SEX WITH SAVITRI


The roads were dusty and the weather was hot and humid. It was a typical summer day in the village of Nandapur. Temperature of about 30 C. I was angry and was walking hastily across the road. Twenty feet ahead lay my aunt’s house. Sarla was her name. She was better known as Sarlamma. In her early 40’s, she was a timid, shy woman who had two daughters Savitri and Malathi. Savitri was 11 or 12 I don’t remember and Malathi would be around 22. I didn’t see them for a long time. Malathi was the extrovert of the village. She left home for the city and a city guy. Now she was far away in some city, maybe getting fucked by her hubby. I only remember her as she was at 14.
She was stunningly beautiful and just a year younger to me.
I was having trouble controlling my anger. Yes, I was angry. And the reason for that was Sarla. As soon as my parents decided that I was marriageable age Sarla suggested to my father that I should marry Savitri. Savitri was only 11 and she was a bright girl. She should get herself educated. I always wanted the girls of my village to get educated. An age 11 was no age for marriage. And certainly not to a lustful person like me. Besides it would be almost incestuous. She was my close cousin.
My anger was on Sarla and I was going to convince her to stop this marriage. I entered the house, an old brick one. Sarla was right there sitting with some other women all of them talking simultaneously. They saw me and let a small disguised “oooh” . Sarla rose and came to meet me, asked what I would take. “I will wait till they go. I want to talk to you.”  I replied.
She seated me comfortably and went back to wind up the talk.
I had time to look at her properly. Sarla ,after 6 years I was seeing her again and was feeling what I felt back then. “Ah, Sarla,you sexy bitch! Look at yourself in your sexy cut-sari a 36-28-36 maybe and that at the age of 40. Curse you for being my father’s sister. If only you were more distant I would have filled you with my semen. You haunt me in my dreams. I wish I could lay my hands on those boobs of yours.” 
She was hot, much hotter than other women in the village.
She wound up the talk and sent the other women. And then waited for me to talk. “Lets go to a private place aunty.”  She looked at me apprehensively. She nevertheless took me to their bedroom.
This had to be done and quickly before anyone else comes in. “Aunty, Savitri is young and still in school. Hers is not an age for marriage. You should think of her future. If she educates herself she has a bright future. She must continue her education and for that to happen this marriage must not take place.”
“What will a girl do without a husband? And Mahesh babu, please don’t say this marriage will not take place. We will all be humiliated. Savitri needs to get married.”
“Times have changed,Sarla” . I called her Sarla for the first time. What was happening to me? She looked a little scared. Was I scaring her? She was doing something to me and ... my penis...
“Child marriage is a sin. It must be eradicated. Your beliefs are wrong and will lead to stagnation. You must change for the better. Besides I don’t want to get married to her. I have my own goals to achieve.”
“The best thing a girl can have is a good marriage. And you are the best man she can get. Please, If this marriage doesn’t take place she will never get married. People will talk. ”
I was clearly getting nowhere with this talk. Meanwhile I was getting more tensed. I couldn’t control it. Sarlamma was arousing me.
A few more dialogues were exchanged till the point was reached when Sarla fell on her knees and said “Please babu. I will do anything for you to agree. Anything at all.” That was the limit! Her cleavage was visible. Aunt Sarla’s cleavage,!! Famous all over the village among teenage boys as well as girls and also a few grown-up men. There it was artistic and erotic. And she was requesting me.
I knew I shouldn’t do it. No, my future was at stake. But my ferocious lust got the better of me this time as it has done many times in the past. I walked closer to her and gave a long sigh and said “Ok. The marriage will take place. But first, dear Sarla,”  I moved closer to her body “ take off yor saree.”
She looked aghast.  “Do it Sarla. If you want me to marry your daughter.”   She looked at me for what felt like a long time and then she slowly put her hand on her shoulder and took a deep breath (I could see her breasts heaving) and gave the tiniest tug on her saree. And it came down gracefully revealing her blue cut-blouse and her cleavage. She was breathing heavily. She was clearly tensed, I loved that.
Then she untied her ‘Mangalasutra’ and put is aside and looked at the ground. Maybe she wanted to signify that she was still being loyal to her husband, the bitch!!. “Get up.”  She rose.   I put my face to her neck and kissed her. She moaned. It was bliss. Then I put my hands on her breasts and started groping them. Those soft and healthy boobs! This act gave me a hard-on right away. I turned her around and put my mouth on the back of her blouse and opened the hooks. They melted to give way to her bare back. Ah, so she doesn’t wear a bra all the time. No wonder...
I put my hands on her chest and kissed her back. I was ready to climax by then. I lifted her and put her on the bed and pulled her ‘langa’ up to reveal her pussy. Now that was a sight I would like to describe.
I was shocked to see that it was clean-shaven. So this woman loves doing experiments. It was pink and the clitoris was kind of sagged and open (Well she was having sex since her childhood so it is quite natural that her vagina looks sagged.)
Nevertheless it was a very erotic shade of pink. I kissed it and again she moaned.  I took off my shirt and put my chest near her lips. She groped around and kissed me all over. She was getting involved slowly. I asked her to lick my dick. She gave a small smile. (“She must love dicks”   I thought.) She opened my trousers and pulled down my underwear with her mouth and put the penis into her mouth. Aah,man she knew how to please a man. She moved her tongue all around it and her lips.... I  pinched her waist. She doubled up. I asked “Ready?”  She nodded and put her legs apart. Then I did it. I drove my penis deep into her. I started slowly. She felt the pain and pleasure of it. Then I caught her body in my hands and increased pace. Faster and faster... the world started to disappear and I ejaculated semen pent up since 5 days. She climaxed at the same time, only longer.
As we lay there semi-naked, I asked “How is Savitri?” 
“She is turning into a dutiful and responsible girl, she is growing up.”
“Where is she?”
And so on..
We hit again and this time we did doggy style. The third time we did a 69, I ejaculated into her mouth.
“How does it taste?”
“Salty”...

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI