about to leave,she smiled and asked me to stay.
As she let out an yellow jet of stream,she asked me if I enjoyed.
"Fabulous. It was unbelievable, how you can do wonders with pussy muscles? where did you learn, who taught you?" I asked her.
She poured water and cleaned her pussy as she answered.
"My grand mother knew that boys will not be interested in me because of my looks and small boobs.She taught me how to control the muscles and how to make men relax and dream and duplicate their fantasies. Once you close your eyes, you are my slave. You have a special tool and you genuinely want to please your ladies. I wish you all the best with Prema.You will make a good husband" she kissed me on the cheek and walked out.
When we came out,only Jehangir and Sudha were in the final lap. Rest of them were waiting for us to come out. Geeta gave one look at the clock,exclaimed that her husband would be home in five minutes, hurriedly dressed up and left.
After taking every one's leave,myself and Vijaya headed towards her house.
"Your appointmet with Prema and her parents is at 0830 hrs tomorrow. Don't be late.After 0900 hrs, it is not auspicious and no hanky panky business tonight.ok?" Vijaya told me.
"OK, but all hanky panky business starts with you.If you don't flaunt your boobs and pussy, my litle man would sleep peacefully" I retorted. She laughed.
When we reached home, kids and Rabbit were already having food,serving themselves.We joined them. It was like any regular family lunch.Kids talking about school,mother enquiring about grades. Father admonishing them for not putting serious efforts in Maths.
After kids left,Vijaya told about next day's programme and her decision not to provoke me. Rabbit nodded in approval. True to her word, she was soberly dressed,allowing not even an inch of flesh to show. I told Rabbit that I could help his kids with Maths and went to their room. Both kids listened to me attentively as I explained to them that for small kids,Bogeyman, rakshas or bad man threat is dangled to make them  do the bidding of parents or elders. When they become teenagers,Mathematics is projected as the demon waiting to swallow them and their marks.
I told them that Maths is a gentle giant like an elephant,tame it,it is your slave or it will trample you. To tame it,all you require are some simple tricks and methods. I taught them and within an hour,one kid was happily solving algebra problems and the second kid, geometry. I regaled them with magic with numbers. Then we played cricket in their yard till sunset. We had early dinner and hit the sack.
They arranged one more cot in kids' room, I slept there peacefully.We woke up early,got ready and were out of the house by 0815 hrs. Prema's house was very near.It was in the second lane after Library. Vijaya took my hand,her breast was pressing against my hand.She gave a reassuring squeeze.
"Don't worry,you will marry Prema" she told me. Prema's house was a neat bangalow with coconut trees and a huge Mango tree.One small boy saw us coming, ran inside to tell elders.
If I thought I had become immune to sudden shocks,I was sadly mistaken. I am sure I had broken Guiness record of high jump from standing position when Vijaya pointed out  Mandakini and Jehangir and told that they are Prema's parents. Mandakini,Jehangir welcomed us with folded hands.My mind had become numb. I mechanically followed Vijaya and collapsed in a sofa. Mandakini was asking me some thing.
Vijaya gave a punch in my ribs with her elbow. I started with a jerk and answered Mandakini's regular questions about my job,salary, khandan etc.
"Why are you so tense? Relax" Vijaya muttered from corner of mouth.Rabbit was talking about general topics with Jehangir.
"How can I relax when I know I screwed bride's mother? What will the girl think? Why didn't you tell me before?" I hissed back at Vijaya.
"Is every thing ok?" Mandakini asked in a puzzled voice.Is it really possible for a mother to be so casual after having sex with her daughter's future husband?
We assured her every thing was fine. Vijaya asked Mandakini to bring Prema since the auspicious muhurat would soon be past. Prema entered with a coffee tray. I felt as if a lightning struck on the crown of my head. Raghu,Sudha told me that she was a sex goddess and that should have prepared me for what to expect.But it didn't. In fact, no amount of eulogue would do justice to Prema.
She was not just beautiful,sexy.She was radiating some kind of aura.She had the figure of Bo Derek in '10'.Very large,liquid honey coloured eyes with a tender,straight nose
and Angelina Jolie pout and Preity Zinta dimple were giving her face an exquisite beauty. Her compexion was so clear and bright,it was like sparkling marble. Her neck was long,slim, a gold chain around it was losing it's battle for radiance. Thick,long, luxurious tresses of jet black hair was weaved into a plait and draped over her  shoulder and right breast. Her pert, heavy breasts were magnificient. Normally girls slouch or bend when they are blessed with such knockers.But Prema was erect, proud like a queen, pushing her breasts up and forward into the faces of people. Her waist was so small, you could wrap your hands around it.Then came the flare of the generous hips. You could make out the strong,sinuous thighs and long streamlined legs. She was mind blowing. I must have been staring like an idiot,for Vijaya gave one more jab in the ribs with
elbow.I took the proffered coffee from Prema and said thanks.
Prema went and sat between her parents. Silence reigned supreme for few minutes until Vanaja came,shreiked, gave me a hug, sat beside me on the arm rest of safa and pressed her breast to my head and smiled. I could empathize with Sita when she wished for the mother earth to part and take her in. Here was my chance to get married to a most beutiful sex goddess, only to be ruined by skeletons of sex from the cupboard.
Mandakini was still puzzled.
"Vijaya, what is the matter? Did cat get his tongue? He was so active when he banged you and me by the pond. Now he resembles a buffalo caught in car head lights " she asked
Vijaya.I shrank another inch.
"I think he is shy. Let us leave both of them alone and he will unwind" Vijaya told her.
Mandakini nodded to Prema, who got up, took my hand and led me into a room. The room had two chairs one tea pai a double bed.
She switched on the fan and sat opposite me and smiled at me.
I cleared my throat.
"Do I have a chance?" I asked her.
"Excuse me,I did not understand?" She asked,she had such sexy,husky voice.
"I am sorry, I did not know she was your mother when I banged her by the pond" I told her.
Prema waved a hand brushing aside as if it did not matter. 
"She can seduce anyone.If you were not tempted, then I would have been worried" Prema casually told me.
" You mean, you are not angry that I ..."
"....fucked my mother and aunt.No, I am  not angry" Prema said coolly.
"Do you still think I am worthy of you,you being a virgin and my philandering..."
"Our worlds are different.Our ethics,moral values,perception of sin,crime are different. In our village sex is as casual or normal like having lunch or jogging in a park.It is not a sin.Rape,bestiality,cruelty,divorce are unforgivable crimes for us and non-existant.Where as sex is a sin and other crimes are common,acceptable to you.
"Yes,I am a virgin.But don't think I didn't have fun.Except actual intercoursre, I had all the fun.I am not special.All boys and girls in our village remain virgins until marriage.Since you are not from our village, I can not expect from you same thing" Prema said playing with her plait.
"Thanks for every thing.But can you adjust in our society?" I asked her.
"It is easier for me to adjust in your society than the other way round.You advertized for  a semi literate girl who should be happy to be a house wife without career aspirations.Is it because you are a male chauvanist pig?" She bluntly asked and I burst out laughing.Now both of us were relaxed.
"Hell,no.I will gladly stay at home and be a home maker and look after kids if you take charge of financial aspects.I feel child rearing is a full time,responsible job.A parent should be available to a child 24x7.I am successful and earn enough so why should my wife also slog?
"I have no objection if you take up some job which you can do from home on computer or open a boutique or any thing that doesn't tie you up.By the way, upto which standard
you studied?" I asked her.
"I am a commerce graduate with MBA" she replied coolly.
I was shocked.
"But, I... asked for semi litereate..." I stammered.She laughed.
"Don't worry,I also feel the same way about kids.I might do some free lance journalism, take up some NGO causes,write some novels,articles...I won't be idle, but I won't work
9 to 5, I will be there for kids.Is it ok?" She smiled. I was so overjoyed, I could not resist lifting her from seat,hugging and kissing her. She also hugged me and returned the kiss. After few minutes of horny kissing and fondling she pushed me.
"Now, better behave.My dad carries a gun at home" she warned me. I laughed.
"He wasn't so angry when I was pounding his wife" I commented.
"Try molesting his daughter and you will be buried here" she assured me.
"so,how will be our sex life?" I asked her.
She smiled at me.
"From what I hear, you are an exciting lover.I am also very passionate,sexy woman.
I think I can keep you totally interested in me and no one else for at least several years. Any way,we can not have sex with others until we have two kids and  get sterilized." Her answer was completely truthful.
"But you know man's weakness. If your mother or Vijaya or Vanaja seduce me what should I do?" I had to ask this question.
"Then learn to share me with others.Learn to find happiness in my enjoyment and sexual liberation.We will cross the bridge when we come to it.All your doubts are clarified? Can we announce our decision to get married ?"Prema got up and gave me a hand. I grabbed her hand and we went into the hall. There was unbridled joy in all their faces when we told them of our decision.
Mandakini's eyes were filled with tears as she kissed her daughter.Jehangir slapped me on the back.Rabbit shook my hands and congratulated me. Vijaya,Vanaja were genuinely happy and pecked me on the cheeks........
That was how I married a girl from free sex village and lived happily ever after.....
If you have any comments,suggestions,my email id id kamaraju77@gmail.com
THE END


Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI